• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 4,890 Views, 419 Comments

Why Did I Choose to be Trixie? - Mike the Red



Michael Walker has his car transform him into Trixie and visits two very different Equestrias and runs into two very different Trixies.

  • ...
59
 419
 4,890

PreviousChapters Next
The Things We Do for Love

"You're kidding. You're kidding, right?" I asked, my eyes flashing red in anger. The dark Alicorn's smile widened, her canines clearly visible.

"No, Amethyst, I'm not. The choice is yours," she stated almost nonchalantly. Moon Beam was curled in her lap, sound asleep. A few moments of awkward silence filled the throne room, empty except for the three of us. "I grow impatient, Amethyst. You must tell me quickly or Twilight will die. I'm sure you don't want that to happen," she added condescendingly.

"Now look here. I already gave you one foal -- beautiful though she is -- but for you to come here, foalnap Twilight and hold her hostage for the sake of me giving you a second? If you had come to visit me and asked me nicely, I might have been able to find an opportunity to do so on more amicable terms. Be that as it may, I guess I have no choice in this matter. Bring Twilight here, and I shall fetch Trixie," I replied, my words dripping with contempt.

"Ah, good. I knew you'd see it my way!" she chuckled. She lit her horn, teleporting the lavender Alicorn into the room with us, though she was still immobile and wearing the inhibitor ring. "Now you bring Trixie," she said flatly. I lit my horn and teleported Trixie into the room, little Jade wrapped in her forelegs. "What is this, you have an Alicorn stallion for a foal?"

"He is a winged unicorn, like his sister Marina. Not an Alicorn foal -- Trixie cannot have those," I noted.

"Amethyst, what is going on here? Why did you bring me here?" asked Trixie. Her gaze turned to the dark Alicorn sitting on the throne. "You! What are you doing here?"

"I have come to ask your stallion to provide me with a second foal, Trixie! And you are going to watch him do this for me!"

"Amethyst! Why didn't you tell her no?" she asked in exasperation, though her expression showed her rage at the dark Alicorn.

"Look to your left, Trixie. If I said no, Twilight would be killed," I sighed. My wife's eyes widened in disbelief as her jaw opened upon seeing the lavender Alicorn. It took her a moment to regain some composure.

"Why did you do this? Amethyst is Trixie's stallion! Why did you threaten Sparkle?"

"Did you honestly think I would be satisfied with one foal? Did you honestly think your stallion would willingly provide me with a second foal? I had to have a little insurance so I could get what I want," the dark Alicorn replied nonchalantly. Trixie glared at the dark Alicorn then at me, then turned her gaze to Twilight. Nightmare woke the lavender Alicorn from her stasis so she could see what was going on -- and when she did, her face contorted in rage.

"How dare you do this to me? You will pay for this, Nightmare Moon! If I don't kill you, I know Amethyst will!" she screeched. The dark Alicorn tilted her head slightly towards the librarian and cackled at her.

"You're in no position to make such utterances! You should be thankful you're still alive! You too will watch as your precious 'Amethyst' gives me his seed so I may have a second foal!" she exclaimed, still laughing at her.

"Ammy! Don't do it!" Twilight pleaded, her expression changing from rage to worry.

"Sparkle! What interest do you have in Amethyst? I'm the one who should be pleading with him not to do this!" Trixie exclaimed indignantly. This exchange elicited more laughter from the dark Alicorn.

"If you two care so much about him, perhaps you'd be willing to form a herd, including me as the Alpha Mare!" Nightmare cackled before licking her lips in an exaggerated fashion. "You'd be surprised by how well he performed for me the last time around! He most certainly enjoyed our little romp and I eagerly await another!"

Tears started welling up in Trixie's eyes, though her face hardened in anger as she glared at me. Twilight's mouth opened a little in surprise at this mention. I facehoofed. "Why do you have to lie like that?" I asked in annoyance.

"'Tis no lie, Amethyst Flame! I speak truth! Do not lie about how much you enjoyed making love to me! You told me you wished you had married me instead of Trixie!" the dark Princess cackled, rubbing salt into the wound. Trixie started sobbing openly at this mention and she tried to leave. Before she could, Nightmare addressed her. "Trixie! You shall not leave this room until your husband and I have finished the act to my satisfaction! If you try to leave one more time, I shall kill you myself!"

