• Published 22nd Oct 2023
  • 442 Views, 49 Comments

Pantyhose Warrior - Bad Dragon



Wallflower Blush finds herself in a tight spot.

  • ...
27
 49
 442

6 - Reformation

Wallflower Blush walked out of her bathroom and noticed that the Flim-Flam brothers invited themselves into her house and were installing speakers on the ceiling.

“There. I’m wearing pantyhoses. Not sure why they have a metallic waistband, though. Anyway, this is the last time that I’m wearing tight clothes. Can I take them off now?”

“Can you?” One of the brothers snapped a belt around her waste.

She tried to undress, but the clothes were firmly stuck to the belt.

“Electromagnetic belt,” he said. “It’s not as if we don’t trust you. Surely you intend to honor your contract, right? It’s just…”

“We don’t trust you,” the second one added.

“Wait, you expect me to keep wearing these?”

“Only for the duration of the contract.” The first one nodded.

“That’s like a hundred years. And how do you expect me to go to the bathroom if I can’t take them off?”

“We’ve prepared a special public form, which you can fill at any time,” the second one added. “I’ve already bookmarked it on your computer.”

“You were on my computer?”

“Don’t worry, I first backuped your browsing history, including the suggestive My Little Tentacle fanart, onto a public cloud. All your digital history is preserved and freely accessible.”

She stormed into her room as fast as pantyhoses would allow her, and indeed, she saw her computer already turned on with a long form on the screen.

She pressed the ‘submit’ button without even reading any of it.

All the fields turned red, with bold text on top of the page stating, “Fill out the required fields.”

She quickly skimmed among the options under the ‘submitted reason for removal’ and yelled, “There’s no option for: they’re itching me!”

“Indeed,” the first one said.

“It’s not a valid excuse,” the second one added. “Going to 1 or 2 are the only options. If approved, the belt will shut down for a minute.”

“Get out!” Wallflower Blush yelled. “Both of you, get out of my house now!”

“I just put up the last camera,” the first one said. “We can, indeed, go now and watch the numbers go up as the stream goes viral.”

They waved her goodbye and left the house.

“Cameras? Stream? What were they on about?” Wallflower banged her head against the wall from all the confusion and turmoil she’d been through thus far.

“Is she going crazy?” came from the ceiling.

“Who said that?” Wallflower looked around but didn’t see anybody.

“We’re the sound of reason. You haven’t heard from us for a long time.”

“Hearing voices is a symptom of being crazy.”

“I think hearing voices is the least of her problems.”

“Yeah, she’s crazy alright. Nobody in the right mind would wear a dozen pantyhoses for no reason.”

“Who are you, people‽” Wallflower screeched. “I had no choice!”

“You’re just an attention whorse.”

“No, I’m not. The attention is the exact opposite of what I want!”

“*Pantyhose Warrior says while she streams on all platforms…”

“Wait, what?” she pressed her hands against her head. “That can’t be true.”

She quickly opened the search engine Giggle and said, “Pantyhose Warrior” as she wrote it in the text box.

When she pressed ‘I feel lucky’, she saw herself staring back at her.

“Inception!” came from the ceiling.

It was the same comment that appeared in the chat by the stream. And so too were the following comments, read out loud from the ceiling.

“She’s cheating by opening her own stream to add to the view count.”

“I’m not cheating! I don’t even want any of this.”

“Lie to somebody else.”

She stood up and yelled at the ceiling “I’m not lying!”

“Lier, lier, pantyhose on fire!”

“Stop watching me!” she said to the internet, fell on the bed and covered herself with a sheet.

“I wonder what she’s doing under there.”

“I bet she’s getting frisky under the covers.”

“Nobody would want to touch her with a 6-foot poll. Of course she has to take care of it herself.”

“I’m not doing anything!” She threw the covers off herself “Leave me alone!”

“Congrats on the million views!”

Wallflower Blush blushed “A million people are watching me?”

“Why does she call herself Pantyhose Warrior? She’s too pathetic to even be a girl scout.”

“I don’t even call myself that, and I never wear pantyhoses!”

“A dozen pantyhoses you’re wearing say otherwise.”

“Leave me alone!”

“You’re just lying there like a lazy bum you are. Get up and dance for us!”

“I’m not here for your entertainment. Stop watching me!”

