• Published 10th Jan 2022
  • 1,909 Views, 91 Comments

My Life as a 'Net Pon - Chrome Masquerade



A desire for a fresh start doesn't quite go as expected...

  • ...
9
 91
 1,909
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

A circular rainbow spread from the source of the explosion, whatever it was, and seeing it made me want to spread the beauty of that chromatic corona across the country, if not the world.

Did this mean our browser ponies would be a part of the Elements? Perhaps the Element of Tech Support?

11126317
You'll know, once I figure it out.

Now this is a story I can relate to

this story is interesting already

I can't wait for the next chapter! This is getting more and more interesting

While celebrating with her family, Pinkie Pie felt her knees wobble, and her hooves tingle. She had the feeling that somepony else neded a party too. She knew that she'd jnow who it was when she met them. But that it also meant that she'd have to leave her family's farm soon. But that would come later.

Jnow

Hm, so can Chrome teach other Pegasi vapour script? It seems like it would be a massively big deal if Pegasi had a way to "compete" with Unicorns in terms of actively casting magic, even if it's not exactly the same.

Just out of curiosity, where did the idea for Firefox to have a time slow ability come from?

Gimme more chapters.... PLEASE!!!!!! This story is absolutely awesome!

11126608
I'm... not really sure. It just kinda came to me. :rainbowhuh:

11127164
I'm not even the one disliking things as I think I disliked one comment before I wrote the one people downvoted, prob cause I was being an a hole. But the author seemed to be trying to appear above answering the question with how they listed reasons which made the response feel disingenuous even if it wasn't. People with attitude's tend to piss me off.

11127767
I have a theory you comment seem negavite so you got disliked, because that happend under so many other stories (also that feature is kinda useless) i learned that you can't write negativity or criticizm in the comments anymore because you get disliked for some reason

11128216
Because way too many stories have literally been cancelled in the past over the years because of comments that move from "constructive criticism" to "criticism that completely kills the writers desire to write and kills the story" type stuff. I don't know about anyone else, but that makes me wary of negative comments. The story is great so far and I haven't felt there are any glaring issues from what I've read.

Comments that are just mean without substance actually aren't as bad because they can be chalked up to the guy just being an ass and dismissed by the writer. But a stream of harsh, critical comments that have structure whether they are valid or not have a record of potentially being devastating for some writers to deal with, and stories being cancelled outright - even if the story is amazing.

11128936
That happened with me, once. The commenter said, and I quote:

There is absolutely nothing redeemable about this story, and it should be scrapped and started over.

I... Deleted it shortly thereafter, much to my still lingering regret.:ajsleepy:

I was also literally rendered speechless for the next half hour or so. That hurt that much.

I like this! Feels a little fast and loose to me but I feel that's just because I just read a really long web novel. Keep it up!

11160257
I'll try, as soon as I get some more ideas on where to go with this.

11160437
Many some more average day chapters to start. Tines that chrome and fire fox just sit around and interact with each other or them in school. Ya know slice of life it.
Actually that brings something up. How do crome and fox act at school? Is chrome the go to for class picture day? Can chrome actually use the internet in her head?

11160460
Hmm... I will consider that.

update on the next chapter?:heart:

11351899
When i think of one. My spurts of inspiration only carry me so far at once. :facehoof:

This story has been dead for almost two years. I'm slightly concerned.

11684351
I have writer's block, on this one. I.E.: I'm not sure what I want to happen next and have (For now, anyway) run out of inspiration.:facehoof:

When/if I come up with something, you'll know, but in the meanwhile... What ya see is what ya got. :twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment