• Published 13th Jan 2013
  • 4,890 Views, 419 Comments

Why Did I Choose to be Trixie? - Mike the Red



Michael Walker has his car transform him into Trixie and visits two very different Equestrias and runs into two very different Trixies.

  • ...
59
 419
 4,890

PreviousChapters Next
Fear and Loathing in Las Pegasus Part 2

A/N: This chapter contains some sexual content which some may find offensive or amusing, depending on your point of view. Just a little advance warning.

The large brown pegasus mare led me into a private booth, out of direct line-of-sight of the other patrons. I wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to do, but given the predicament Trixie and I were in, I was willing to do just about anything she wanted. The booth had no table, just a couple of black vinyl covered padded benches for us to sit on, either side-by-side or directly facing each other. She took one bench, her width covering nearly half of it. I let out a low whistle when I got a good look at her.

"Ooh, ya like what'cha see, hunh?" she giggled, her words coming out very breathy.

Involuntarily, my arousal made its presence known. "Uh, well ..." I blushed furiously. I couldn't help it -- going back to my human days, large women of color always turned me on, and even though this one was a pegasus, her build and coloration, not to mention her speech pattern were unmistakably of African ancestry. I was in awe of her alluring sexiness and it proved irresistible. I was silently hoping Trixie might be willing to forgive me what I kind of hoped I wouldn't have to do, but decided to rationalize it by considering our situation.

"Ya gonna spend all night starin' at me? Am Ah that good lookin'?" she giggled again.

"So, Chocolate, what'cha wanna do?" I asked her. It was difficult for me to resist touching her, as I had been told touching the patrons was strictly verboten. I didn't really have to worry much about that, as she informed me she wanted me to massage her wings and any other part of her body I wanted to touch.

"If yer really good, Ah might even let'cha ..." she said softly, just above a whisper.

I couldn't believe it. I was supposed to be the reluctant one, but here I was, taking charge of the situation. The brown pegasus was willing to let me do just about anything I wanted with her and I had to hold back on some of my more primal urges as her sexiness was proving to be just too tempting for me to resist. I had for all practical purposes put Trixie out of my mind, my lust for this big brown mare manifesting my passion like her namesake. Chocolate Sweetness indeed! I silently wondered if that was just a stage name or something as I continued to work my magic on her wings, sliding my hooves lower down her back toward her hindquarters, her moans of pleasure urging me onward as I started to fondle the pegasus in areas I would normally get slapped in the face for touching. Her wings were fully erect, but that wasn't the only thing that was.

"Ah'll bet'cha really like that, don't'cha?" she giggled. "Yer doin' good -- keep goin', Ah like the way that feels!" she cooed.

"Um, what else do you want me to do?" I asked, unsure of where to go next.

"That's up ta you, honey. Do whatevah ya feel like doin'," she said softly. "If'n Ah don't like it, Ah'll let'cha know."

I returned to her front side, running my hooves from her neck down her large belly to ... was I really going to touch her there? I stopped just short of her marehood, but fondled her large spongy teats, which made her moan loudly.

"Unh, ya had ta go an' do THAT, now, din't'cha? Oh, yer gonna make me ..." she moaned as her juices started flowing, wetting up my right fore-hoof, which I had allowed to wander down there, despite my intention not to let it do that...

I chuckled a little as I had no idea she was that sensitive to my touch, although the whole time I was sliding my hooves on her body, she was staring intently at my member. I swear she wanted to lean forward and take it in her mouth, though I tried to keep her from doing that. "Miss Chocolate Sweetness, I charge extra for that," I chuckled again. She responded by taking ten of the 100-bit bills out of her purse and shoving them in my face. My jaw dropped at this, but ... I decided to let her slowly taste me. I took the bills, holding them in my hoof as she started working my member. I had only experienced this a few times before in my life, the last time being almost 25 years ago. The chocolate pegasus was working me like a pro, making me moan involuntarily.