"Amethyst! You told Trixie you loved her! Why did you tell this ..." the show-mare began. The dark Alicorn used a magic spell to silence her before she could get the next word out. The only sound coming out of her mouth now was her plaintive crying, tears streaming down her cheeks. She had also been immobilized by Nightmare's magic and an inhibitor ring placed on her horn to boot. Like Twilight, she was helpless to do anything other than watch the spectacle unfold. The dark Alicorn turned her attention to the librarian at this point. "Anything more you'd like to say, Twilight? I will be happy to silence you as well!" The lavender Alicorn simply shook her lowered head sadly in response to the query as tears trickled down her cheeks as well.

"Very well then! Amethyst, we now have a captive audience to watch us! Come here and give your Princess the pleasure she demands! Maintain your reduced size for me, please," she stated, making her request sound more like a demand.

"Trixie, Twilight -- I love you both and I am deeply sorry to have to do this -- please forgive me for what I am about to do," I said softly, but loud enough for them to hear me. The dark Alicorn mocked me by mouthing my words after I had said my piece, lightly chuckling as she did so, provoking angry glares from both captive mares. I slowly trotted toward Nightmare, who lit her horn and summoned a bed to the throne room.

"We're not going to do this on the floor, Amethyst! And don't address either of those two again or I will kill them out of spite!" she spat angrily before laying on the bed, her wings draped wide across it. She motioned for me to approach her with her left forehoof.

"You're not helping my mood here, Nightmare," I stated flatly, a scowl marring my features.

"You forget your place, little Prince! Your mood is irrelevant here! You are to give me pleasure and you must do it without question or regret! You must enjoy this and satisfy me fully! Don't force my hoof in this matter!" she exclaimed, each interjection more strident than the last, to the point where she was practically shouting at me in Royal Canterlot Voice with that last statement. I flinched at the volume of her voice, though I continued to approach her. She had spread her hind legs wide for me, remembering how our previous encounter had begun. I climbed half-way onto the bed, my barrel resting on the edge, my muzzle not far from her nethers.

"That's it, Amethyst! Come closer! Lick me up and down right there!" she cooed to me. Her eyes went half-lidded in expectation of the pleasure I was about to give her.

Suddenly, four bright flashes of light lit up the throne room and a series of POPs of differing colors ushered the arrival of Luna, Celestia, Twilight, and Trixie from the other universe.

"Halt thine actions, thou impostor!!" Luna shouted at her evil counterpart in her RCV. The dark Alicorn looked up in surprise to see the other Alicorns and teleported away, a fearful expression on her face. Celestia used her magic to remove my wife and the librarian from their magic stasis and their inhibitor rings as well.

"Celestia! Thank you so much!" her Twilight chirped, galloping to her mentor and embracing her in a very tight hug.

"Amethyst!" Trixie exclaimed in joy, cantering to me and wrapping her forelegs around me in a similarly tight hug.

"Luna, thanks for getting here in time," I said, almost sighing in relief. "I did NOT wanna have to give her another foal."

"As much as you have done for Equestria, Amethyst, we felt it was the least we could do," Luna said, giving me a warm smile. "But if we had not arrived in time, would thou have done what we think thou were about to do?" I lowered my head, my ears drooping and nodded slowly a couple of times.

"Nightmare threatened both Twilight and Trixie -- I felt I had no choice in the matter," I replied sullenly. "I see Twilight and Trixie from the other universe here -- what brings both of you here?"

"Luna came from your universe to seek our assistance when we heard your Twilight had been abducted. We are happy to see we arrived just in time," other Twilight stated.

"It appears this matter has been resolved," Trixie added.

"Not so fast there, Trixie -- Nightmare has shown her true colors and has proven herself a liability. We must track her down and banish her once again," Celestia admonished. "Amethyst, I would have you accompany us as well, please."

"And who is supposed to be Solar Regent in our absence?" I asked, astonished by yet another request from the Diarch.

"Twilight can return to that post," the Solar Princess stated almost dismissively. My wife cleared her throat loudly and glared at me.

"I understand you desire my companionship on this matter, but I feel that with two Alicorns assisting you along with the Element Bearers of that universe, you should be able to deal with Nightmare without me. I have already given you a wealth of assistance by covering your post in your absence," I stated flatly. Celestia glared at me.

"Do not take orders from your wife, Amethyst. You are indebted to me, and this issue demands your attention. Your wife's needs are secondary to the fate of Equestria. Do not force my hoof in this matter." My left ear and eye twitched at her statement as I narrowed my eyes at her. I blinked hard a few times to express my annoyance.

"This is the last time I'm going to do this for you, Celestia. No more favors of this sort. Frankly, I wonder how you and your little ponies survived without me to assist you in these matters," I offered bluntly.

