• Published 25th Oct 2021
  • 2,125 Views, 131 Comments

The Sky is Gone - Fluttercheer



My name is Silverstream. The sun hasn't come up for three days now. It's dark. And I am scared. The stars are gone, too. And the moon. I am alone. Alone in the darkness. I need to see if anyone is left. I gotta go. Wish me luck.

  • ...
22
 131
 2,125

PreviousChapters
Suffering.mp3

.
All of it happens because of me. I am meant to suffer.
.
.
.

Author's Note:

Silverstream's story is not over. You can listen to more of her messages here:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/525632/the-sky-is-gone-epiphany

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 16 )

Well this was a long, drawn out, creepy/confusing as all fuck story.

11396533
Did... did that always say "completed"?... uhhh... so, that's the end? I'm guessing there is no sequel to this? It's fine if not, I'm just curious.

11415389

We are far away from the end of this ride, horror friend. Do you think the darkness lets anyone go so ę̧̮̖̙̩̩͉̪̭̖̤̥̻̤̬̤͉̥̫͙ͮͫ̔ͯ̃͛̌ͯ̈͛̈ͭ̌͋ͩͯ̆̚̕͢͢a̷̟͇̟̙͌̎ͥ͛̿̕͠͠s̘̖͉͇̹̻͈̼͚͚̯̅̏͆͂ͤ̊̓̌̏ͤ́͡ͅͅi̡̧͎͕̞̤̖̠̭ͯͬ̈́͂̈́̀͠ͅḷ̠͍̠͋̇ͬ͌̓̓ͬͧ͐̍ͪ̅̅ͤ̏́̕ͅy̴̢̤͍͓̻̠͑ͪ͊͑͊ͧ̓̈́́͟?

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/999773/epiphany

https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/1000755/the-sky-is-gone-completion-description-updated-with-message-list-and-the-sky-is-gone-epiphany-reminder

11422345

Silverstream whispers into her phone when the dumpster suddenly starts moving. And she is scared, so she has a strong need to talk to her imaginary audience and explain them what happens.

11422350

Thanks! Aiming for that!

11422351

And that is why the bells are laughing. The force at work likes deep implications.

11422353

And I think here we have found the reason why this story is performing well, even though it differs so much from the standard. I always thought that Silverstream's short and vague descriptions of what she sees inspire the reader's imagination and what you just said is another aspect of her messages.
I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. There is lots more ahead of you.

This would have been better if you would actually wrote chapters.

11423304

Ouch. I think reality broke there. Again. I fixed it.

11423305

I assume Silverstream knows which one he needs. Think of it that Silverstream sees more than we do and that she doesn't share all of her thoughts.

11423307

Don't mind that, things like this keep happening in this universe. It's fixed now.

11423317

The world knows to do that well by itself. Flutterscare (or Fluttercheer, outside of the Dark Season and soon again) is only the messenger.

11423319

I'm sure someone or something in Silverstream's world does find it entertaining and watches intently.

holy god damn.
Cool concept so far but i didn't see the sheer amount of chapters XD.
At least i got that to look for

Login or register to comment