• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 11,443 Views, 530 Comments

Twilight's Plan - RandomString



Twilight spent two years planning on how to seduce Princess Luna. It's just a shame she didn't think to plan what to do next.

Comments ( 79 )

That was glorious, and amazing, and over all too soon.

:fluttercry: No it can't be over

For a while, this has been the story I was most excited to see update. It began wonderfully and ended perfectly and brought much joy in between. Thank you so much, and I'll be following to see whatever you come up with next.

That was incredible, a brilliant end to this great story. Definitely worth the wait. One of the best romances I've read on this site. I hope you revisit this some time and make a sequel, but even if you don't I'm perfectly happy with what you have here. This is my favorite Twiluna story yet. :twilightsmile:

D'aaawww.
Sorry to see it end, but it was a very sweet Twiluna while it lasted. Good show! :twilightsmile:

Dat speech. Twilight is best pony for a reason.

Ah hell with it. Have a follow. :coolphoto:

4082151 4082208 4082263 4082364 4082476

Thanks guys! It's feedback like that which makes the writing all worthwhile.:twilightsmile:

Thanks for the follow too, Blue_Paladin42 - I'm flattered :twilightblush:

4082549 It was so fun, and so much more than a clop fic..

This could very well be one of my all time favorite Twiluna fics, and this ending is simply beautiful. I cannot thank you enough for sharing what was in your mind and making this great story. I really hope you do a sequel, (perhaps even with Twi becoming an Alicorn), but either way, you have earned a follow.

A secqual would be great :pinkiehappy:

<Author’s Note>Unfortunately Knight of Cerebus was unable to proof-read this chapter due to too many other demands on his time. Rather than extend the wait any further, I am choosing to release this now and flag the story as complete.</Author’s Note>

Maybe try correct that so it doesn’t show the <Author’s Note> parts :twilightsmile:

Twilight ignored Discord's comments too

Wait, Discord is there? I only just realised he was when this line popped up and then it made me want to know what his comments were (even though they probably dont matter).

This has got to be the best mature/clop story Ive read. I love how you transitioned from a sometimes clop heavy story to the later chapters that held a lot less of the kinky action and more building in other areas. I forgot this story was already at an end until I read this latest chapter today. I hope you will find the ideas and time to write something that comes after it. After all, Twi becoming an alicorn would fix the issue that Luna has with her moving on (even though a lot of people say that the transformation doesn't make her immortal, yet that could be just one extra step).

I thoroughly enjoyed the moments when Shining and Cadence appeared even though it was only briefly in a rather cool and funny fight scene. It means that between the two of them, twilight, Luna and Flutterdash, I have seen my 3 fave ships in this one great story. Bonus points to you :scootangel:
By the way, that fightscene... Was. :rainbowlaugh::yay: so good! I didn't see it coming and enjoyed it a lot. Although I will admit, when Twi got drunk, I thought that something was about to happen to her (that something being Luna doing something...) but the near fail that it caused was still good and worthwhile :twilightsmile:

Anyway, you have more than earned the follow from me and I look forward to seeing what you try your hand at next.

4083522 Aww - thanks :twilightblush: I don't have any projects on the go at the moment (well, there's a TwiLunEstia semi-epilogue I'm writing, but it's dragging and I'm not sure I'll complete it. We'll see what fancy strikes me.


4083974 Thanks for the response, FlutterDash7
I feel that I should point out to readers that this section of the story isn't proofread. I'm sure that there are many more mistakes than in the previous chapters. May remove the comment after a while though.

Discord was there because I just couldn't imagine him ignoring a food-fight between Princess Luna and Princess Celestia in Ponyville. Had to keep him on the sidelines, though, because otherwise it would end up being 'everyone vs Discord', which wasn't the story I wanted to tell.

Still, I'm very glad that you enjoyed my story.:twilightsmile:

SHL

Beatiful and epic ending. Pleaaaaaase, sequel in the future? Please? :pinkiehappy:

Wait, it`s over? Well, ending the story with a battle of throwing sweets is definitely the way to go! Awesome story, and I look forward to rereading this soon. I still have another long TwiLunna fic to reread....

I am not a fan of clop, but I am mature enough to know a good story regardless.

This was a good ride, and I want my own Mr. Huggles...

4086529 4090083 4095197 4092970

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments. :twilightsheepish:
Haven't made up my mind about sequels or other stories, we'll see.

Well. I have to say that ending fit pretty much perfectly. It's actually a bit refreshing to see a happy ending that makes sense.

I'm looking at you, Device Heretic.

4103721
Thanks! :twilightsheepish:

Wait, Device Heretic wrote something with a happy ending?!:rainbowhuh:

4109693
Eternal sort of counts, right?

4112451

I get what you're saying, but I'd go with 'bitter-sweet' rather than 'happy'. Which is admittedly a bit of a step up for Device Heretic.