"That's immaterial, Amethyst. Return to your normal size, please," she commanded.

I did so and turned my attention to my wife. "Out of the frying pan and into the fire. I'll be back, Trixie," I smiled at her. She simply glared at me and gave a slight growl. A light whimpering caught her attention as Jade woke up and started crying softly. Trixie took him up in her forelegs and cradled him snugly.

"You've been a busy stallion, haven't you?" the other Trixie giggled. "If I had known my counterpart's foals were going to be this pretty, I would have asked you for a few myself!"

As if to illustrate her point, yet another whimpering was heard -- a dark blue Alicorn filly had been left behind by her fleeing mother.

"Looks like we have a little bargaining chip," I said flatly, flashing a smile.

"Amethyst? Is that ... your daughter?" asked the other Twilight.

"Nightmare Moon never showed you our foal?" I asked. Luna scooped her up with her wings and cradled her, cooing to her softly.

"Truthfully, Amethyst, we desire a foal as well," the Lunar Princess said softly. Moon Beam's whimpering subsided and she started cooing, relaxing in Luna's warmth. Celestia expressed a similar desire, eliciting an exasperated gasp from Trixie.

"How many times must Trixie tell you Amethyst is her stallion? Trixie does NOT want to be treated like this! Amethyst! Do something! Say something!"

I shook my head sadly and chuckled at the irony of the situation. "As much as I am tempted to provide each of you with your own foal, please respect my wife's wishes. Considering the fact that all of us are Alicorns, save her, there will be time in the future for such desires to be fulfilled -- but not now, not for a long while yet. I am married to Trixie and at the very least, I should do my best to be faithful to her, despite the pony convention of creating herds. She has suffered so much and needs me to be here for her."

The others nodded in agreement and chatted with each other about how they needed to set their desires aside, despite the fact that two of my foals were present as well. While Luna was still cradling Moon Beam, the little filly disappeared in a puff of dark blue smoke.

"Follow the trace of the magic signature!" Celestia commanded. "We must not lose track of her!"

Everypony but my wife did so, teleporting to the other universe, arriving in the throne room of Canterlot Castle to see Nightmare Moon seated on the throne. Moon Beam was curled up in her lap.

"Almost forgot her -- I won't make that mistake again," the dark Alicorn stated flatly. "How nice of you all to show up. I've set up a little trap for all of you. Ah, Amethyst, you too? Good, we can resume our previous activity -- I don't care who watches! This time, there won't be any interruptions!"

Without bothering to answer her, I lit my horn with my pale yellow aura, enveloping the dark Alicorn in it. Her expression of surprise was amusing to me as I strengthened the barrier surrounding her with a second aura and then a third. "Help me subdue her, please," I grunted, grimacing with my effort to contain her.

Twilight and Trixie both teleported to Ponyville and very quickly returned with Diane, Rainbow, Applejack and Fluttershy. My blue diamond started glowing as the other Element Bearers began levitating. I released the dark Alicorn just before she was enveloped by the harmonic magic once again, her cries of rage and anguish reverberating around the throne room. A much smaller dark blue Alicorn lay on the floor by the throne, though Moon Beam appeared unhurt and began whimpering again. Celestia scooped her up this time, cradling her the same way Luna had.

"What happened? Where am I?" the dark blue Alicorn asked as she rose shakily to her hooves. Her gaze turned to the Solar Princess at this point. "Sister? How long has it been?"

"Amethyst, I am deeply indebted to you for this -- thank you for bringing my sister back!"

"Begging your pardon, Celestia, but I believe I should return to my universe. I have a country to run," I chuckled. "Glad I could be of service. As my wife informed you, I request you refrain from asking me any further favors."

"Be that as it may, Amethyst, please remember my earlier request -- I will see you in about a century," she grinned mischievously.

"Oh, come on, Ammy, don't leave so soon!" Fluttershy chided. "I need to throw you another party! It's been so long since that first one! And this one would be a huge celebration!"

"Sorry, Flutters, but duty calls. I will find some time to return so we can have that big party -- but my wife needs me. Celestia, Luna -- take good care of Moon Beam for me, please. I shall stop by from time to time to see how she's doing."

We exchanged good-byes and I teleported back to my universe once again. Trixie was talking to Twilight, who had taken her position on the throne.

"About time you made it back," Trixie chided. "Twilight has given us the rest of the day to enjoy ourselves."

"What about Jade?" I asked.

"Summer Song has taken him with her and Marina as well -- Trixie wants you to prove your love for her again!" she giggled.

PreviousChapters Next