• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 4,890 Views, 419 Comments

Why Did I Choose to be Trixie? - Mike the Red



Michael Walker has his car transform him into Trixie and visits two very different Equestrias and runs into two very different Trixies.

  • ...
59
 419
 4,890

PreviousChapters Next
An Unwelcome Visitor

I teleported back to Canterlot to meet Trixie and our foals at the train station, only to find that I had spent a little too much time with my parents. Trixie had already pulled the caravan into the entrance yard and parked it near one of the larger trees. Not knowing immediately where to search, I traced her magic signature and teleported to meet her in our room, finding her laying on the bed with Jade sleeping beside her. Summer Song had taken Marina to another room to resume her studies, though at such an early age, Marina's studies were more play-based to get her used to learning new information.

"Where have you been, Amethyst? Trixie waited at the station for an hour before she gave up on you," she said flatly.

"I lost track of time while I was with my parents. I made them a little younger and improved their health and gave them a winning lottery ticket so they could enjoy themselves fully," I replied softly. "I know you miss me when I'm gone, but sometimes emergencies pop up. You know how it goes."

"I would like to visit your home world," she mused.

"And who would raise Jade? Maybe sometime in the future, when Marina and Jade can care for themselves. My home world can be a hostile place, but I can show you a few things."

"I would like to see everything! I want to see as much of your home world as possible! I'll bet they'd love to see my magic show!"

"I'm sure many people would, Trixie, but that's gonna have to wait. I think Twilight might be growing impatient -- if you need anything, I will be in the throne room."

"Ugh! Trixie wants you to stop being so nice to Celestia! Stop doing favors for her! Trixie wants you to spend time with HER, not addressing the needs of these ponies! You have better things to do with your time, like, spend all of it with Trixie!"

I chuckled at her statement. "Oh, Trixie, what am I going to do with you? Here in Canterlot, all your needs and wants are practically catered to with great alacrity -- I know this place can be very boring, but --"

"But nothing! I want to see --"

"You promised to be a better mother this time, Trixie. I can't believe you would abandon Jade the way you did Marina," I interrupted.

"Trixie is not going to live forever like you, Amethyst! Trixie wants to spend as much of what little time is left for her doing what SHE wants to do!"

"You can travel once the foals are older, Trixie. Until then, I expect you to be a proper mother to them. I will help you in that task, as well as have Summer Song and others assist whenever needed." I reduced my size to match hers and wrapped my forelegs around her withers to gaze into her eyes. "Trixie, I know you hate this place -- I know you want to leave -- but I need you to be here for me and for our foals. Please respect that."

Trixie couldn't help but stare back into my orange eyes, a smile slowly making its way onto her face. "You know how much I like it when you take this form -- I love you, Amethyst, and because you are willing to help me, I will do this for you. I will keep my promise and raise Jade and Marina. But I also want you to join me when we travel again!"

"You know I will, lover girl!" I chuckled softly, giving her a quick kiss on her lips.

A frantic knocking at the door ruined the moment as a Royal Guardspony announced an unusual visitor, fear causing his voice to tremble.

"Your Majesty! N-nightmare M-moon has re-returned!" he shouted. Trixie and I exchanged a worried glance before I trotted to the door and opened it. The guard stared at me slack-jawed, noticing my reduced size. "Your Majesty?"

"As you were," I said flatly, trying to get him to calm down. "I suspect you've never seen me in my reduced size. Where is Nightmare Moon? I would have words with her."

"She is in the throne room -- she demands your immediate presence!"

"Very well then. Trixie? Would you like to join me?"

"Um, Trixie would rather not, Amethyst," she worriedly replied. Without any further hesitation, I teleported directly to the throne room to meet the dark Alicorn. My arrival was signaled by a pale yellow POP.

"Amethyst Flame?" she asked, giving me a quizzical look before a leering smile crossed her lips. "Hmm! You look very tasty like that! I should like for you to provide me with another foal!" she grinned.

"Speaking of which, I suppose you had yours? What have you named her? And why have you come here? Where's Twilight? I thought she was supposed to be holding Solar Court?" I asked in rapid-fire fashion.

"Slow down there, Amethyst! Yes, I have had my foal -- she is right here! Her name is Moon Beam!" she stated proudly, holding a dark blue Alicorn filly with a black mane and tail, her eyes the deepest shade of blue without being true black. I smiled in response to this. "I came here to show you our foal. As for Twilight, she teleported away when she saw me, and the rest of your little ponies fled upon my arrival. As I stated before, I desire a second foal from you."

"So soon? Shouldn't you give Moon Beam a chance to get a little older before having another? You know I'm married, right? And why should I provide you a second foal?"

"Must you talk so fast, Amethyst? I will give you a very good answer as to why I desire a second foal -- if you don't, I will kill Twilight!" she said, flashing her canines menacingly, her eyes glowing a brilliant blue. My visage darkened.

"What have you done with her? You'd better not have hurt her," I growled. She chuckled at my reaction.

"Relax, Amthyst! She's perfectly safe! I'm just holding her in a place where, should my desires not be met, she will meet a rather grisly fate," she replied. To illustrate her point, she lit her horn and created a visual image of the lavender Alicorn's present situation. She was being held in magic stasis, unable to move, an inhibitor ring on her horn. "You give me what I want, and I shall return her to you safely. Don't even think of trying to rescue her -- there are certain very powerful wards in place to prevent anypony from teleporting in or out of that room. Any attempt to save her will result in her swift and immediate death!"

"There had to be an easier way -- there was no need for this," I said flatly.

"One other condition, Amethyst -- your wife must watch us as you give me your seed!"

PreviousChapters Next