"Ah thought it fair ta return th' favor, since ya made me happy," she giggled, stopping for a moment to catch her breath, then returning to work me again. I didn't last long, considering her experience, and she swallowed as much as she could as I spent myself in her mouth. A little dribbled from the corners of her mouth, but she used a hoof to wipe her lips and licked the rest of it off.

"You are amazing," I said, lightly huffing to try to catch my breath.

"Ya wanna taste me?" she grinned.

"I'm not supposed to be doing stuff like this," I said, almost hesitantly. She thrust another thousand bits in my face. "Okay, ma'am, you make a very persuasive argument," I chuckled, kneeling between her haunches, which she obligingly spread as wide as she could. My nose was assailed by the overpowering scent of her love juice, but I pushed my muzzle into the fleshy folds of her marehood, getting it completely wetted. I stuck my tongue out to taste it and was greeted by a sweetness that matched her namesake. Amazingly, her sensitivity was such that it only took a few minutes of sliding my tongue up and down her volcano when it erupted again as she moaned her pleasure in gasps of approval.

"Ah have a permanent suite in th' Visage -- if'n ya evah need some money, yer welcome ta visit me anytime ya want," she said softly. She gave me another thousand bits for the earlier massage and I thanked her enthusiastically as I left the booth. She followed me out of the booth and called to me. "Seeya later, Flaming Star!" she giggled. I trotted toward the dressing room, noticing considerably more patrons in the club, the mares outnumbering the stallions by at least five to one.

As I tried to make my way back to the dressing room, the announcer's voice reverberated around the room from the loudspeakers, blaring music with a heavy bass beat. "Ladies, may I present to you the Fabulous and Fantastic Flaming Star!"

The mares in the room whistled loudly at me, leering, grinning and applauding by stomping their hooves on the floor. I didn't really know if this was because I was new, because I was still showing erect, or maybe because of my physique. Regardless of what reason it was, I decided to go with the flow, trying to dance in rhythm, trying to make myself look sexy for the ladies. Many of them gestured for me to approach, waving paper money at me, practically daring me to let them touch me. I was willing to let them touch, taking the money from them as they would occasionally slide a hoof here or there, a few of the bolder ones licking me with their tongues if I got too close. Apparently, there was not so much dancing as there was groping, fondling, touching, licking and rude offers to retreat to a private booth. There was a part of me that wished I had something to put all the money in, considering just how much was being given to me.

A short while later, the music stopped, giving me an opportunity to dash to the dressing room. Chocolate Sweetness was waiting there for me.

"Hey, honey, ya miss me? Ah wanna do some more stuff with ya!" she chuckled.

"I don't have anything to put all my money in, and I don't trust anypony around here to keep my money safe," I stated flatly. She responded by hoofing me a large sack.

"Okay, that takes care of the first part. Now what about keeping it safe? And aren't you supposed to be outside the dressing room?"

"Ah told ya Ah have connections!" she chuckled. "Ah take it ya nevah heard o' me? Ah'm a stage performer at th' Visage, but Ah am also a recordin' star. Mah records have sold millions o' copies, an' Ah'm a celebrity -- that's why Ah have lots o' money ta throw around. Ah think ya can trust me, Flamin' Star -- that ain't really yer name, is it?"

"Ma'am, I really appreciate the offer, but as I said before, I'm married. You are correct, Flaming Star is just a stage name, but then again, I was wondering if Chocolate Sweetness is also a stage name. You tell me yours and I'll tell you mine."

"Ah cain't do that, Star."

"So you see we're in the same boat. I think I'm being called out there again for another dance," I stated. "Look, if it's anything to you, Sweets, I really do like you, and maybe some time in the near future I may pay you a visit in the Visage. So if you'd please be so kind as to leave the dressing room?"

"Well, Ah'll be lookin' forward to a visit from ya, regardless of what'cher name is!" she smiled and exited the dressing room.

I needed to find a hiding place for this bag of cash I had, so I headed over to the bar to ask the barista for the manager, whom she promptly fetched for me.

