• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Cloudsdale GP (Season Finale)

As Adriana headed to the MCL-DGR37 for the last time on the Cloudsdale Acceledrome, she realised that the battle of vice-champion was still on between herself, Viral and Aria Blaze. Danny was out of the hunt with 229 points but he realised his SFN02 was not as quick in some races as he hoped his next car, the SFN03 will give him another win. As his sister Astral was prepared to rejoin Aston Martin for 2024, he believes he can give the car he was not originally keen on driving at the start of them season, a final send-off. Despite scoring podiums, he wanted another win and it had been a full year since. As both Danny and Adriana went out, they hoped to get some final points.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.786
2. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.799
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.837
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.937
5. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:27.157
6. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:27.277
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:27.457
8. Gabrielle Sharkfire, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:27.677
9. Selena Sinderlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:27.717
10. Fiona Crush, Jaguar-Lionfire, 1:27.747
11. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:27.787
12. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:27.789
13. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen I.D, 1:27.947
14. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:27.995
15. Calliope Thunderscythe, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:28.068
16. Amy Firepetal, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:28.185
17. Beatrice Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance. 1:28.358
18. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 1:28.399
19. Felicia Firepaw, Genesis Team Firepaw, 1:28.428
20. Molly Firepaw, Genesis Team Firepaw, 1:28.478
21. Cassandra Daybreaker, Volkswagen I.D, 1:28.498
22. Vivian Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:28.788


As the cars make their way to start the last 60 laps of the 2023 season, Danger felt relaxed as he is a 7-time champion and Crimsonia told him to not stop at seven times. As the lights went out, Hailey took the lead into the turn 1 with Viral in 2nd after a quick reaction time and nearly plowing into her teammate, Danger. Gabrielle Sharkfire was up into 7th place behind Oscura and at the final corner of lap 1, Gabrielle sent into the inside of Oscura and was now in 6th place. 2 laps later, Danger was challenging Aria for third place with the 2023 champion was making sure to not ruin Aria’s chance of making a Scuderia 1-2-3 in the points. But Aria calculated that it would still be a Danger Motorsport-powered 1-2-3 regardless of where she finished.

By lap 4 not much happened in the top 5, but in the bottom half of the 10, a lot was happened, in the span 48 corners from lap 5 to 7, Oscura had retaken 6th place from Gabrielle and Rainbow was being pestered by Selena and Kaci Lionlight for P8. Things got bad to worse for Danny by lap 9 as his car lost power and retired from the race. This was music to Hailey, because this meant that she had bigger chance of making it a Danger Motorsport top 5 as she was 60 points behind Danny with 75 points on offer. But with Viral 3 seconds behind and with the Ferraris overdue for some bad luck, she had just over 50 laps to bide her time and to avoid being passed by the Swiss Army Knife.

But then on lap 12, disaster struck as Danger rode on the kerbing of turn 5 and it came loose at it spun him out and went into the gravel trap. Luckily, Danger continued on but Oscura went over the kerb as well and to make matters worse, Kaci Lionlight plowed into the left side panel of Oscura’s OSCGP02.

“Crim, the kerb came up and came loose at turn 5.” Danger reported.

“OK Danger, there’s no damage to the floor of the car and it’s looks like Oscura and Kaci crashed as a result of riding that kerb.” Crimsonia replied.

“This goes to show that the track needed more time to prepare the track properly, like in Aria City 5 years ago.” Danger stated.

“I was hoping you didn’t bring that one up as that gave me nightmares.” Crimsonia replied, shuddering.

“Sorry, but my point remains.” Danger apologised.

Meanwhile in Aria’s car…

“Aria, the kerbing came loose at turn 5 just to be aware next time.” Brio said.

“Brio, I think the might call the red (flag) on this one.” Aria stated.

