• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Indigo City Grand Prix

Before the weekend of the Indigo City Grand Prix, Hailey Banefire was told by her peers that she was giving Lamborghini much needed money for further testing of the upcoming TZ-MMXXIV launching when Ferrari’s SF-DGR24 (or SF-DGRJS60 as it was primarily Danger’s idea to name it) gets released. The Australian-accent of Hailey was basically the cause of resurgence in Lamborghini’s rebirth on the podium and Hailey set herself a goal of getting her first win in Formula Equestria and Lamborghini’s first since 2019 with that season’s champion Aria Blaze. She took her #85 TZ-MMXXIII on the 2.88 mile circuit with 10 corners which one including a highway interchange point at 5 and started her quest to get pole position.


1. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:16.854
2. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:16.896
3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.009
4. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:17.185
5. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.191
6. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.197
7. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.327
8. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.329
9. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:17.385
10. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.418
11. Gabrielle Sharkfire, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:17.449
12. Sparkling Lionfire, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.497
13. Amy Firepetal, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:17.589
14. Cadenza Spark, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:17.629
15. Pasadena Dragonstorm, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:17.679
16. Diana Swordlight, BMW M Team Radiance, 1:17.727
17. Leighanna Firepetal, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:17.797
18. Vivian Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:17.979
19. Manic Speed, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:17.994
20. Beatrice Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:18.141
21. Calliope Thunderscythe, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:18.186
22. Fiona Crush, Jaguar-Lionfire, 1:18.199
23. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, n/a (crashed in qualifying)
24. Sayori Blitz, Renault-Danger Motorsport, n/a (crashed in qualifying)
25. Monika Dawnlight, Maserati-Danger Motorsport, n/a (crashed in qualifying)
26. Millie Arcanestorm, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, n/a (crash in qualifying)
27. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, n/a (crash in qualifying)
28. Chandra Dawnsword, McLaren-Danger Motorsport (crash in qualifying)


The cars lined up on the grid for the 63 lap race, and before anyone knew it, it was green in Indigo City. Both Ferraris of Danger of Viral made good starts of the line and passed Rainbow into turn 1, Hailey overtook Kaci on the straight to turn 2 and Oscura stagnated in P4. With Danger leading from Viral and Rainbow, Danger was cruising by turn 5 and then…

The red flag came out.

“Red flag, Danger, red flag.” Crimsonia reported on the radio.

“What? What happened” Danger Dean said, confused.

“I… I don’t know.” Crimsonia said in worry.

Just a couple of seconds later… it was revealed that there was a big crash on the start-finish straight, it all started when the Porsche of Beatrice Radiance stalled on the straight and got collected by both the Renault of Sayori Blitz and her best friend and former teammate in her stint with McLaren, Rusalka Swordlight. Both Sayori and Beatrice got out of their cars but Rusalka was still in the car, collecting her breath and waited for the trackside crew to get her out of the car.

For Danger, this gave him painful flashbacks to Oscura’s crash in Blaze City… if Rusalka was injured, she would need time to recover but… he realised that she would be out for the remainder of the season as there were only two races left after Indigo City. He got on his headset and attempted to call Rusalka.

“Rusalka? Are you OK?” Danger asked in concern.

He waited a while for her to respond.

“Yeah… I’m fine.” Rusalka responded, weakly.

“Are you breathing OK? Cause you sounded like you are struggling.”

Danger could hear crying from Rusalka’s end.

“I am… I just… needed to catch my breath…”

“What do you want to do now?” Danger asked.

“I’ll get out and head to your garage… I could do with a massage but… there’s medical staff next to my car. I don’t want to go to the hospital right now.” Rusalka said, clearly in tears.

“Tell them that you’ll be safe in my garage till the end of the race. My personnel can look after you.”

This sent a good amount of calm to Rusalka as she knew that Danger didn’t want his friends to be sent to any hospital without his knowledge.

“Thanks… but… I might not be able to race the final two races, my back is killing me.” Rusalka said, in pain.

“Don’t worry, Rusalka… I have a plan.” Danger said. “After the race… while you are on a stretcher, I’ll contact a medical hover-ship and it will transport you back to Danger City, where they’ll give you a really good massage.”

Rusalka paused for a while.

“You’ll do that for me?” Rusalka asked.

Danger confirmed by nodding, knowing he’ll do anything to help his friends.

As Rusalka was brought into Danger’s garage on the stretcher, the track had been cleared and the 25 remaining cars went on the grid in the starting positions. When the lights went out. Danger made a bad start falling to 5th place. With Rainbow still leading the race from Viral and Oscura. Rainbow was showing to the fans why she was still on form even if she wasn’t driving a red car. By lap 4, Danger was getting the speed back he lost at the start of the race. Even though Rusalka’s crash was affecting his mind but he vowed to Rusalka that he will give Ferrari a good result.

There was a problem though.

As Danger was in 5th place he would be on 350 points and because Viral was in 2nd, she would be leading the championship by only 3 points on 353, he needed to get in form again and make sure nothing fails on his car.

5 laps later on lap 9, the weather decided to join Ferrari in the pain they were in and decided to summon Indigo City’s finest rain. Danger dived into the pits for intermediates and he anticipated that It would be raining for the remaining 54 laps.

“Crim, did we use the wet weather setup?”

“We already had it in Danger, because you told us before qualifying.” Crimsonia reminded him.

Danger didn’t realise at first then it occurred to him.

