• Published 6th Mar 2014
  • 5,126 Views, 49 Comments

My Little Pony: The Outcast - Synesisbassist



A nine year old boy is thrust into Equestria after a terrible accident. But all is not fine and dandy, he is an outcast, chased out of towns like an animal. But all his problems might go away when he meets a yellow pegasus, with a heart of gold.

  • ...
18
 49
 5,126
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

I'm actually incredibly disappointed with this chapter, for a number of reasons.
1. One of the main reasons why I favorited this story was because I was interested in seeing how a human child would act being transported to a new world, when he barely had any understanding of his own. That would have made for some interesting conflicts. Instead, you glossed over what could have been with a NINE year time skip that I feel was completely uncalled for.
2. A few of the details you gave about Chris made me a little... perturbed. He has a tongue piercing and plays the acoustic guitar? Now where have I heard that before?
3. There is no romance tag on this story (EDIT: There is now), and yet you spent half the chapter writing about a budding relationship between Scootaloo and Chris, complete with sex scene.
4. The scene with Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash fighting over Chris had potential, but you completely ruined it to the point where I was physically cringing at some of it. It was incredibly rushed and sloppy, and then it ended with barely any afterthought. Also, Chris's reaction was off as well. I would expect him to feel a little offended towards how they were talking about him like a toy to be played with. Maybe him growing up in Equestria might have caused him to have a different reaction, but we don't know that because you never decided (so far) to touch on the matter.

I'll keep this in my favorites for now, but I hope you take my words into consideration.

wtdtd #2 · May 21st, 2014 · · 2 ·

4422626

I'm actually incredibly disappointed with this chapter, for a number of reasons.
1. One of the main reasons why I favorited this story was because I was interested in seeing how a human child would act being transported to a new world, when he barely had any understanding of his own. That would have made for some interesting conflicts. Instead, you glossed over what could have been with a NINE year time skip that I feel was completely uncalled for.
2. A few of the details you gave about Chris made me a little... perturbed. He has a tongue piercing and plays the acoustic guitar? Now where have I heard that before?
3. There is no romance tag on this story, and yet you spent half the chapter writing about a budding relationship between Scootaloo and Chris, complete with sex scene.
4. The scene with Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash fighting over Chris had potential, but you completely ruined it to the point where I was physically cringing at some of it. It was incredibly rushed and sloppy, and then it ended with barely any afterthought. Also, Chris's reaction was off as well. I would expect him to feel a little offended towards how they were talking about him like a toy to be played with. Maybe him growing up in Equestria might have caused him to have a different reaction, but we don't know that because you never decided (so far) to to touch on the matter.
I'll keep this in my favorites for now, but I hope you take my words into consideration.

it seems someone beat me to the point, but these are my thoughts exactly.

4424299 Good to see someone agrees with me.

4422626 My first reaction? *slow clap*

Thank you. I am far from perfect, and what I had originally thought of for this story, changed a while lot. (I more or less, didnt have a plan... it started as a small little idea.)

But taking your words into mind, I think there needs to be a changes.... and yes, I see my characters are getting a little dull... as I said im far from perfect, and needs people like you to help me understand what people would want, whats good and bad.

Im thinking of adding a couple more chapters, going back to document parts in Chris's life. Like a couple weeks after he arrives, months, a year or too ect.

But i thank you for the words, it has made me think deeply about this, and how far I want to go with writing.

4424419 Please do have additional chapters, i like grown up Scootaloo, she's sweet and Can you clarify something for me please, does scootaloo still live in ponyville

Comment posted by mrsnakeeyes deleted Oct 4th, 2014
Comment posted by mrsnakeeyes deleted Oct 4th, 2014

I really do like this story its really good and i hope i get to see more chapters of this amazing story.

5208094 That just it. Its already over. He just forgot to change the incomplete tag to a complete tag.

5364928 that is not the truth my friend! :twilightsmile: I have more planned for in-between the two chapters I posted already, Eventually.... :ajbemused:

5365705 I didn't know that! Thanks my friend!:twilightsheepish:

Dude this story is so awesome man, I still read it every chance I get man. :yay: I just think this story can use more man, definitely gotta work on this plot and story even more

This was so sweet I loved it! Also I NEED MORE!

“We're not dating Rarity, were just friends.” I said and Rarity giggled, a small blush coming over her white cheeks. Scootaloo just looked away and rubbed her shoulder with a forehoof, a small frown coming over her muzzle.

fam in a nut shell

“Scoots!” They all then hugged. “Ya did it! Ya told him!” They seemed excited and I smiled while Scootaloo blushed a little more.

great now I'm dead and I'm not even half way done

“Chris, I know you two just started dating... But here, things are done a little different. See, there are different pegasi customs....” She blushed and I raised an eyebrow. “See, Scootaloo may, expect for you to make love to her.” She said. I didn't even think before I replied.

shit just got real:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

“Would.... Would it be bad if I said I didn't want to do it with her?” Fluttershy went wide eyed and nodded furiously.

“Of course! It means that you don't trust her, or are not in love with her.” She said with complete seriousness. I thought for a moment, before I nodded.

bitch that's gilt tripping.:twilightangry2:

Login or register to comment