• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Neon Metropolitian Grand Prix

Rayfa Divinelight was feeling a little bit excited and anxious at the same as she was making her Formula Equestria debut while substituting in for Oscura who, after a terrible crash, or spectacular by some of Crimson Lion fans who Oscura called ‘masochists’, suffered a broken arm, broken leg, rib fracture and was concussed in the crash. It wasn’t just Team Galaxia that was affected by the crash. Akula and Danger were also affected.

Akula had come to the conclusion that the Akula-Oscura war was taking a toll on the both. Mentally for Akula and physically for Oscura. He wasn’t prepared to injure himself over a something trivial when what really mattered was his love of Chrysalis, he announced before FP1 came around that he would leave the sport when Oscura had recovered to full health. This decision, in his mind would screw over AKV Motorsports in a big way. But his teammate, Viral would still be on the grid as she would transfer herself to Danger Motorsport by the time Oscura was back in the car

Like Akula, Danger was also affected by the crash. But he realised that he had been in big crashes in his career and he, for the first time in 13 years, he had actually sympathized with Oscura because he had been in that scenario himself before. When Danger meet Oscura in the hospital on the Tuesday preceding the race, he told her that he was no stranger to big accidents and that he had been in that same scenario she was in. Oscura then realised that she had been at Danger’s throat since his stint at Ferrari in 2010 and she didn’t want to see Danger as hurt as she was and… it was time to end the rivalry and be on good terms again.

Rayfa, meanwhile, went out on track to prove why she was a good driver, she had 3 Equestrian Touring Car Masters titles to her name to prove it and was also Audi’s test driver and was lapping faster than Adagio Dazzle.


1st. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:21.835
2nd. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:22.093
3rd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:22.114
4th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:22.262
5th. Sayori Blitz, Reanult-Danger Motorsport, 1:22.364
6th. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:22.467
7th. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:22.582
8th. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:22.624
9th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:22.582
10th. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 1:22.673
11th. Akula, AKV Motorsport, 1:22.746
12th. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 1:22.847
13th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:22.935
14th. Hatsune Soulblitz, Maserati-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.126
15th. Lolestra Maledicta, Team Galaxia, 1:23.196
16th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.348
17th. Riley Radiantshard, Pagani-Radiance, 1:23.626
18th. Sunshine Radiance, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.841
19th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, no time (crashed in qualifying)
20th. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, no time (crashed in qualifying)
21st. Astral Dash, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, no time (crashed in qualifying)
22nd. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, no time (crashed in qualifying)


When the lights go green, Aria maintained her lead with Danger and Rusalka were battling for P3. Adriana started in P6 after the MCL-DGR37 was not really impressive on Neon Metrpolis asphalt. Narrowly missing out on Q3 due to Rayfa’s new speed was not helping her pace as she was being reeled in by Jasmine Spark by the time she reached turn 9. Sonic Flash was not fairing much better as his gearbox went on strike on lap 3 which forced his premature retirement.

By lap 6, the chicanes were catching some drivers out and on lap 7, it caught out Iris Dayspark as she brushed the wall after being squeezed by Starlight Glimmer. There was no need for a Safety Car but it would be out on lap 9 when, in an awkward part of the track, Akula’s machinery failed him again after spinning out on the exit of turn 7.

The race restarted on lap 11 and Aria was still leading the race and it was Viral, Danger, Rusalka and Adriana in the top 5. Danger was not doing a good he thought as he sometimes misjudged the braking zones at some points.

“Crim, I don’t know what’s going on but I’m massively slower than the McLaren in fifth. She must be gaining about 2 or 4 tenths a lap on me.”

“OK, Danger I’ll keep you updated if you need a new set of tyres on.” Crimsonia replied.

“Yeah these tyres are dogshit.”

“Copy on dog poo poo.” Crimsonia replied to Danger’s report.

While Danger was complaining about his tyres and his ‘unique strategy’. It means that tyres were degrading more that Adriana’s were. As Viral was in 2nd and Adriana was 5th, Viral was provisionally on 144 points and Adriana was on 167 points, meaning that she would be netting an 23 points deficit as the race entered it’s 15th lap. With 75 points on offer in the race, Viral was hoping that the McLaren would fall back as the Renault of Sayori Blitz was gaining on the McLaren every corner.