"Okay, Star, what's the issue?" he asked.

"I need a secure place to safeguard the money I've collected," I stated flatly, holding the bag in my right fore-hoof.

"I'll keep it safe for you," he stated calmly. He took the bag from me and disappeared. I could only hope he was taking it to his office to hold it for me. The music started up again and once again I mingled through the crowd of mares, collecting more money as I allowed them to touch my body again. It was while I was sort of dancing around through all these various mares that I spotted a certain alabaster unicorn mare with indigo mane and tail and a cutie mark featuring three blue diamonds. As I danced over to her, she waved a few bills at me, smiling broadly. The music was loud enough to drown out most of what I said to her, but her facial expression said everything when I approached her directly. It was only when she got a good close look at me she realized who I was, mouthing my name. I pointed a hoof toward the back and motioned for her to follow me.

"Hey, Flaming Star, who's the lucky lady?" came a voice over the loudspeaker. A spotlight trained on us as we made our way to a booth in the back. Most of the mares and a couple of stallions cleared a path for us, though some still touched me as I led the fashionista to the back. I took their money as they touched me, but Rarity was aghast at this spectacle. It was only when I closed the door behind us that she expressed her distaste for what I was doing.

"Amethyst, darling, must you resort to degrading yourself like this? What about Trixie? What would she think?"

"Rarity, take a close look at my horn. Do you see what I have there? It takes away my magic, and I need money to get it removed. I tried to send word to the Princess, but I'm still waiting on a response, so Trixie and I are working to try to get enough money to have these stupid rings removed."

"What? She has one as well?"

"We went to the High Roller casino a few days ago and they put these rings on our horns. When we left, they refused to remove them unless we paid them 500 bits to do so."

"That's an outrage! I can see why you tried to tell Celestia. Why would they put such a ring on your horn? You didn't cheat in the casino, did you?" she asked, almost in exasperation.

"No, but Trixie did. She got caught and was physically removed from the casino and I went with her."

"Please, dear, tell me everything."

I explained our situation in more detail, giving her as much background as I could. She was stunned, but told me she'd be willing to help as much as she could.

"Amethyst, retrieve your money now and go find Trixie. We need to return to the High Roller as I have connections there. I know a few ponies who can address your problem directly -- they'd dare not displease ME!" Rarity exclaimed proudly.

We left the booth and I made my way back to the bar, claiming some more money as I did so. I asked the barista to fetch the manager for me once again and she did. I asked the manager for my sack of cash, which he promptly returned to me. I checked the contents to make sure none of the money had been taken -- couldn't be too careful, you know -- then went onto the casino floor to find Trixie. Rarity had to canter to keep up with me and complained about it. I told her how much getting my magic back would mean to me, my impatience causing me to make haste. I found Trixie working a blackjack table.

"Trixie, call for a break -- Rarity's going to help us get our rings removed," I said, smiling at her.

Trixie broke into a big smile and called her supervisor over, telling him she needed to leave for a little while. A few moments later, another pony wearing the casino's uniform trotted up to the table, introducing herself as the new croupier for that table. The three of us trotted out the front door of Coltligula's Palace and over to the High Roller.

"With my assistance, you shouldn't have to pay any of your money to get this matter resolved," the fashionista stated proudly.

"Trixie wants to know how much money you made, Amethyst," she grinned. I opened the sack and showed her, causing her to gasp in disbelief.

"So, darling, Flaming Star, is it?" Rarity chuckled. "You're never going to live that down, you know!"

"Flaming Star?" asked Trixie, giving me a sidelong glance.

"The club manager asked me to come up with a stage name, so I did. Flaming Star was the first thing that popped into my head at the time -- I kinda like it, though it is rather contrived. I figured nopony has to know, so why not," I explained.

"Trixie wants to know how much money you made, exactly," she grinned. "You showed Trixie a sack full of bills, but how much is there?"

