• Published 27th Jul 2013
  • 11,526 Views, 313 Comments

Popped - Tapoff



Pinkie Pie has a wonderful life. Surrounded by friends and family, she has everything she could ever want, and never stops smiling. One Hearth's Warming Eve, however, that all changes when Pinkie Pie is abducted and subject to horrific cruelty.

Comments ( 81 )

And so it comes to an end... for now, at least. This was a thoroughly enjoyable read, and I eagerly await whatever comes next. :twilightblush:

Thanks for the ride, Tapoff! I'll be sure to check your future stuff! :raritywink:

5812370 Thank you! I'm sure you'll get a kick out of what I have planned.

5812366 Thanks! I really appreciate the support :pinkiehappy:

I love this story. I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad there's a sequel planned. I hope your future stories will be just as enjoyable. :twilightsmile:

5806147 It's ok. Mine are getting downvoted too. I think someone doesn't like this story and has to downvote anything positive about it.

You sick monster... this was amazing.

The first part was fantastic i cant wait for the next you amazing writer

mlpcaps.weebly.com/uploads/1/6/9/2/16928962/1687672.png
why did you do that!? why did you make aj and dash's funeral a big deal while pinkies wasnt? you would think all of fucking equestria would care that pinkie died but i guess i was fucking wrong! I DONT FORGIVE YOU FOR KILLING OFF BEST PONY! *sobbing*
rack.1.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzE4L2I4L0xpb25LaW5nLmQ0M2ZhLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/59efc501/02a/Lion-King.gif

5896296 So...you liked it? :twilightblush:

the sudden ending was sad, you could've kept going but fuck it, you did amazing my good man. i look forward to your future stories! and im holding you to your promise "they will be just as good" THEY BETTER BE! OR ILL SEND THE BLUE BUTCHER AFTER YOU! -Cookie von nightshade

5896520 il
I won't ask again WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KILL PINKIE AND THEN GIVE A SMALL FUNERAL WHEN THE OTHER TWO HAD THE WHOLE EQUESTRIA THERE! i get it the family wanted privacy but still Equestria should get a chance to mourn her as well. Pokey is fucking dead! He better get his comeuppance In the sequel! :flutterrage:

5951997
Calm down. The reason why I made Pinkie's funeral so short was the fact that I had just written a funeral into the last chapter, and didn't want to be redundant or repetitive.

5952026
Sorry. :fluttershbad: fair enough I guess we wouldn't want repetitiveness and it makes sense for the family to have just them there I see the pies as the keep to themselves type they aren't to crazy about big events which was why that party In pinkie's cutie mark story shocked them as you can see their struggle to smile. I can't wait to see what twi does in the sequel she going to do something big I bet.

5952026
Sorry. :fluttershbad: fair enough I guess we wouldn't want repetitiveness and it makes sense for the family to have just them there I see the pies as the keep to themselves type they aren't to crazy about big events which was why that party In pinkie's cutie mark story shocked them as you can see their struggle to smile. I can't wait to see what twi does in the sequel she going to do something big I bet.

5952055 Something big indeed. :raritywink:

That was good. Horrifying, despair inducing, but good.

6099084 Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :pinkiehappy:

Yeah of course he'd get away scott free while the country is thrown in turmoil. Shove this giant load right back up your sorry ass you son of a bitch.

I know this is a good Tragedy story when it made me lightly cry and make me want to punch you hard. *sniff* Good work :fluttercry:

Awful. Infinitely awful. Ended up almost vomiting and crying my eyes out.
....Nevermind the almost.

/gives you a thumbs up while I barf on a bucket :pinkiesick:

As a writer I can see the brilliance in this, but its not my cup of tea. Curiosity killed the cat, I am out of here.

Loved it.

6310416 Heh. Forgot I wrote that. :twilightsheepish:

I am surprise Pokey didn't do worse to her like instead of ripping her eye out he took that weapon and stabbed her in her marehood. poor pinkie got sodomized by pokey's unicorn horn. so when dash comes to rescue her instead of dying she cuts off pokey's horn and shoves it up his butt and then snaps his neck. seriously pokey deserves the most painful death possible.

I can safely say that this is the most fucked up thing I have read.

HOLY S*** THE ENDING THOUGH

> comes back to story a few months later
> sees stiry is finished
> is happy

6372991 Which is why I stopped liking it when I saw that three of the Mane Six were murdered with ease and the prick got away with it, that's not a different way to end things that was absolute BS.

6968378 It only gets worse from here... :pinkiecrazy:

6992257 I'm glad I could make you shudder!

ERROR: Comments indicates torture of perception orbs in this story. Activating NOPE.AVI protocol.

Comment posted by crossed deleted Apr 25th, 2016

7156438

That’s the simplest way she could explain it to herself. She had been popped.

7182063 Glad you like it!

BURN IN HELL, POKEY PIERCE!!!!!:twilightangry2:

7190286 Worse in the fact that the moron author let him get away with it as well.

Ah, I remember reading this one a year back. This story started off as a pretty tense slasher fic, but I think the ending kinda blew it. At RD and AJ's funeral, their friends seemed more interested in the color of the drapes than the fact that they'd never see two much-beloved ponies ever again. Twilight Sparkle's inner monologue was completely and wholly egocentric, worrying that others would think less of her for not rescuing Pinkie Pie in time, but this latter bit seemed at least to be in-character for her; she is kind of an introvert, after all. It's bizarre. I mean, the remaining members of the Mane 6 displayed surprisingly little empathy or fellow-feeling. They felt sorry for themselves, more than anything else. They almost came off as being nearly as psychopathic as the antagonist. Still, it was a fairly thought-provoking treatment of their characters. It kinda makes you wonder how much they really care about each other, and how much they fake it.

Perfectly Insane
Moderator

This is a very good story, I really enjoy your descriptiveness and story creation. I think you should look at one of my stories, there not as descriptive as yours, I'll admit. But, I think you'll find them...enjoyable.

Stuff with teeth always bother me, i never know why but i cant help but really cringe from that shit:pinkiesick:

8132264

It has no rhyme or reason, no story, no plot.

No plot? Come on, dude. I'm open to criticism, but to say that this story "doesn't have a plot" just because it has large amounts of gore in it is completely absurd. I would advise you to read beyond chapter two of a fic before you accuse it of being directionless.

Would I be allowed to make a reading of this fanfic in my YT channel? I'd ofc provide a link to the story and give the credit to you, I'll only be reading it.

8351528
Oh my gosh!! This is amazing! You just made my day, thank you!

Comment posted by Zorgy deleted Sep 21st, 2017

8676859
I'm going to print out this comment, frame it, and hang it on my wall.

Comment posted by Junglehero deleted Mar 14th, 2018
Login or register to comment