Then on lap 13, the red flag was called to repair the loose kerbing and after about 45 minutes, the race resumed on lap 16 after 3 laps behind the Safety Car which Danger did not agree on. Hailey held the lead with Viral in 2nd place with Aria 3rd, Adriana in 4th and Danger in 5th after the excursion, Gabrielle was 6th, Rainbow was in 7th, Selena was 8th, Calliope was 9th after starting from 15th on the grid and Sonic Flash was in 10th.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 493 points, 2023 Formula Equestria Champion
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 398 points
3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 387 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 347 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 229 points
6. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 197 points
7. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 194 points
8. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 182 points
9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 134 points
10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points


With 40 laps to go, Hailey was still leading the race form Viral and Adriana. Aria dropped to 4th place but at the final corner on lap 20, she reclaimed the podium spot which didn’t bother Hailey in the slightest. The Aston Martin of Rainbow was not really much of a fast car compared to the previous races and being passed by Selena was another spanner thrown into her perfect machine.

On lap 22, Hailey pitted for fresh mediums and came out behind Viral but in order to make it a Danger Motorsport top 5, she only needed 32 points and provisionally she would be 14 points back from Danny Dean, but since Danny was out of the race, it wouldn’t matter to Hailey as she thought she would finished ahead of him anyway.

By lap 25, the 19 cars left began to settle into the groove for the remaining 36 laps of the race and after Hailey retook the lead of the race after both Viral and Danger pitted. The top 5 was Hailey from Viral, Adriana, Danger and Aria. But 5 laps later on lap 30, the race would claim another scalp.

After holding off all the moves from Beatrice Radiance, Sonic Flash crashed into the wall after running on to the marbles and ripping the suspension to pieces. After the Safety Car peeled in the pits on lap 33, the race was underway again. Before Sonic had crashed, Calliope had overtaken Rainbow Dash for 8th place. And then on lap 36… Rainbow pulled into the pits to retire from the race. The reason was because of a loss of power which occurred right after Rainbow was passed by the Porsche of Beatrice.

As Beatrice was helping Porsche will developing the team before Rusalka’s contract begins next year, she wanted to score points in the race as it would give Porsche more funds as the 809/23 was underdeveloped. She also hoped the 809/24 would be a race winning car. Amy Firepetal had inherited 10th after Rainbow’s retirement.

By lap 40, the top 10 was, Hailey, Viral, Adriana, Danger, Aria, Gabrielle, Selena, Calliope, Beatrice and Amy.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 505 points, 2023 Formula Equestria Champion
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 413 points
3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 405 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 357 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 229 points
6. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 219 points
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 197 points
8. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 182 points
9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 134 points
10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points


By the time lap 44 came around, Hailey had a made a slight error by going off into the grass at the exit of turn 10 and lost the lead to Viral. And then she got passed by Adriana at turn 14. The only thing that could jeopardize her chances of a top 5 was finishing 6th or worse. Hailey realised she would technically be 5th in the standing if she finished in 5th place. This is because in a count-back, Hailey would be ahead of Danny as she had more wins.

On lap 48, Danger was in 5th place after being passed by Aria and was 2.5 seconds adrift with 13 to go. He believed that a loss of power may have been the cause of his pace deficit woes and on the next lap, he was now 2.1 seconds back.

Lap 51, he was 1.8 seconds back.

Lap 54. 1.4 seconds back.

During that time, Adriana had passed the Ferrari of Viral Velocity and by lap 58, both Adriana and Viral had accounted for the fact that the Lamborghini of Hailey Banefire was still in 3rd place and getting closer. With 1 and a half laps left, Hailey was 0.7 seconds behind and has the speed advantage heading into turn 11. On the final lap, Hailey made two moves to get the lead, both were unsuccessful and on the last corner, she went for it.

Hailey passed both Viral and Adriana and that move completed the podium, Aria and Danger was 4th and 5th, Gabrielle in 6th, Selena was 7th and Calliope was 8th, Amy was 9th and Beatrice scored the final point in the 2023 season.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 515 points, 2023 Formula Equestria Champion
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 428 points
3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 423 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 369 points
5. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 244 points
6. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 229 points
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 197 points
8. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 182 points
9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 134 points
10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points

PreviousChapters Next