4113800
Glad you're liking it so far, Darklight Deflix. The story shifts a little away from the clop in later chapters, so there aren't really that many 'interesting circumstances'. :twilightblush:

4113858 yes this was a truly wonderful story

4112677
I suppose you're correct, but I see "bitter-sweet" as it implies that something was lost, but the loss was circumvented by something gained equal to or better than the loss.

IE: Your leg was blown off by an IED, but you got this frickin sweet bionic arm with an inbuilt popcorn function!

This story was engaging and intriguing all the way through the...err...127 thousand words?...so that means I just read what amounts to a 127-thousand word clop-fic...

Bah, it was good. I have no regrets.

4270326

Thanks Vibrato con Amore :twilightblush:
Wow, I really did write nearly 128,000 words of clop. Hmm. Oh well, it was fun. :pinkiehappy:

9 of 10 spikes. Great work.

i hope there will be a sequel to this story because it was a good one

10 moons full of love

4549826

Thank you for your kind words :twilightsheepish:

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL! MUST HAVE SEQUEL!

4552954
4567501

Thanks for the response guys. :pinkiehappy:

I am toying with ideas of what to write next, if I do write anything next, but haven't really made up my mind. I've made the odd foray into one story or another, but they all run out of steam after a few thousand words.

Whew, finally finished this fine fanfic, took me no longer than a day I think.

It took me around only 10 hours to finish this, as I read 12k words every 48 minutes so wow.

Although, it took me a tad less because I had to...uh, s-skip some scenes when it got out of 'hoof'.

THAT WAS A BUCKING EPIC FOOD FIGHT! :pinkiehappy:

And d'aaaaawwwwwwww, Luna and Twilight. Twilight has to be the perfect mortal companion for Luna. I hope Luna carries the love Twilight gave her through her whole long life, and brings joy to all her pony subjects. As friends.

4661071 Thanks, Toratchi888. I've really enjoyed reading your comments, and I am glad you enjoyed my story.

4661717
I also laughed when...pinkie told twilight that she...had 'the sense' at work, imagine everyone's faces.......

4660773 Thanks for sticking with it, jerrmy12, and glad you enjoyed the story. :twilightsmile:

RandomString... I just have one thing to say. Thank you. Thank you so much for this story. While I'm saddened that this is the end of such a wonderful adventure, I am so happy that I was able to enjoy it. Bravo.

4713305 Doctor_P0N3, thank you for your very kind words. It's feedback like that which makes the writing worthwhile. :twilightsmile:

I think what I liked most was that the characters dynamics were fluid. It was a fun read that wasn't just one thing. thank you for writing this. I got a lot of laughs out of it!

Oh man, I'm late! I love(d) this fic, but...I dunno, the ending feels a bit rushed... But I'd still give this another thumbs up if I could. Thanks for the great story! :heart:

4785521 Hi abronie, glad you liked it. I get what you mean about the ending, but to be honest it was a rushed ending or no ending at all. Work was getting really busy and still is - I'm still too tired at nights to write properly.

4787890
The ending was fine.

Read this around a month ago, give me noglista maybe? Thinking about this one.

4995081
Thanks, Jerrmy12, I'm glad it left an impression with you. :twilightsmile:

5000162
:derpytongue2:
Hey listen
I burnt my cereal
I know we just met
So muffins, maybe?

I loved reading this story. Thanks for making it. :twilightsmile:

5124937

Thanks for your comment :twilightsmile:

It's feedback like that which makes writing worthwhile

5153055

Thanks, Soarin_Rain :twilightsheepish:

I need to give credit where it's due: Knight of Cerebus helped a lot with the pet stuff (he suggested the olm and the strix as options).

I enjoyed writing this story, but hit a real brick wall with the next section: Twilight's ascension. I couldn't fit it in in a way that was funny and satisfying, but it would be absolutely necessary to explore the next stage of Twilight's and Luna's relationship properly.

At the moment, most of my writing time is dedicate to a non-humorous, humanised clop story that's currently about two-thirds through the first draft. I want it complete before publishing, to avoid the pains I had with this story.

After that is done, I may come back and review what can be done to resolve my problems with Twilight.

<edit>. Oh, and Luna's dialogue was a pain. I was having enough of a difficulty trying to write her with a consistent voice, and it's hard to do the olde English dialogue without making it really corny.

5281819
Thanks, livinthelife, I'm delighted to hear it :twilightsmile:
Must admit that I had a lot of fun writing her.

Months later, Twilight becomes an alicorn and gains eternal life.

Luna: No hard feelings about me breaking up with you, right Twilight? *awkward grin*
Twilight: You do realize you're going to be making that up to me for the next century?
Luna: Yes Twilight.

Login or register to comment