• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Sapphire Point Grand Prix

Viral believed that what Oscura achieved at the Aurora City was a Viking effort and was now 9th in points and 11 points from Rusalka Swordlight. Despite the Porsche rumours, she knew that she can let her car work wonders. But the circuit she would be racing on would the Sapphire Point International Raceway, a 3.48 mile long asphalt paradise to eyes of Danger Dean as had raced there before… but most drivers, like Hailey Banefire, would be racing on this blind. Viral went on the track to try to Danger’s chance of getting pole position.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:31.885
2. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:31.972
3. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.052
4. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:32.089
5. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.135
6. Viral Veloctiy, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.186
7. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:32.203
8. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.205
9. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.363
10. Sayori Blitz, Renault Sport-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.379
11. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:32.394
12. Sparkling Lionfire, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.418
13. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 1:32.448
14. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.474
15. Gabrielle Sharkfire, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:32.479
16. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:32.643
17. Manic Speed, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:32.696
18. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkwagen I.D, 1:32.742
19. Calliope Thunderschythe, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:32.788
20. Beatrice Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:32.804
21. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport. 1:32.847
22. Sunshine Radiance, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:32.898
23. Lightning Flash, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:32.924
24. Alexandra Swordlight, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:33.085


With Adriana on pole and both Danger and Viral in 5th and 6th, she was getting confident with the 23 corners the Sapphire Point International Raceway bestowed. Off the line, Aria overtook Adriana into turn one, Danger passed Oscura and was on the charge to pass Kaci Lionlight who was nowhere in championship as she was 7th in the standings with 117 points and Danger had a 3 point lead over Viral so any point he was going to the mitigate from Viral’s points. Rainbow was done in 10th place after losing out to Sayori off the line but the RS23 was nowhere in pace and didn’t make the grid due to the calibre of talent on the grid, but she was now chasing Hailey Banefire who was getting points on a consistent basis for Lamborghini.

3 laps later, Adriana retook the lead from Aria after a move into turn 4 which caught Aria by susprise. Danny overtook Sayori Blitz at turn 3. Rayfa was now in the points after passing Danny and Rainbow turns 13 to 23. Meanwhile Viral was still in 6th as lap 6 comes around and despite extracting more out of the car, she was stagnating in the bottom half of the top 10. Even there were 62 laps to go, she needed something to swing in her direction. Despite being a little stiff from the Blaze City crash, Oscura was still Danger’s tail and by lap 9, she passed him to retake 5th place and as she was cruising towards the McLaren of Kaci Lionight.

Oscura’s charge would have to wait a while as the Safety Car was out on lap 11 after Aria’s hydraulics went on strike and forced her out of the race. Aria herself was gutted with how Italian mechanical gremlins can affect her too, even if the car was running with a Danger City heart. This meant that it was a McLaren 1-2 with Oscura and Danger now in 4th. When the race restarted on lap 14, Oscura started to challenge, picking up any possible overtake opportunity and by lap 17, Oscura needed to pit for tyres. Danger and Viral sensed an option to undercut the McLarens and they pitted a lap later. By lap 21, both McLarens were in the pits and they had to double stack like how the Ferrari’s did on lap 18. This meant that Oscura was now leading from Hailey Banefire and Rainbow Dash with Danger and Viral in 4th and 5th, Adriana and Kaci were 6th and 7th, Danny was 8th, Gabrielle was 9th and Rayfa was 10th.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 340 points
2. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 335 points
3. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 304 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 247 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 171 points
6. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 123 points
7. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 123 points
8. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 119 points
9. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 112 points
10. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 109 points


After 25 laps had elapsed. Rusalka was having a bit of a bad day. Before the weekend, she looked at the rumours that she might be leaving the Prancing Horse at the end of 2023 to focus on Porsche. Even though Rusalka was a Porsche factory driver, she kept denying the rumours and that she was planning to extend her contract with Ferrari. Another thing was that she was down in 11th place behind Rayfa and with Hailey Banefire inheriting the lead after Oscura’s pit stop on lap 26, it meant that her presence on the top 10 in the points would be evaporated as Hailey was provisionally 10th place in the standings as she was on 113 points and the driver behind her, Rainbow Dash would be ahead either 7th or 8th depending on where Oscura finished.