On lap 19, Aria was still leading but she was being pressured by Viral. Aria was OK with Viral joining the Scuderia at the New Shanghai Grand Prix and she thanked Danger for giving her the chance to race with the pride of Italy. As the first twenty-laps trickled down, Viral took the lead on lap 22 at turn 15. Danger was still third and Adriana Novalight was 4th, Rusalka was 5th, Sayori was 6th, Kaci Lionlight was 7th, Iris Dayspark was 8th, Rayfa Divinelight was 9th and Starlight Glimmer was 10th.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 169 points
2. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 151 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 119 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 101 points
5. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 67 points
6. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 60 points
7. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 55 points
8. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 55 points
9. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 49 points
10. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 32 points


After Jasmine Spark retired from the race on lap 23 due to a gearbox issue, the pressure was on Iris to make a good result for the Silver Arrows, Rayfa gaining 0.3 seconds a lap on her was not helping her and on lap 26, Rayfa passed Iris for 8th place. This was not what she wanted at this stage of the race as with more than 40 laps to go, she needed to up her game if she wanted to win the Grand Prix.

As the first pit stops were underway on lap 30 and Aria was in, so was Kaci, Rusalka Viral and Danger. Danger and Viral’s pit stops were slower than Kaci and Rusalka’s and by lap 31, Aria was leading the race from Rusalka and Kaci with Adriana in P4. Then on lap 32, Aria came into the pitlane again as she was put on the wrong tyres, which resulted in her dropping to 3rd place behind both Rusalka and Kaci.

On lap 36, the Safety Car came out as Starlight Glimmer lost a wheel and half-spun into the barrier at turn 12. Starlight was OK but she was out of the race and the Forza Nova of Danny Dean was now in 10th. When the race restarted on lap 40, Kaci’s gearbox found out it wasn’t in Neon Metropolis and sometimes stopped working in an attempt to soil Kaci’s efforts.

Sayori was up into P5 after Kaci retired on lap 42 as the gearbox issues persisted beyond the restart. As Rusalka was leading, she failed to realise that despite the long pitstop on lap 30, Viral had caught up with the Ferrari and on lap 44, Viral passed Rusalka for the lead. Danger was in 4th while Adriana was 6th due to some miscalculated decisions at the chicanes. Aria was 3rd still and by the time lap 45 came, Aria and Danger inverted positions in order that Danger would be able to pass Rusalka in the remaining 24 laps. Rayfa was 7th, Iris was 8th, Danny Dean 9th and Hatsune Soulblitz in P10.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 177 points
2. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 176 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 134 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 105 points
5. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 79 points
6. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 67 points
7. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 60 points
8. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 55 points
9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 55 points
10. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 32 points


By lap 49, Danger realised he kind of shot himself in the foot slightly as he unwittingly gave Viral the chance be the 2023 champion by joining his own team, Danger Motorsport, but with 9 rounds remaining in the championship and with 675 points on offer and with 42 points separating him from Viral, it was not yet wrapped up. By the time lap 53 came around, the last thing Viral needed was another Safety Car as she now had a 10 second lead over Rusalka. But Riley Radiantshard brushed the wall at turn 15 and reared into the wall.

The Safety Car was what Rayfa needed as she was 11 seconds adrift from Adriana Novalight and when the Safety Car went into the pits on lap 56, Rayfa threw caution to the wind… and went for it. From lap 57 to 61, Rayfa was picking off any gap she had with Adriana and at turn 4 on lap 62, Rayfa passed Adriana around the outside. She was now in P6 and was hoping to get to 5th. However, Sayori was about a long way away from her.

During that time, Rusalka overtook Viral on lap 60 while Danger made some mistakes in the chicanes. As of lap 63, Rusalka was leading, from Viral, and Danger with Aria and Sayori in the top 5. And the race would finish that order, Rayfa collected P6 and Danny Dean overtook Adriana on the dying stages of the race, Rainbow was 9th and Hatsune was 10th with Iris engine stalling out on the start finish straight which resulted dropping her out of the points.


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 194 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 181 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 149 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 105 points
5. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 92 points
6. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 91 points
7. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 63 points
8. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 60 points
9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 55 points
10. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 32 points

PreviousChapters Next