“I can’t stop watching now, I didn’t finish yet.”

Wallflower blushed like never before. She assumed a fetal position and pressed a pillow on her head. Yet not even the pillow cooperated. It wasn’t as soft as she remembered it to be. It was as if it had a hard lump in it.

She tried to lose consciousness and escape to dreams from the harsh reality, but the constant and persistent comments kept her awake. She could only ever fall asleep after crying, but the tears wouldn’t stop flowing.

“I’d do her now that she’s hiding her face.”

“I’d do her with a 7-foot poll.”

“I’m new here. Why is she wearing pantyhoses? Is this like her fetish? Grose!”

“If I was her I’d rather kill myself than keep on streaming.”

“I bet her parents are proud of her…”

“I heard her parents are dead.”

“I bet she choked them to death with her pantyhoses.”

“Headcanon accepted.”

“I go to the same school as she does. I’ve heard she fucked with people’s brains.”

“Well, there’s a new fetish I haven’t heard about yet.”

“Neurophilia?”

“Why isn’t she in an asylum?”

“I bet she was too crazy even for them.”

“Did you guys see the memes about her? They’re spreading like wildfire.”

“I’ve just uploaded another autotune video clip of her asking for scissors.”

“Let me get this straight, she broke into the gym to wear pantyhoses?”

“Don’t try to find any reason, she’s clinically insane.”

“Why is she wearing pantyhoses in the middle of the Summer?”

“If she was hot by herself she wouldn’t. But she’s the opposite of hot so she must.”

At that moment, Wallflower Blush’s cell phone rang on her cupboard. It was an SMS from Sunset Shimmer, “Use the memory stone. Erase the day.”

She sat on her bed, trying to interpret the message. As she supported herself with a hand on the pillow, she felt the bump again. “Can it be?” She reached inside the pillow and pulled out the fully intact artifact. “There are people who are wrong on the internet. But I can fix it. I can erace the day from everyone’s memory and fix the internet!”

Her smile quickly dissipated as the rock was pulled. She tried to stop it but it was ripped out of her hands. It flew through the window.

Sunset Shimmer intercepted it and turned to Twilight Sparkle. “Told ya she had it.” With that, she walked off.

“I can’t believe you were right about Wallflower.” She too turned around.

“Help,” was the only thing Wallflower could utter.

Twilight glanced back at her. “Clearly you’re still evil. Erasing people’s memory is one thing, but censorship on the internet? You truly are a vile villain. Reformation will therefore have to take a long time in your case.”

With that, Wallflower Blush was left alone with the internet trolls who would make sure she’d never forget the day or any day after that.

Author's Note:

Gdoc

Comments ( 26 )

Hole ly shiiitttteee...
I think murdering Flim and Flam is valid self defense by this time.
Killing Sunset Shimmer would probably be necessary for mental health reasons alone :rainbowlaugh:

Sunset Shimmer in the first chapter:

This story bearly started and it already over?

Time to burn the world...

Sunset Shimmer trying to stop Wallflower to burn the world, perhaps the universe and Sunset Shimmer (Skeletor) and Twilight Sparkle (He-Man) have a argument:

Wallflower be something alongside:

0:57
Only the Pantyhoses ever defeated her and she is unbeatable now...

Wallflower after being freed from the Pantyhoses after having disposed of
Flim & Flam:

11782632
11782634
11782640
11782643
11782646
Thank you for your comments. After publishing a story, I'm always worried that nopony would see the things I see in the story. I'm happy that you saw the things I wanted to portray.

I'm especially happy to see that my humor hit its mark. Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person who gets a chuckle from my own comedy.

11782650 Wallflower still wants to erase memories, mostly her own because they're too traumatic. That means she's still evil and hasn't been reformed yet. However, as time progresses, more trauma accumulates and her wish to erase everything only increases, which means she is becoming even more evil. And evil should be punished, and that's exactly what she's getting. All is right with the world.

There was an alternative ending where Walflower successfully erased her own memory. But then she finds herself in this situation without even knowing how it all happened, making it even more traumatic. She is then stuck eternally erasing her own memories. Very cathartic, if you ask me.

But hey, at least she'll have a million dollars on her deathbed because she signed the contract. That's something, I guess.

Edit:
11782655 You have so many ideas, that you should write a sequel.

