• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Danger City Grand Prix (Formula Equestria)

The start of the 2023 Formula Equestria season is coming soon as the numerous cars take to the track to set a good lap time on the 2.65 mile long circuit of the Central International Raceway, located in the center of the biggest city on Aeris. Danger City. As the winner of championship last year, Danger went out first in his SF-DGR23 and the show had started already.


1st. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 1:23.337
2nd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.497
3rd. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.536
4th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:23.599
5th. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:23.618
6th. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:23.692
7th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:23.726
8th. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.780
9th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:23.993
10th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:24.115
11th. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:24.183
12th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:24.285
13th. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:24.299
14th. Manic Speed, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:24.385
15th. Astral Dash, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:24.422
16th. Sparkling Lionfire, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:24.558
17th. Sayori Blitz, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:24.647
18th. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:24.784
19th. Monika Dawnlight, Maserati-Danger Motorsport, 1:24.924
20th. Angelica Radiantshard, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:25.025
21st. Sapphiria Daybreaker, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:25.046
22nd. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:25.227
23rd. Sunshine Radiance, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:25.336
24th. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:25.454
25th. Riley Radiance, Pagani-Radiance, 1:25:737
26th. Kai Solarguard, Pagani-Radiance, 1:26.043
27th. Lolestra Maledicta, Team Galaxia, 1:26.352
28th. Azusa Nightblade, Maserati-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.496


For the new season a new race format was installed in some races to make the competition more tense. In the new multistage race format. The three stages meant that drivers in the top 10 positions get 75 points at max. To the drivers it felt like 3 races in one meeting.

Danger, who was starting 2nd on the grid, was on a mission to achieve two accolades, the first driver in Formula Equestria history to win 100 races as he currently has 99 by his estimate and become the first driver to win 7 titles.

The 5 lights were on… the 2023 Danger City Grand Prix and the 2023 Formula Equestria has begun.

Starlight got a terrible start has she dropped to 5th place behind Danger but Viral was now 3rd after overtaking Iris Dayspark. Akula was still in 6th and with his own punching bag of Starlight falling down to a bad start as the two headed to turn 2. What he didn’t realise was that Danny Dean and Kaci Lionlight were also in a battle for 7th place. As Akula was (in his mind) better than Starlight Gliimer, he blitzed passed the RB19 out of the top 5.

As the laps trickled down, Viral took the lead from Danger as Rainbow was holding off Akula who overtook Iris on lap 6. But before Iris could take 4th place back, the Safety Car came out after Astral’s Mercedes crashed out at turn 15 on lap 9. Astral was OK but it was her first DNF in top tier-team like Mercedes and she knows how not finishing in the points during her spell at Aston Martin. Before the Safety Car came out. The McLarens of Kaci Lionlight and Adriana Novalight were in good positions before Astral crashed. Kaci lay in 6th and Adriana was in 11th after passing both Jasmine Spark and Rusalka Swordlight.

When the race restarted on lap 11, something Akula in the heart.

Before he got harpooned by Oscura Galaxia at the Clousdale Grand Prix, he wanted to win the title so badly as both Danger and Oscura were in a heated battle while Aria held the race hostage until the final lap. He even went as far as calling Team Galaxia ‘idiots in cucumbers’ before the practice sessions. After a pitstop on lap 12, he unfortunately found the one woman who robbed him of his title, Oscura Galaxia. It was very interesting for the fans to see both the AVK02 of Akula and OSCGP002 of Oscura battling. With the Angel of Speed in the lead from Danger and Iris, he began to not be interested in what Viral was up to as he was busy trying to hold of Danger’s primeval nemesis.

Oscura passed Akula on lap 14 turn 9 and it slightly angered Akula. For a few laps, Akula tried every single trick in his book of manoeuvres to pass Oscura. Nothing was working and after the first race of three which resulted in Viral’s victory from Danger, Iris, Rainbow, Starlight Glimmer, Kaci Lionlight, Danny Dean, Aria, Sonic and Adriana Novalight.

On lap 20, Crimsonia Dragonsfire came on Danger’s radio.

“Danger, I think there maybe a bit of heat-related degradation on your tyres so be aware your tyres may have less grip in the corners.” Crimsonia said.

“OK, if the degradation gets too high, all the Ferraris are gonna box.” Danger stated.

“Copy that, Danger.”


The anger started to boil over on lap 23 as Akula and Oscura were still in a battle as most of the field, albeit Viral, Iris and Kaci stayed out. They claimed 7th and 8th respectively and by the time the two reached turn 15, both of them got angry with each other and they smashed into each other which sent Oscura into a half-spin and an unsighted Monika Dawnlight ploughed into the back of Oscura with the Lotus of Sapphiria Daybreaker getting caught up in the crash Akula went into the barrier at 100mph. The red flag was displayed 10 seconds after Sapphiria joined in the carnage.

