• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 3,017 Views, 134 Comments

Code Name: Dark Star - FLUTTERxxDASH



Twilight Sparkle, once a sweet happy child was bullied, she let the anger and pain fester until an accident happened, a few years later she turned to violence and crime, what happens when the famed assassin Dark Star is tasked with being a body guard

  • ...
14
 134
 3,017
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 46 )

u get :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: of 5:pinkiehappy:

still loving it!

I sense a side story could possibly be coming up.
Anyhow, it was really interesting getting to know how she became the one she is today.
<3

while i enjoyed the flashback chapters i have to admit im a present day kind of reader so im glad were going back to the present day (yeah that should work i just copied my sentence apparently)

when are you going to update?

4257375 I am nearly done with my dissertation for University so once thats off my list of RL crap that gets in the way of fun I can start back on the good stuff in life... like this story, though I am already halfway through the next chapter, I will try to squeeze one out very soon :raritywink:

It's a good story but your writing seems a bit disjointed in some places making it harder to read and breaking the immersion but other than that it is really good

why does the main page say that Darkstar updated, but there is no update?

4471730 that is odd, my computer had just been reset, all my bookmarks and things have been deleted too... I think something is wrong with my laptop, let me check my stuff, the chapter still needs editing and things thats what I am up to right now unless I have pressed publish but that would mean its there.... im confused :fluttershysad:

4471876 It says it has a password, Princess.

4471956 I think something happened when my computer crashed this morning, I have had to factory reset it and replace all my files, I think I had a virus. It must had been when programs were opening themselves earlier but that was at around eight so I don't see how it could add it like that. The chapter itself also says {PUBLISH} so it hasn't been touched to my knowledge... also one more thing guysdoes anyone know how to fix a few problems I am currently having, I cant favourite any stories or create blogs from my profile at the moment, this has been happening since I did the factory reset.

Comment posted by soumaxer deleted Jul 1st, 2014

Chapter five says it needs a password. Is it supposed to have one? If so what is it?

I'll admit... It has its flaws, spelling errors, pacing issues, and grammatical misuasage.. but this story has a lot of potential, which is why I'm strapping in for the duration barring any deal breakers which I will not list.

lol you have one of my old OC's names Dark star

RIP in peace story

Hmm.... I'm not sure this story is worth following. It's definitely well done, but... it seems to be dead in the water. I might give it a full chance if it becomes active again.

Rest in pepperonis story, it was pleasure reading you.

5847383 I should be out of the hospital soon so I can get back to my stories, just in my last few months of therapy now.

5848015 I've been away from fimfiction for a while and I didn't know you were in the hospital. I hope you get well soon and sorry for the previous comment, it was kind of rude considering you're in the hospital.

5848390 Dont worry about it, it happens, I have been away for a while so I can tell its annoying people. But as soon as I get the all clear from my doc (which I hope is soon because hospitals are really boring), I can carry on with this :pinkiehappy:

5848390 I don't give a rats ass, if this forgiveness shit is what the author writes the dumb bastard can stay crazy for all I care.

5891735 therapy as in heart therapy, thanks, all I did was nearly die. wow some people are just nasty. Also, would it really be forgiveness bullshit? do you know if its going that way? From now on if all you can do is insult people without constructive criticism maybe you shouldn't of even said anything.

5894234 I like to point out stupid shit like that and say what it is that pops up, cry me a river whiner.

6036882 I am glad that your a person who shrugs off other people nearly dying, thanks for that, really glad your that kind of person.

6036882 Excuse me, good sir. While you are entitled to your own opinion, it would be appreciated if you are at least respectful about it.

If you don't like the story, that's fine, but there is no need to be so venomous towards the author, or anyone else for that matter. This is a site about colorful ponies and friendship, after all.

I can already tell how you are going to respond to this. Just know, that violent ignorance will not get you any friends. If you don't think you need friends, then there's nothing I can do for you. Try some kindness every now and then, and maybe you won't feel the need to say such angry things.

I don't mean to chastise you, and forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think I see some repressed emotions. PM me if you want to talk. I wouldn't be afraid to be your friend.

Much love.
~Ava

Love it can't wait for more <3.

You may as well stop responding because I REALLY don't give a rats ass, don't make me repeat myself.

6054048 What is it that makes you want to hurt people? Why are you here, in a place built around friendship, if you only wish to spread hatred?

6059113 because he is simply an unsavoury person

6386955 I see that now. My kindness was wasted upon him.

6387993 I won't fight anymore but I don't care as well.

6561650 Thank you. You've gained a bit of respect, at least from me, for not attempting to continue an... undesirable argument.

Comment posted by DarkMagicEn-Forcer1 deleted Jul 29th, 2016

How soon until this story gets off of its hiatus?

8127647 I thought it would be obvious because of the completely different setting and that she was with the master. but ill take it into consideration when I come back to this, thanks :)

When will this be back

minor flew

think you mean flu as in influenza

7856096
lol tf I just watch

Comment posted by Dark Law deleted Sep 4th, 2018

Very good read so far though I must say I'm more interested in the now rather than the before since this feels like it could have stood as it's own side story.

Login or register to comment