"I haven't counted it yet, but there was a certain pegasus mare who gave me 3,000 bits to do some stuff with her," I stated. "Maybe we can get out caravan out of the impound lot as well as having these rings removed."

"As long as you did not cheat on Trixie, she is pleased to see so much money!" she grinned. "Even if you did change your name again. Flaming Star? Is that what Trixie should call you now?"

"No, Trixie, that's just a stage name I came up with for any future occasions where I might decide to dance for some money," I replied.

At this point, we had made it to the High Roller and were about to enter ... again. Silver Streak met up with us at this point. I groaned as I saw the light-grey unicorn stallion trot up to us, a smug smirk on his face.

"So, Amethyst, Trixie, we meet again! You two ready to give me my booking fee?" he chuckled.

"You're the ruffian Amethyst was telling me about. You leave him alone, dear, unless you want trouble," Rarity growled at him.

"I'm the booking agent for performers here in Las Pegasus, ma'am. I don't know who you are, but I would suggest you not give me any trouble, because without my help, these two might as well leave town and find work elsewhere," he boasted.

"Silver, we're just here to get our inhibitor rings removed. Once we're through with that, we're heading to the police station to get our caravan out of the impound lot. After that, we will indeed be leaving this ... bucking town," I stated flatly, though a hint of anger made its way into the last part of what I had said.

"Fair enough, I shall trouble you no more. Nice knowing you, Amethyst! Trixie, if you're looking to work as a performer here in Las Pegasus, why not hook up with me? I can get you into the best venues!" he grinned slyly.

"Trixie thinks you should go buck yourself, Silver Streak!" she nearly shouted at him. Rarity blanched at Trixie's bluntness.

"I suggest you do the same, Trixie dear," he smiled as he entered the casino. Trixie stuck her tongue out of her mouth behind his back.

We followed him in, but stopped at the security desk. Coffee Break had made his way back and gave us his very best death glare. If looks could kill, we'd be burnt toast.

"I thought I told you two never to come back," he growled.

"We're here to get these ... rings removed," I stated flatly. "We're not here to do anything else."

"Well, you must be that Coffee Break fellow Amethyst was telling me about. I am Rarity, and I have connections with the owner of this casino. I would strongly request you contact the necessary personnel to have the rings removed from my friends' horns, unless you wish to incur my wrath," the alabaster unicorn stated in a very matter-of-fact tone.

"I don't care who the buck you are, Ma'am, but these two here with you are troublemakers, and they are not welcome here in the High Roller," he growled.

The time we were standing in the vestibule allowed for a member of management to come see us out, but when the mare saw Rarity, she struck a smile, apologizing to the fashionista, who informed her of the security chief's rude behavior. The burly stallion changed his attitude immediately, also apologizing to Rarity, then to the management mare, then to us.

"Coffee Break, you have one chance to save your job. Fetch our Ring Removal unicorn and make it quick!" the management mare nearly shouted at the burly security chief, who once again apologized profusely before charging into the casino as fast as his legs could carry him. Trixie and I had to stifle giggles at the sight. Moments later, he returned with a pale yellow unicorn mare with pale green mane and tail, who lit her horn and removed the rings that Trixie and I had been "given." I immediately felt the tingling of magic returning to my horn, restoring a semblance of peace of mind. Trixie sighed in relief upon having her magic restored.

"I am so terribly sorry to have inconvenienced you two -- we had no idea you were so well connected," the management mare said to us, bowing deeply. "We hope that this gesture of generosity will appease you and that you will not take legal action against our casino."

"Considering we were without the use of our magic for more than two days, I think your casino owes us more than a simple apology and the free removal of those inhibitor rings," I said, acid dripping from my words.

"Please, sir, give me a few moments to retrieve some gift cards for you and your companions," she stated effusively, dashing into the casino nearly as quickly as the security chief had. Moments later she returned with several cards bearing values good for gaming and a couple of gift certificates for items in the gift shop or meals in one of the adjoining restaurants. I was debating with myself whether or not to take them, but Trixie saved me the trouble by grabbing them with her freshly restored telekinesis. I glanced at her with a hint of a scowl on my face.

