• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 4,890 Views, 419 Comments

Why Did I Choose to be Trixie? - Mike the Red



Michael Walker has his car transform him into Trixie and visits two very different Equestrias and runs into two very different Trixies.

  • ...
59
 419
 4,890

PreviousChapters Next
A Happy Reunion

"No ... no ... no ... no ..." I whimpered as I held my head in my fore-hooves, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Twilight was aghast. "Spike! How could you? Do you have any idea of just how important those papers were to him?"

"Relax, Twi, I sent those papers to the Princess for her approval," Spike explained as I continued crying.

"What? What do you just say?" I asked through my sobs. Twilight was beside me, her right foreleg around my withers, trying to console me.

"Do you know how I send Twilight's letters to the Princess? Well, I used the same dragon breath to send your divorce papers to the Princess! I suppose you thought I burned them to make you sad?" he asked, a hurt expression on his face.

"That was the first impression I got -- that you set them on fire because you disapproved of my idea of marrying Trixie," I replied. I dried my eyes, trying to regain a little composure. Suddenly a blinding flash of white light followed by a golden POP signaled the arrival of the Sun Goddess. It was now dark out, the evening's twilight having faded away as Luna had raised her Moon.

"Michael, I will have to admit that I'm rather impressed you managed to obtain this divorce decree," the Alicorn smiled at me. "Since you have met the primary condition I established, you are now free to marry Trixie if you so desire. Since you cannot marry her in your present form, I am willing to offer you a transformation into whatever pony you desire, with some limitations, of course. Let me know when you are ready for me to perform that transformation."

"So where is Trixie now?" I asked, smiling a little.

"Trixie is right here, Michael!" she exclaimed excitedly, cantering over to me and hugging me very tightly. She kissed my muzzle affectionately. "Trixie promises never to attack you again, Michael!" I returned her gesture of affection by kissing her on her muzzle.

"Do you Pinkie Promise?" I asked her facetiously.

"Of course Trixie does! Trixie has missed you so much all this time!" she cried as she hugged me even tighter.

"Your Majesty, I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me," I stated, making eye contact with the Sun Goddess.

"Michael, I believe I owe you an apology for my earlier actions. Here are the items I confiscated from you -- it was clearly wrong of me to have acted in such haste. I have had a long discussion with my sister while you were away and it was she who convinced me that your love for Trixie is strong enough to overcome any challenges you two may face. I must return to the Castle now, as I have need of sleep. Good-night, Michael, Trixie, Twilight, my faithful student, and Spike. Please inform me of any wedding plans you two intend to make." The Alicorn placed the items in question on the ground before me and I placed them back into my saddlebags which had fallen off earlier.

"Okay, Trixie, when were you thinking of getting married?" I asked, smiling broadly at her as she continued to hold me in her embrace.

"On Hearts and Hooves Day, Michael!" she grinned.

"Um, Trixie, that's a week from this Sunday!" Twilight exclaimed in surprise.

"Trixie thinks that's perfect!" she said excitedly.

"Trixie, don't you think we need more preparations than what that short an amount of time will allow?" I asked.

"Do you want to marry Trixie or not?" she asked sternly.

"What, do you think I'll stand you up at the altar? Trixie, look into my eyes. I. Will. NEVER. Leave you," I stated in all seriousness as I gazed deeply into her eyes. "We need more time to prepare unless the wedding's going to be a small affair."

"Trixie concedes that a week and a half is not enough time, but she wants to get married as soon as possible!"

"I have an idea -- we can have the actual wedding on Hearts and Hooves Day and we can have a formal reception at the Castle once preparations can be made for such an occasion," I suggested.

"Trixie likes that idea very much!" she giggled.

"It's getting late -- you two want to come in and share the guest room tonight?" asked the lavender librarian.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Thanks, Twilight," I said. Trixie and I broke our embrace and followed Twilight and Spike back into the library.

"Would either of you like something to eat?"

"I'm fine, thanks for asking," I said. "Think I'll make my way upstairs to lie down. It's been a pretty hectic day for me."

"Trixie is not hungry, either. She will follow Michael's example -- it will be nice to sleep on a normal bed for the first time in more than five months," she said appreciatively. "Thank you, Twilight, for everything."

"You two try not to make too much noise tonight, I have a big day planned for tomorrow and I'm looking to get some sleep myself," Twilight chuckled.

"Trixie will try to keep her voice down and she will try to keep Michael quiet as well," she giggled and winked knowingly at the lavender unicorn.

"Um, Twi, do you think it's such a good idea to let the two of them share a bed?" Spike asked quizzically.

"I will soundproof the guest room so they won't bother us no matter how much noise they make!" Twilight laughed.

---------------------------------

"Trixie wants you to cuddle her from behind," she cooed to me. She lay down on the bed and I snuggled in behind her, wrapping my left foreleg around her barrel. I admired the softness of her coat and the faint scent of cucumber in her mane.

"Mmm, you smell nice tonight," I whispered into her ear.

"Celestia let Trixie take a nice long hot bath before she came to meet you," she giggled. I snuggled a little more closely to her, wrapping my foreleg a little tighter around her midsection. "Trixie will let you do more than that if you like..." she let her words trail off softly. She put her left fore-hoof on mine and slowly slid it down ...

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked nervously.

"Trixie wants to reward you for everything you've done for her," she whispered.

"Does that mean ..."

"Yes," she breathed.

Author's Note:

This is as close to clop as I'm willing to go. The clop version is in the story titled "Sexy Times."

PreviousChapters Next