• Member Since 16th Nov, 2012
  • offline last seen Dec 8th, 2014

Allington Sinclair


T

Twilight finds herself slowly becoming endeared to the Princess of the Moon shortly after the defeat of Nightmare Moon. This small crush plants the seeds of an epic tale that deals with dragons, magic, and the fate of all that live under Celestia's sky.

This is the Forward to The Epic of the Wisterian Empress, a seven book series that will detail the lives of Twilight Sparkle and those she effects. This book, Book 0, "Prologue of the Elements" will mostly set the stage from the deviation from cannon to an Adventure that Luna and Twilight will embark on in Book 1.

Prologue of the elements will consist of six chapters:

First Prologue; Fugue of the Elements
Second Prologue: Cantata of Serenity
Third Prologue: Ritornello frome "Dias Nocturne"
Forth Prologue: Intermezzo frome "D'Lune Sangre"
Fifth Prologue: The Cadence
Sixth Prologue: Decrescendo of the Waxing Crescent

Now I wan' all ya' to read and enjoy, "Pressure" is gonna' be taken down and made into chapta' five. (psst, this is gunna' be Twiluna and will have sappy moments!)

Chapters (2)
Comments ( 23 )

Well Now, Looks like Ah do have anotha' chapta' up. Y'all enjoy now!

I love how you write Luna's speech. Its one of the best I've seen so far and sounds far closer to what I would expect than most have achieved. I'm not finding any of the usual mix up of thou's, thee's, and thine's most everyone else keeps pulling.

That said, I do think you have fallow and follow mixed up. Fallow means to leave unattended or unseeded in its original application. Follow means to come after or trail behind.

1689258

Well Ah do say th' conjugation of personal pronouns in terms of archaic english is in fact mah favorite part of writin' Luna's Dialogue, but it is still fun ta' slip in words like harken 'nd teen just ta' nail it on home.

And Ah do apologise fo' th' slip up on follow, Ah will deal with that here shortly.

i love how your doing Luna's accent and how your doing it right :twilightsmile: unlike most people who get rid of it or don't use it properly

great story X3

1707917

Ah know that feelin', 'nd Ah dun' think ah am gunna' get rid of it, afta' all, accents usually persist. Thank ya' for the compliments as always, 'Blues.

1708140

your welcome X3

i think if you can't wright accents then it's okay but the people who wright the stories get Applejack's accent right so why dose Luna's accent have to be the same as the common pony on the show

1708198

Ah wana say it's just unfamiliarity with th' context. Ah imagine most writer's here hav' been exposed ta' mah favorite lil' twang at sum'point in their lives by virtue of livin' in America. However there only experience with archaic english was probably vee-a Shakespeare, an' possibly a painful one at that. Get what ah mean, 'Blue?

1708241

yea i get it, well at least there better then me, i can't wright a story to save my life

1708356
Plannin', 'Blue. Th' trick is Plannin', get your begining, middle, and end all planned out.

Then ya' add plot. Think up ya angst, drama, jokes, dialogue.

Third, ya pad it up. Add ya big words, ya emotions, actions, verbs, ect.

Fo'th, Gramma' the buck out of it.

Finally, Proof read, and if'n you cant, find a proof reada' fo' ya, like a friend ya think writes betta then ya'.

1708405

did that with all of these (part from "Ticket stealing machine" that's meant to show how bad my Gramma and spelling is) http://tiavik.deviantart.com/gallery/34780148

Very good! You capture emotions perfectly!

Hmmm, I has a question! Will you be continuing this story or is it going to be a dead end? 'Cuz I want to know if I should make a
:twilightangry2:
face or a
:twilightsmile:
face...

I wonder why explanation why Twilight would ever be a danger for Celestia was skipped in this chapter.

Here's hoping you'll write more of this.

I can practically feel the butterflies in Twilight's stomach through the entire story. Good job!

i have vastly enjoyed this so far please update soon :twilightsmile:

You were on this site yesterday, if this site is to be trusted, so why haven't you updated this story in nearly a year?

3121435

Quite frankly Ah think th'ts mah matta' and mine alone. Th' passive agres' isn't becommin' of ya, howeva'.

3123671

...Uh, what? I understood most of that, but what's the "matta'" part mean? And I did not mean to come across as passive aggressive.

Actually, I understand it now.

A really ambitious project. I hope eventually you will find the time/motivation to continue it.

This story was the one of the First I ever read on this site, back then I wasn't even a 'Registered member'. I still hope, you will give us updates someday to your very enique stories. :) :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment