• Published 8th Jan 2014
  • 11,532 Views, 116 Comments

Juicing the Apples - Dreamscape



With all the apples already harvested, Flutterbat becomes hungry for something much more delicious. Once night falls upon Sweet Apple Acres, she will stalk her new prey.

  • ...
35
 116
 11,532
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 59 )

Granny is too old.

Wow. . . This chapter was all over the damn place.
I think this one was a tad rushed, not bad, but rushed. I also noticed that it still says incomplete. I hope she gets better. Although, Fluttershy is a very odd one. She had no trouble jumping the bones of other ponies and didn't seem to show any resent to her actions at those moments. I don't know, maybe you could have flushed out the emotions between Fluttershy and each of the Apples to make it more balanced.

3803562
I think I need to hire someone to write endings for me, everyone always hates mine...

Trust Granny Smith to walk in on them in a compromising position.

3803567
Hrrrrmmmmmm.
Challenge accepted!!!!!!
But I may also have to make a few tweeks on the previous chapters.

3803595
no, that was the last chapter

Granny isnt old just past her prime...anyway that was a greast stop on the folcon i like how it played out..so im a sick fuck and i want you to make one last clop chapter the aftermath the dpell only works after flutterbat had 10 orgasims:pinkiecrazy::heart:

3803721
Ohhh I see where you're going with that...that'd actually be kind of fun. Twilight and Applejack both have to help out? I might, I might. It may say complete but hey, things can change.

3803733 :yay: alright hey if you're stuck on ideas for a story i could give you a few just saying oh by the way lets just say twilight has a dick growing spell i think that well work just fine dont you?

Sorry but you kept miss spelling Apple Bloom. It is two words not one.

3803771
futa is always fun :derpytongue2:

3803809
Is it really? Wow, two years in the fandom and I've always thought it was one word

3803822 I have an idea for another chapter, Big Mac, Twilight, Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, and AJ having a fun party if you catch my drift

3803809
Fixed! Gotta love Microsoft Word sometimes. Makes things so much easier!

3803849 what did you think of my Idea for another chapter

3803815 i may be going over bord with this but fuck it let every one in the mane six join also put in prince harmony's idea in too cause i like it :heart: everyone gets to plow that sexy vampire plot of shy...:pinkiecrazy:

WHAT?!?!? she semi-raped your family! wtf! send her to jail! she's a monster! it was a filly! my god!

3804386

Calm down. It doesn't count if its lesbian. :trollestia:

3808715 i knew i would get a comment like this

I give the whole story a 10/10. You did a great job! :raritywink:

That got real deep near the end. Wow.

3828583
That's what I was going for. On my last clop oriented fic, the readers said it didn't have enough story. I decided to add a teeny tiny bit more this time and that's what came out of it.

Apple Bloom is aged up right. I want to know cause I really enjoyed the last two chapters and want to see how this all ends.

3838901 Welp, I already hit the like button so I'll just mark that last one as read.

This story was Beautiful Please tell me. Will there be a Continued story of Twilight trying to help. And if so will you continue to persue a Flutterbloom Story I love the age difference stories because i can't stand in media where a 33 year old can happily love and marries a 51 year old(18 years difference) , but a 12 year old can't love and happily marry an 18-24 year old, And I'm not talking From begin to end Sex. just a loving relationship that sparked at a young age, they are heart warming in my book.

3870466
Actually, while I was writing that chapter I was thinking how well the two worked together. I was a bit surprised going into it, thinking that it'd just be some sex and foalcon, but turns out they really seemed to click. I'm not sure about an actual continuation of this story since it was pretty dark and I like my ships to be happy. Maybe I'll just make an all new Flutterbloom fic that doesn't relate to it at some point. Never heard of it before but hey it seems to work just fine.

3803515 I disagree.
Never to old or too young.
I kinda wanted a Granny Smith scene and the Applebloom scene was cut kinda short.

He found one of my powerfuller fetishs
*me at start reading story*
Good good oooo i like that bit
*me at end*
Hmm why is my face wet
*notices i just had giant nose blead becose of blood rushing to head*
Beat part is im not even jokeing keep up the amazeing off the chart work

Ummmmmmm well then :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: of ten
ME GUSTA:trollestia:

3752324 I found it was definitely worth seeing the original pic (very high quality)

very good story I hope you write more flutterbat stories:twilightsmile:

Your one sick man, you know that?

3870466 What the fuck, man!

5805271 I don't understand, what are you upset over?

5805395 Wait, quick clarification: Do you want Fluttershy to have intercourse with Apple Bloom, or just have a romantic relationship. Both are still fucked up, but the latter is not as fucked up as the former.

5805535 I will say I would like to see a relationship grow between them then later on some thing 'more' happen . I simply like seeing the Relationship flourish, then for a author to 'age them up' to fit a scenario. Plus I'm a bit of a sucker for romantic endings.

5806170 Eh, still kind of wrong in my opinion.

5806406 Now it's my time to ask you a question why do you think it's wrong.

5808434 Because it's a god damn child in love with someone much older than them.

5809530 It's also fiction. I agree, in real life it's a seriously bad thing. But in fiction, there's no one to get hurt. In that regard, it's no different than other fantasies that would be terrible to act out in real life (snuff, rape, slavery, abuse, and so forth).

5810058 I don't think I have really heard it put like that.

5810066 Yeah, it's a bit different when you consider it like other fantasies. Some sexual fantasies are flatly impossible (mind-control, tentacles, shapeshifting), others are possible but would be bad to act on for real (rape, pedophilia, etc.). As long as they stay in the realm of art/fiction/imagination, though, they're really no different from any other fantasy.

5810073 Jesus christ, that was a fast reply.

5810077 Yours was faster! :rainbowlaugh: This notification system when having FIMfiction open makes for fast conversation.

Login or register to comment