• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 688 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 688

PreviousChapters Next
Solus Highway 100 Race 1 (Grid World Series) - (GT Group X)

None of the fans at the Solus Highway Circuit knew what was about to transpire. The best driver taking on the fierce 4.94 miles circuit 20 times in the 2 races scheduled. Some were rooting for Seneca, some for Ravenwest. No one knows who will walk away victorious or who will crash out before the race began.


1st. #21 Yume Tanaka, Seneca Racing, Mercedes-AMG One LMdH, 1:46.779
2nd. #24 Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports, Ferrari FXX K EVO LMdH, 1:47.107
3rd. #14 Aria Blaze, Danger Motorsport, Ferrari FXX K EVO LMdH, 1:47.137
4th. #97 Rusalka Swordlight, Team Swordlight, Porsche 920 LMdH, 1:47.198
5th. #98 Akula, AKV Motorsports, Ferrari FXX K EVO LMdH, 1:47.383
6th. #13 Oscura Galaxia, Ravenwest Motorsport, Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR PRO LMdH, 1:47.552
7th. #1 Nathan McKane, Ravenwest Motorsport, Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR PRO LMdH, 1:47.682
8th. #15 Danger Dean, Danger Motorsport, Ferrari FXX K EVO LMdH, 1:47.885
9th. #20 Rainbow Dash, Loyalty Dash Racing Team, Ferrari FXX K EVO LMdH, 1:47.992
10th. #25 Starlight Glimmer, Voltz Racing, Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR PRO, 1:48.174
11th. #78 Jasmine Spark, Team Sparkdrive, Mercedes-AMG One LMdH. 1:48.226
12th. #4 Lara Carvalho, Seneca Racing, Mercedes-AMG One LMdH, 1:48.348
13th. #43 Sayori Blitz, Solarspark Motorsport, Alpine A480 LMdH, 1:48.458
14th. #93 Lucia Swordlight, Team Radiance, BMW M12 LMdH, 1:48.857
15th. #152 Astral Dash, Loyalty Dash Racing Team, Ferrari FXX K EVO LMdH, 1:49.006
16th. #23 Iris Dayspark, Team Sparkdrive, Mercedes-AMG One LMdH. 1:49:114
17th. #18 Valentin Manzi, Voltz Racing, Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR PRO, 1:49.556
18th. #87 Natalia Shock, Solarspark Motorsport, Alpine A480 LMdH, 1:50.006
19th. #151 Danny Dean, Team Sonic Motorsport, Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR PRO LMdH, 1:50.335
20th. #5 Sonic Flash, Team Sonic Motorsport, Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR PRO LMdH, 1:50.559
21st. #96 Vivian Radiance, Team Radiance, BMW M12 LMdH, 1:50.997
22nd. #91 Beatrice Radiance, Team Swordlight, Porsche 920 LMdH, 1:51.221


Before the race started, Sonic was having a conversation with Nathan McKane about the Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro that both Ravenwest and Team Sonic Motorsports were using. During the conversation, Sonic offered a ‘hotlap showdown’ after the 2 races and see if both himself and Danny could improve. Nathan agreed the offer because he knew that both Danny and Sonic struggled during qualifying. Danny didn’t like the idea because he was still using tactics his father gave him. Even Danny’s sister, Astral Dash didn’t like it either.

Danger meanwhile thinks that his FXX K EVO had ‘lemoned’ on him which wasn’t really ideal for a speedy driver like he was. Danger believed the 20 laps of race time would be enough to salvage a good result. As the 22 cars started, Yume got into an early lead with Viral chasing her. Aria lost 3rd to Rusalka and Danger passed McKane at turn 1. By turn 3, Carvalho was chasing Rainbow Dash as Starlight passed her at turn 2. The pace between the Aston Martin and the Mercedes-AMG was equal. But being behind Dash was a little uncomfortable for Carvalho as the Alpine of Sayori Blitz was getting closer to her and by turn 5, Sayori had more corner than Lara and the Seneca Mercedes was passed with ease.

Behind the Ferrari of Aria Blaze in 4th place a battle erupted at the ‘highway section’ of the track between Akula, Danger and Oscura. Danger tried to pass Akula with both Ferraris side by side with each other with Oscura’s Aston Martin trying to find an opening. Danger slid slightly on the exit of turn 8 but managed to get enough speed to hold of Oscura. This infuriated Oscura slightly.

“Danger, can you not be a total showoff!” Oscura said. “You already won a race and I really don’t like you in front of me.”

Oscura had planned to overtake Danger and turn 10, but her car tank-slapped on the exit and she was passed by her teammate, Nathan. Even Starlight passed her before the lap ended. Rainbow was also in a battle of her own with Sayori Blitz but Rainbow’s Ferrari wasn’t really on par with the Alpine. Sayori passed Rainbow at turn 4.


On lap 5, Sayori’s teammate, Natalia Shock had a spin on the first lap which relegated her to last place and with her pace slipping away from her, she wasn’t confident for a strong finish. To make matters worse, by the time she was halfway between turns 6 to 7, she sustained a puncture and her Alpine spun left into the Armco barrier rear first. This brought out the Safety Car and Natalia climbed out of her wrecked car. This was perfect news for Oscura as she now reckons that she would be within the top 5 once the race restarts.

By lap 10, the race restarted and as Viral got a super reaction time to slam the accelerator hard, she swerved right to be side by side with Tanaka. The AKV Ferrari dived down the inside into turn 1 completing the overtake. Oscura’s plan to be in the top 5 slightly backfired as Sayori passed her. Danger passed Aria before turn 5 and was hoping to overtake Rusalka, but her Porsche 920 was quicker than Danger on the ‘highway’, even though Danger had better cornering speed in the some of the turns. He needed to use this to his advantage as Akula passed Aria at turn 6.

With 8 laps to go, Viral was leading with Tanaka only 1.4 seconds behind Viral. Rusalka held third and Danger was getting closer to the Porsche in fourth. Akula and Aria were 5th and 6th. Nathan was 7th and Starlight 8th. Sayori was 9th and a really frustrated Oscura in 10th. Things were getting pear-shaped for Seneca by lap 16 as Carvalho’s engine expired before she reached the pit lane. Tanaka didn’t let that bother her as she wanted to win as much as Viral wanted.

Meanwhile a mishap on the corner entry caused Rusalka to lose more time to Danger and by lap 18, Rusalka was passed by Danger. It was evident that Porsche was displaying cosmetic damage but not enough to damage any vital points of her car. Viral took the victory with Yume in second. Danger came third and Rusalka fourth. Akula 5th and Aria 6th, Nathan 7th and Starlight 8th, Sayori claimed her first top 10 in 9th and Iris Dayspark after starting 16th on the grid completed the top 10.

PreviousChapters Next