"Come on, Trixie, let's get out of here. If nothing else, ma'am, I thank you for restoring my magic use. Being without it gave me a great deal of emotional trauma. I think it's going to be quite a long time before I have my self-confidence in my magic ability return to some degree of normality. These gifts you have provided are small comfort considering what we have gone through," I stated flatly.

"Please, sir! Have mercy on us! It was never our intention to cause such distress!" the mare pleaded, her voice trembling ever so slightly.

"I am very disappointed in your establishment. It is my belief that I shall never return, though I will have words with a certain Alicorn regarding my less than satisfactory treatment," I said, maintaining an evenness to my tone. The management mare's knees started trembling, tears starting to flow down her cheeks. "So you understand the gravity of the situation. I will also be sure to inform Her Majesty about the behavior of a certain talent booking agent as well."

Said booking agent was just about to exit the casino when he heard this, and prostrated himself on the vestibule floor before us. "Please, Amethyst, Trixie, I didn't really mean what I said! I was just testing you two to see how serious you were about performing here in this city! Please, give me another chance! I promise I will make it up to you two!" he nearly wailed, his voice cracking.

I glared at him and uttered rather softly, "I have nothing more to say to you and I never want to see your face again, Silver Streak," stating his name with as much contempt as I could muster.

With that, I took Trixie by her right fore-hoof and led her out the front door. Rarity followed us out as we trotted along the strip to head for the police station. One small problem, though, was that it was pretty late out and I figured we should probably get a room for the night. Rarity insisted on traveling with us, and directed us to the Pink Swan, as she had stayed there once before and the rooms had extremely comfortable beds. The three of us entered the hotel, ignoring the casino as best we could. The fashionista insisted on paying for our lodgings, even though I still had that sack full of money.

"That's your money, darling, I couldn't bear the thought of taking from it -- you lost your savings and you need all you can get, so at the very least, allow me to pay for your meals and lodging. I am so pleased to have run into the two of you -- it's been very quiet in Ponyville since you two left!"

"I'm hoping to return there with Trixie so she can have her foal there. I know Ponyville hasn't been too kind to her in the past, but I think --"

"Trixie doesn't want you telling the whole world she is pregnant, Amethyst!" she exclaimed in exasperation, interrupting me.

"Oh, Trixie, darling, that's wonderful news! I can hardly wait to see your foal -- I'll bet she's going to be just as pretty as you!" Rarity chimed happily. Trixie smiled at the compliment.

"I'm quite sure she will be, Rarity," I said confidently. "Thanks again for your help, you're a lifesaver."

"It was my pleasure, darling!" she grinned. Rarity got a room for herself, and Trixie and I got one to share. We were shown to our rooms by an overly enthusiastic bellhop, whom I hoofed a ten bit note for his trouble. Trixie snorted in derision as she trotted over to the bed, which was made of solidified cloud. She laid down on it, giggling at the softness and beckoned me over to her.

"Give me a private dance, Flaming Star!" she chuckled, grinning from ear to ear. I tried doing a sexy dance to music I heard in my head, slowly gyrating my hips, swaying my upper body for her, licking my lips as I grinned at her. "Come here, Trixie has something special for you!" she cooed to me. Slowly, ever so slowly, I made my way to the bed. Her impatience caused her to grab me with her fore-hooves and pull me onto her, whereupon she started kissing me. That's when she noticed a strange scent and shot up with a start, bolt upright, and a look of pure rage came across her face.

Oh shit. She found out.

"Please, Trixie, let me explain," I began, trying to calm her down. She lit her horn, readying a spell of some sort. "Remember your Pinkie Promise!" I pleaded, backing away from the bed and readying a magic barrier.

"Trixie does not want to hear anything you have to say! She does not remember making a Pinkie Promise!" she yelled at me as she slowly started advancing towards me.