Next time that girl gets a chance to get her revenge:

Happy near year to come everyone.

11786607 It's like the villain's redemption arch, just the exact opposite.

This raises questions of memory and culpability.

11819874 You mean like, is it really rape if the girl was too drunk to remember anything?

11819908

Yes, it is rape. It is wrong to take advantage of impaired people. This brings up an interesting point:

Although it is wrong to take advantage of impaired people, bad people go it anyway. Impairing oneself is a stupid idea. The teetotaler Adam Ant understands this:

11819930 You're right. Still, the suffering comes from the memories, not the act itself.

11822551 It's a series of events that one would prefer to fade out of memory.

Too bad she doesn't have the means to achieve that anymore.

With that, they'll keep haunting her, scarring her mind every day.

But at least the contract is temporary. Just 1000 months left to go.

11822563
I doubt with the mount of stress she has that she didn't get there, a challange with a perfectly healthy lifestyle anyway.

11822580 Many people struggle with varicose veins in their old age, so I can see your concerns, however, with so many layers of pantyhose, Wallflower Blush is immune to varicose veins. At least in that regard, her healthy old age is guaranteed.

11822648
Funny, I had not considered it. But a heart attack from the stress or the toxic comments sure are a way of her to go out...

11822652 Yeah, I could see the stress getting to her within seconds.

Good thing she has the relic with which she can wipe the negative comments from her memory and weather through the stress.

Oh, wait, she doesn't have that anymore...

11822656
Well she most certainly will be building up all sort of stuff, wonder if muscle development will be coming from her daily struggles.
Though that girl can make the siblings regret their deal by changing her apartment constantly, needing the siblings to hire someone or waste their own time re-installing equipment etc.

11822665 I think the most buildup in Wallflower will be in the form of emotional damage.

As for your solution to her predicament, Flim-Flam have been around long enough to recognize loopholes. Their whole spiel is to discover loopholes in the system. Whatever you think of, it's already predicted and covered in the fine print.

But hey, Walflower is getting $1000 per month for doing absolutely nothing. That's something, right?

Some may even say that her financial independence is secured and her life is comfortable, but we all know that she's far from comfortable. She's probably the most uncomfortable person alive, mentally and physically.

11822676
Wonder what job she might ai for to increase her life standard.
I actually could see her doing stuff like Formal 1 rcer and other stuff, highly demanding on the body with protective gear, though her pantyhose might make up for the protective gear :rainbowlaugh:
Maybe Pantyhose Astronaut?
Or actually street fighter for price money ?
Damn... That be funny as it would be impressive.
The jokes about her getting a stronger opponent with growing pantyhose damage to free her movements might be hilarious as it is impressive.

11822686 You're a writing genious. All those ideas are awesome!

Please let me know if you decide to write any of them, I'd love to read a story like that.

11822703
I already write to many stories, I actually have 4 other stories I currently culled for some content from time to time, my Alicorn lore in the mass effect story is gorgeous example from a story I ripped apart, having it writen when I was bearly understandable.

But I probably will add it as a character in one or two of my stories later on, as a funny but seriously ment character.
Probably the one with Pinkie Pie on the cover.

11822711 Pantyhose Warrior is, indeed, a unique character that can spice up a story. I hope she serves you well.

11822749
What would you prefer her to be?
Abesinian, Minotaur female... heffer I think is the term? Maybe a Diamond Dog?
I already have a idea to implement a female character.

11822753 I think pantyhose are mostly associated with humans. I think the clothes also look the most sexy on humans.

Then again, I could be wrong.
steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2027229603013507841/952C4CB36F70A8A6270DCA4B2258A9AA78E84D62/?imw=512&&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

camo.fimfiction.net/3AZvSIGf-xEyt8-7KHoJfaMzT4phoEjizoUnrCESHdA?url=https%3A%2F%2Fderpicdn.net%2Fimg%2F2013%2F5%2F8%2F319497%2Ffull.png
I am going to introduce the character in one if my stories. Want me to tell you once it's out?
I also plan to make some advertisements for you in the Author's note.
:pinkiesmile:👍

11827159 That's awesome news! This character does, indeed, deserve more stories.

Please let me know when you publish the story/chapter with Pantyhose Warrior. I'd love to read it.

Login or register to comment