• Published 28th Oct 2013
  • 3,031 Views, 62 Comments

Proper Anatomical Terminology - Titanium Dragon



"Foreplay and Copulation Between An Alicorn and a Pegasus Using Proper Anatomical Terminology" was supposed to be a groundbreaking paper in both alicorn sexuality and proper use of anatomical terminology, but Fluttershy does not approve.

  • ...
17
 62
 3,031
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 30 )

Awesomely written hope u write more stories

So you went through with the ED writing challenge thing. Interesting.
Uh... Wait what? Who was it then? I am confused. Did I miss something? Is someone else a Alicorn?

3409876
Might want to take a gander at the last line of the chapter again. :raritywink:

3409916
:twilightoops: Oh yeah, well uh... Then she was the researcher? So since this is complete we miss the implied three way?

Well damn, those colts don't know Fluttershy very well do they? Love the acronym.

Pinkie's an Alicorn now? You just being weird or is that in another story of yours? ;)

3410133

Yeah, wut? Alicorn Pinkie?

:pinkiecrazy:

Fund For Furthering Understanding of Carnal Knowledge

Twilight fails a spot-check at shady acronyms. :twilightoops:

Also, I know Twilight can be a bit oblivious at times, but that whole thing with the chart... O_o

Also, this is just...weird and really really random.

4424865
I wouldn't have written this story if I didn't love whiffermuzzles so. :moustache:

3410133 no, pinkie is an alitricorn, or more commonly known as triple goddess, she has three horns hidden in her hair and her tail is actually fiberglass thin flying filaments that work in the air as well as space. While in basic mode, she appears like an earth pony but is not. It is a rare form of chaos mutation predating the reign of the sisters and thus is an unknown.
When in combat her mane turns into ringlets and her three horn become more pronounced as well as her tail shortening and weaving into wing-esque filaments. Along with other changes.

Oops. Damit Rainbow

The reveal falls flat.

4912897
Science can have that effect on people. :moustache:

Pinkie as an....

*quietly goes into the other room and bricks self in for safety*

5448125
We'll let you out when it's over.

Or when the other three walls fall down. :trixieshiftright:

5448244

*passes a note out of the bunker through the food slot*

Yeah, but with a known population of 5, a sample size of 1 is pretty telling, actually. Now, what we really need is a sample with a similarly skilled alicorn and a less experienced pegasus, then maybe a more skilled alicorn and a unicorn, so we can answer that pesky magic-zapper question.

4554826
You said alitricorn,and I'm picturing George Washington with a pink horn and wings on his hat.

I might be slightly insane. I blame this story. Got me straight in the wub-zone.

5449260 no, I see it too, I am insane (I have a certificate)
So yeah, you aren't alone

5526654
This raises the issue of finding a male alicorn, let alone more than one. That might constitute a major scientific find in and of itself.

The whole time you got me completely confused about what the heck was going on and when I had no hope of understanding anything at all left, that last sentence came. First I though "Oh, hey, lookie here. It isn't all that bad, really, it's just Pinkie being an alicorn. So Twilight wrote the whole stuff, was the observer and Rainbow had her fun time. Now I understand - yay!"
Then, the seconds ticked by. One, two, three - and finally, realization hit.
"... Pinkie's an alicorn..."
That had to sink in for quite a few seconds again, until finally, my brain caught up and formed my final thought on this:
"... run for you lifes...!"
And since I'm usually listening to what my brain says, I'm not even really here anymore. So thank you for reading and writing and confusing and stuff.

- probably only an echo

6238063
Exactly the reaction I was going for, Mr. Echo. I'm glad it...

Hm. They're gone.

Oh well.

I'm glad they liked it anyway.

So...if you turned Pinkie Pie into an alicorn, are you going to turn the rest of the Bearers into alicorns? Please say yes.

6343993
I have two stories in editing that involve alicorn Rainbow Dash, as well as the short story Mirrors, which is about...

Well, you'd have to read it. :raritywink:

I do like the idea of playing around with ascension in stories, but I haven't completed a whole bunch of stories about such. I've got at least four planned that I haven't started working on yet.

We'll see how many actually end up getting finished, but... at least the ones which are most of the way there will probably come out at some point this year.

6344078 How did you know I want Rainbow Dash to be an alicorn? Sarcasm. But thank you.

6344151
...I'm going to pretend that I noticed your user icon before I wrote that reply, and that wasn't just pure coincidence. :trixieshiftright:

I have gazed into the face of madness, and it has a pink mane.

Have a like anyway! :pinkiehappy:

8396352
Hah, thanks!

This was something I wrote on a whim, so I'm glad it still is amusing people all these years later. :pinkiehappy:

8396371
Isn't that what all authors hope for?:twilightsmile:

9203974
I would be happy to read that in exchange. I like my food with the urban dictionary definition of lime and less of the urban dictionary definition of lemon, if you know what it mean.

Do it for science!

Login or register to comment