"We needed money, Trixie -- I didn't do this to hurt you, I did it to try to help us! I had no idea we'd run into Rarity! You made that promise when Celestia returned with you to meet me in Ponyville, remember now?"

"Trixie does not care! You stuck your nose in a place it did not belong! Who is she? Trixie demands you tell her who it was!"

"She called herself Chocolate Sweetness," I stated flatly. Trixie's expression changed somewhat, her anger receding slightly.

"Trixie has heard of her -- she was born in Neigh Orleans, the same town where Trixie was born. Trixie has all of her records -- you mean to tell Trixie you got that close to ... Trixie says you lie!"

"She told me she's at the Visage, and that if I needed money, I could visit her any time I wanted," I said softly, waiting for Trixie's next outburst.

"Trixie finds that hard to believe," she stated, most of her anger spent.

"If you don't believe me, let's go there and meet up with her. I'm sure you'd probably be excited to meet her face to face," I smiled.

"Trixie hopes she'll be as friendly to her as she was to you," she said wistfully, an odd smile coming across her lips.

"Only one way to find out, I guess," I replied. Trixie came up to me and licked my muzzle and smiled at the taste. She licked my face, making me giggle at the sensation. "Trixie, please stop!" I cried through my laughter.

"Trixie wants a taste of Chocolate," she chuckled.

"You're terrible," I said, chuckling in response.

"Trixie knows this," she giggled as she stole another quick lick of my face before grabbing my right fore-leg and pulling me along with her out of the room to the stairs, nearly at a full gallop. I found it hard to believe she would change her mood so quickly as I followed her down the stairs and out the front door of the hotel. She continued to gallop toward the strip and off toward the Visage. Years of pulling her caravan by herself had given her tremendous stamina and endurance, as I was winded by the time I made it to the front door of the Visage. Trixie was waiting for me in the vestibule of the casino. Unfortunately, when we entered together, we were once again "given" inhibitor rings by security.

"I hope you won't charge us for the removal of these rings," I stated flatly.

"Of course, sir, this is merely a precaution to prevent you from cheating at our games," the lanky security pony stated cheerfully.

"Do you know where Chocolate Sweetness is performing?" I asked him.

"Ah, she is the featured entertainer tonight! Our conference room and ballroom have been combined tonight for her performance. Just follow the signs, they'll direct you to where she's performing. You can't miss it!" he grinned.

"Trixie can't wait -- let's get going!" she said excitedly. Once on the main floor of the casino, Trixie broke into a canter, trying to go as quickly as possible as she followed the signs. I cantered to match her pace, though we attracted quite a bit of attention from security. When it became obvious as to where we were heading, they simply shouted at us to slow down! Finally we reached the specified area, but were prevented from entering as we had no tickets. Another security pony stood in front of the door and told us her performance was nearly over.

"Um, sir, if you can get her attention, I believe she knows me -- she told me she performs here and extended an invitation to me to come see her here," I stated optimistically.

"Wait until she's finished -- I'll have one of my co-workers inform her of your presence. What name do you go by?" he asked impatiently.

"Tell her it's Flaming Star to see her. She'll know exactly who I am, if not actually request my immediate presence," I replied solemnly.

"Your female companion will have to wait until she's given approval."

"But Trixie wants to see Chocolate Sweetness as well!" she pouted, giving her sad eyes look again, the look that could melt anypony's heart. She maintained this look long enough for it to work.

"Okay, fine. Just behave yourself, please," he relented, giving a groan of resignation. Trixie had to restrain her jubilation upon hearing this. We waited patiently for Chocolate to finish her performance, listening to her sing soulful blues songs, though we only caught part of one song and another whole song before she was finished. We waited for what seemed like an hour before another security pony arrived quickly, huffing to catch her breath.

"You are Flaming Star? Chocolate Sweetness has been informed of your presence and requests you to follow me immediately," she stated between gasps to catch her breath. I nodded my head and she turned to lead me to her. Trixie followed me at this point and we shortly arrived at the backstage dressing room the performer was relaxing in. The security pony knocked on the door.

