• Published 30th Mar 2013
  • 12,415 Views, 141 Comments

A Cartoonist in Equestria - Autismo555



After his older sister's death, an aspiring 15-year-old cartoonist runs away from home, wishing for a better chance at life. A cyclone sends him to the most unlikeliest of all places: Equestria!

  • ...
29
 141
 12,415

Cancellation

To all those who's read this story and come to have liked it or not, I'm sorry.

As many of you know, I have applied the "Cancelled" tag onto this story and have not come back to progress on the job. The reason for that is, I've been falling far behind in my story. This story (my very first fanfiction) started all the way from the end of Season 3, and I've done too much to get this story to be more likable and recognized, but things kept getting in my way. My life, my college, my constant writer's block. I tried to revamp most of the chapters to my liking, but I kept getting blocked with revamping a chapter featuring the Cutie Mark Crusaders with some progress, but not a whole lot.

Now that Season 5 has aired, I saw no point in continuing my story any longer. I've been at this story for a couple years now, and despite writing my other stories to help me break out of writer's block, it only helped by a little. I've had so many ideas, so many chapters planned out in my head, so many feels, but I just couldn't see some of those ideas working in the fututre. I know you're all disappointed about me canceling my story, and I appreciated the comments and the feedback from you all, but I decided to put this story away for good and work on my other fanfiction. If I'm lucky enough, I might come back with a short story that's comedic and random.

Again, I am so sorry to all of you who loved this story. But, this is the hardest choice that I've had to make in my writing.

With much regret, I declare that "A Cartoonist in Equestria" is now officially canceled.

Sincerely,
~Autismo555

Comments ( 6 )

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME~

Totally understand and support your decision. :pinkiesmile: A story that is forced might leave one with many things they don't like about it. So cancelling it is sometimes the only way. Best of luck in whatever you decide to do in the future :pinkiehappy:

Its all about the journey not the destination, you reached your end now just try to get on with your other fanfics. I actually liked this story, but I get writers block myself I have 4 unfinished stories that I wanna complete before putting them on here. We all feel your pain.

Honestly, you shouldn’t feel bad about cancelling a 150’000 word story. Most fanfics don’t even come close to the amount of work you put into this one. I say, be PROUD! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Flicker Flame deleted Jul 24th, 2018
Login or register to comment