Between laps 30 to 33, disaster would strike for two of top 5 runners, as in both occasions at turn 18 (at the exit of the double S-bends of turns 16 and 18) Viral crashed into the wall after a tank-slapper which brought out the Safety Car and during that period of two laps, Danger’s electrics lost the will to live. In the space of three laps, Adriana and Kaci were promoted to 4th and 5th. Danny was now in 6th place, Gabrielle Sharkfire was 7th, Rusalka was 8th, Rayfa was 9th and and Azura Dragonsfire in 10th.

It was then a 3 car fight for the lead on the restart of lap 34 of 65 between, Oscura in the Team Galaxia OSCGP002, Hailey Banefire in the TZ-MMXIII and Rainbow in the AMR23. As they head to turn 3 they were single file, but then… Adriana sensed an opportunity and in two corners, Adriana passed all three of them and was now in the lead of the race. By lap 36, Adriana was 2 seconds ahead of Oscura and if she realised that if she can continue her hold on the lead of race she would be in the lead of the championship and 14 points ahead of the British Speedfreak (since a race pays 75 points in three 25 point stages).

With 40 laps in the books on lap 41, Danger was hoping that Oscura and Hailey would overtake Adriana took make sure that his lead in the points within the 24 laps left in the race and that since he has a 5 point gap to Viral, he needed the racing gods to shine upon him which wasn’t the first time he did that and it resulted him being nearly dead last in Aurora City. 2 laps later, Oscura had closed to Adriana from 2.2 seconds to 0.7 seconds. Hailey was third and Rainbow in 4th, Danny was now 5th after Kaci fell to 9th after a 24 second pit stop and it resulted in Gabrielle Sharkfire in 6th, Rayfa Dawnlight in 7th and Azura now in 8th with Rusalka completing the 10 on lap 45 with 22 laps to go.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 340 points
2. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 335 points
3. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 329 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 247 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 181 points
6. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 141 points
7. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 125 points
8. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 124 points
9. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 119 points
10. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 110 points


With 18 laps to go and with 11 points now separating herself and Danger, Adriana realised that she would need to not make any mistakes so that no matter where Danger or Viral finished at the Indigo City, Velocity City and the Cloudsdale Accelardrome if she, Oscura or Hailey won any of the 9 stages, Danger and Viral couldn’t beat Adriana for the title. She also realised that if she kept getting points, she could be the 2023 Formula Equestria champion and McLaren’s first champion since Rusalka Swordlight in 2009.

On lap 51, Oscura was still in 2nd place but she had an epiphany, she realised that because Adriana was leading the race she would be the leading points and that if she overtook Adriana, the McLaren would still be 18 points in hand as Danger and Viral were out of the race and she would still be leading the points with 7 point margin instead of 14. What Oscura needed in the next 16 laps was for Adriana to finish 5th or lower so that Danger would have a better shot at the title when the Indigo City Grand Prix comes.

She would get a stroke of luck on lap 53 when Adriana was stuck in the pits after a wheel gun malfunction and long pit stop meant that she dropped to 4th. This was sort of what she was praying but at the same time, the outcome wasn’t what she expected cause Adriana was now in 4th place ahead of the Forza Nova of Danny Dean. This means that Adriana was provisionally one point ahead of Danger. In Adriana’s perspective it felt like that first place in the standings was becoming more of a pipe dream as Danny was shedding off 0.5 second of her gap of her lead from Danny.

Then on lap 56, Hailey was dealing with the backmarker Volkswagen of Hatsune Soulblitz and her Australian style of was causing her to act strange towards the Mercedes factory driver.

“Can that Volkswagen get out of my way, mate? I’m trying to get past Oscura.” Hailey reported.

“Don’t worry, Hailey.” Sharina Banefire told her. “She’ll let you by.”

On lap 61, the Safety Car came out as the Chevrolet of Calliope Thunderscythe crashed into the pit wall. To many, this was what Adriana needed because the lap prior, Danny had overtaken the McLaren at turn 15 and was losing time on the straight due to one of her wheel guns giving up.

The race restarted on lap 65 after the Safety Car pulled in and there was nothing stopping Oscura and at the end, she took the victory with Hailey and Rainbow Dash on the podium. Danny was 4th, Adriana was 5th place with Gabrielle finishing 6th, Kaci was 7th, Rayfa was 8th Rusalka was 9th and Azura in 10th place


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 340 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 339 points
3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 335 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 247 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 193 points
6. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 166 points
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 139 points
8. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 131 points
9. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 121 points
10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points

PreviousChapters Next