"Chocolate, your guest has arrived," she stated. When she saw Trixie, she glared in disapproval. "Why did you follow Flaming Star?"

"Trixie is his wife and was given permission to visit Chocolate Sweetness," the show-mare stated flatly.

The door opened to reveal the performer, who gave me a broad smile when she saw me.

"Flamin' Star! Ah was hopin' ya'd return! Who's this delicious filly ya've brought with ya?" she asked, grinning, causing Trixie to blush.

"Hey, Sweets. This is Trixie, my wife I was telling you about," I said, returning her smile.

"Flamin' Star! Ah had no idea she was this cute! Come on in, there's enough room fer both o' ya!" the pegasus offered, smiling very broadly. We entered at her behest, closing the door behind us.

"Trixie is so excited to meet you! She has all your records!" the show-mare exclaimed excitedly.

"Trixie, behave yourself," I chided her. "Sweets, I suppose you get this all the time, don't you?"

"Yeah, but she's cool. As long as she's with ya, Ah don't mind too much. As good lookin' as she is, Ah think it's kinda cute," she chuckled. Trixie's blush deepened as her smiled widened further.

"Trixie wants to know what you two did earlier," she mused aloud.

"Well, Star, should we show her? Ya ready fer another round?" she asked, flashing another grin.

"Trixie wants to know if she can join in," she offered, her grin nearly ear to ear.

"Trixie, show me what'cha got," the pegasus requested. The forwardness of the request caught Trixie off guard and her cheeks became bright red, as if her blushing hadn't already been deep enough. The show-mare almost reluctantly obliged, laying back on a couch and spreading her haunches to show the pegasus her pleasure palace, which elicited a low whistle from the pegasus. I found her reaction quite fascinating.

"Ooh, like what you see, Miss Chocolate Sweetness?" the show-mare cooed almost lustily.

"That's MAH line!" she exclaimed, giggling very loudly. "That's the prettiest thang Ah've seent in a long time!"

The brown pegasus nearly pounced on Trixie, burying her muzzle deep between the show-mare's haunches. I was stunned to see this display, but watched with keen interest. I was amazed to watch the pegasus reduce the show-mare to grunts and gasps as she worked her magic with her tongue.

"Trixie thought she was going to be the one giving pleasure, not receiving it!" she exclaimed between her huffing for breath.

"Ooh, ya like mares, too?" the pegasus asked slyly, giving Trixie a brief respite from the oral onslaught.

"Trixie wants a taste of Chocolate," she cooed. This brought a very big smile to the pegasus' lips.

"Ye'll get'cher chance as soon as Ah'm finished!" she giggled. "Star, Ah had no idea she was like this! Ya got a real winnah here!"

"Hey, Sweets -- shouldn't we take this upstairs to your private suite? What say?" I asked, grinning broadly.

"That sounds like a good idea," the pegasus replied, returning my grin. She led the way as Trixie and I followed her. Security ponies made way for us as we trotted through the casino and into the hotel, removing the rings from Trixie and me as we exited the casino.

"We apologize for inconveniencing you -- we had no idea you were with Miss Sweetness," a security mare said as she addressed us. We trotted to the elevator, the pegasus sliding her card through the reader to take us to the penthouse floor.

"Yer gonna love THIS!" she exclaimed, beaming a big smile. The elevator opened to a grand hallway with just four doors for the entire floor. We followed Sweets to one of the rooms as she used her card again to open the last door on the left. We were left speechless at the size of the room, which had been subdivided into four sections. Opulence dripped from all the decor, but we paid it no heed as we followed the pegasus into her huge bedroom. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"Sweets, I'll have to admit I'm absolutely amazed by this," I said softly.

"It's not much, but it's home," she replied, allowing a slight giggle to escape her mouth.

Trixie was still speechless as her mind was still trying to recover from the overwhelming display of luxury, a big goofy grin on her face.

PreviousChapters Next