While the mess was being cleaned up, the ‘Four Horse Riders of the Scuderia Ferrari Apocalypse’ checked on the replay to see who was a fault.

“I’m not sure who was a fault there, Danger.” Aria said, looking at replay.

“I understand that Akula was angry with ‘El-Diablo’ but did Akula cut off Oscura… or did Oscura cut off Akula?” Sonic wondered.

Danger rewinded and found something before turn 15.

“Look at this, they smashed into each other on entry and then Oscura must have had a puncture from this and then. There was nothing that Monika could have done there and Sapphiria was a bystander at this point and she went into the barrier as well.” Danger explained as he played it again in slow-motion

“I think Oscura is definitely at fault here because it happened twice now! She did at Cloudsdale and now here like… How is she still in this sport?!” Rusalka said, confused.

“I was asking myself than we she debuted in 2011 with Toro Rosso and then from 2012 to the Red Bull-Team Galaxia Split last year, she was a fast driver… whenever she didn’t run into anything red that took her fancy.” Danger replied.


By lap 26 after the red flag period, Viral still led from Iris Dayspark in the Mercedes and Kaci Lionight in the McLaren. With Danger and Aria Blaze in 4th and 5th. For the fans, it was a while since a McLaren was in the top 3 and it had been since the Azura Dragonsfire days in 2016. So it was a refresh to anything other red in top 3.

On lap 29, a local yellow was needed at turn 13 after Rusalka Swordlight’s Ferrari decided to fail her before she got to the turn. As Rusalka’s Ferrari was parked off the track boundaries, there was no need for a Safety Car. By lap 31, something was on Kaci Lionlight’s mind. She was in good contention for good points as she lay in 6th place and only behind Sonic Flash by 5 seconds. She also knew that Iris inherited the lead of the race after Viral had a slow pit stop due to a issue with the radio that even left Neon Shock oblivious.

Lap 35 came around and Iris was still leading from Viral and Adriana Novalight who had miraculously her pit stop perfect that left Kaci in 4th and Danger in 5th. Another driver who got lucky with the pit stops from lap 28 to 31 was Starlight Glimmer. Despite a slow start she gathered everything she need to get the RB19 where she desires, a possible top 5 as she was in 6th place. The top 5 remained at the end of lap 38 with Sonic Flash in 7th, Danny in 8th, Rainbow Dash in 9th and Aria was in 10th.


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 43 points
2. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 40 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 28 points
4. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 20 points
5. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 18 points
6. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 16 points
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 14 points
8. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 10 points
9. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 8 points
10. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 5 points


On lap 42, Iris suddenly had her spell of a slow pitstop and dropped to a distant 4th. This resulted in Viral inheriting the lead with Adriana Novalight and Kaci Lionlight in the McLarens. Danger was also doing well in the Ferrari but the Red Bull of Starlight Gliimer was putting his performance into disarray as two battled at turn 11.

“I can’t give up the position to Starlight that easily, Crim!” Danger said on the radio.

“Come Danger, don’t stop at six titles I know you can win your seventh.” Crimsonia encouraged.

The safety car was called on lap 46 as Aria Blaze crashed into the wall at turn 3 and Danny Dean soon followed as he came around on lap 47. The race restarted on lap 50 after cleaning Aria and Danny’s cars. This resulted in Rainbow Dash 8th, Sparkling Lionfire in 9th and Jasmine Spark in 10th.

In the last few laps of the race, Iris was overtaken by Danger and then… the fan erupted as Adriana Novalight in the McLaren passed the ‘Angel of Speed’ at turn 16 on lap 53. From lap 54 to 57, Viral tried on every corner and every straights but it wasn’t enough. It had been seven years since McLaren won a Grand Prix in the Formula Equestria and when Adriana crossed the line on the lap 57… she was the 2023 Danger City Grand Prix winner. Viral came second and Kaci Lionlight were on the podium. Danger 4th, Iris 5th, Starlight Glimmer 6th, Rainbow 7th, Sonic 8th, Jasmine Spark, 9th and Sparkling Lionfire in 10th.


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 61 points
2. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 50 points
3. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 41 points
4. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 40 points
5. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 35 points
6. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 26 points
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport. 20 points
8. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 12 points
9. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 10 points
10. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 5 points

Author's Note:

What did you think of Adriana Novalight winning her first Grand Prix.

PreviousChapters Next