On lap 12, 15 of the 25 were on intermediates as the other 10 opted for full wets, Aria, Viral and Hailey included. This meant Rainbow was still leading from Oscura and Adriana. Danger was in 4th and Sonic Flash was 5th. Adriana had put full wets on and was probably going to the lap 31 to get new ones on. 2 laps later, Danger passed Adriana for 3rd place and Viral passed the Chevrolet of Gabrielle Sharkfire for 7th place with Hailey languished in 8th place.

The Safety Car came out on lap 17 as Manic Speed crashed into the back of Vivian Radiance’s Porsche. This pleased Danger, because this Safety Car was set to ruin Oscura’s strategy as she dived into the pits which did not please the 2013 champion in the slightest.

When the Safety went in on lap 20, Rainbow was passed by Danger at turn 2 and with Adriana in 3rd place and Viral in 5th, the championship was in his favour for the time being. Aria Blaze was 4th, Gabrielle was 6th, Hailey was 7th, Azura was 8th, Danny was 9th after starting from 27th on the grid due to crashing in qualifying and Kaci Lionlight was 10th.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 365 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 354 points
3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 345 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 259 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 195 points
6. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 166 points
7. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 157 points
8. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 132 points
9. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 127 points
10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points


With 11 points separating Danger from Adriana. Danger was hoping that the next 42 laps would be painless as he didn’t want to crash or suffering from his car being Italian. He had promised to Rusalka before he crossed the line to start his 25th lap that he will bring a good result for her and the Prancing Horse. By lap 28, Oscura was in 12th place after climbing the field from having her safety being on the floor in pieces. And if Viral in the pits on lap 29 for fresh wet weather tyres, her time to climb was looking more promising.

Further up the order, Hailey had past Gabrielle for 6th place and is now 4 seconds behind the Angel of Speed. Despite Lamborghini being nowhere in terms of pace since Aria left in 2020 to join the Scuderia, Hailey was getting points on a consistent streak, even Danger called her a future world champion.

3 laps later, a mistake from Viral at the final corner caused her to lose 5th place to Hailey and it turned out that Viral’s SF23 had forgotten how to speed up and that Viral’s throttle technique wasn’t as effective compared to when she was driving the AKV02. Neon made sure that the technique will be in full effect by lap 50. By lap 34, however, Danger was still leading the race from Adriana in 2nd place, 3rd was Rainbow, 4th was Hailey and Viral was 5th. At this point, Viral needed something to happen to any of the 4 cars behind and she needed it to happen now.

On lap 39, Azura Dragonsfire retired from the race due to a transmission failure she had sustained on lap 38. Luckily, Azura was nearer to the pits so the Safety Car couldn’t be deployed, This didn’t benefit Viral as she now under pressure from the Chevrolet of Gabrielle. But she held on, making sure that she didn’t get past. She then realised that she can’t beat Danger for the title because Danger’s pace throughout the races was on another dimension. Aria dropped to 7th after having getting her mind destroyed by track limit blunders and a 35 second pitstop, Oscura was 8th, Kaci was 9th and Amy was 10th.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 390 points

2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 372 points

3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 355 points

4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 265 points

5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 195 points

6. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 172 points

7. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 170 points

8. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 139 points

9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 132 points

10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points


Danger knew that the rain would fall harder than before and pitted for full wets on lap 43 as he had a 32 second gap to Adriana. Adriana was also struggling with her wet tyres and she pitted after Danger on lap 44. While this was going on, the Aston Martin of Rainbow, was now up into second place and with 20 laps to run she now only 19 seconds adrift from Danger. But Rainbow’s tyres were more used to conditions like heavy rain.

On lap 47, Rainbow was now 17 seconds behind.

Lap 49, 13 seconds back.

But on lap 52, Danny’s gearbox decided not to switch to 6th gear and that meant he was out of the race. To Rainbow’s dismay, this avoided a Safety Car as Danny pulled into the pits, but the silver lining was that she was now 10 seconds back from Danger which became 9 seconds. Danger attributed this to a Ferrari strategy error and he was the next victim. By lap 55, the top 10, Danger, Rainbow, Hailey, Adriana, Aria, Viral, Oscura, Gabrielle, Amy and Sonic. 3 laps later, Adriana was under a lot of pressure.

After Kaci retired on lap 56 due to her hydraulics going on strike. As she laid in 4th place, Danger was one step closer to his 7th title. Aria was basically out of the title hunt as she the points gap was to big for her even if Danger’s car gave in. Rainbow, meanwhile was getting closer to Danger as she was now only 5 seconds adrift from the Ferrari. The AMR23 was in another league with how much it was gaining on the Ferrari. As the rain was dying out on lap 61, Rainbow was now 3 seconds back but as Danger crossed the line on lap 63 to win the race, she had to settle for 2nd place. Hailey was 3rd, Aria was 4th, Adriana was 5th, Viral was 6th, Oscura was 7th, Gabrielle 8th, Amy 9th and Sonic was 10th.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 415 points

2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 382 points

3. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 363 points

4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 277 points

5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 195 points

6. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 190 points

7. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 176 points

8. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 154 points

9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 134 points

10. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 119 points


After the race, Oscura passed Danger’s pitbox as she saw Rusalka, on her headphones listening to Crimson Firestorm’s music while the medics getting prepared to go to the Legion of Speedfreaks HQ for treatment for her back after her start line crash. Oscura saw her talking to Danger and he promised that he would take her back to Danger City. Oscura wondered why he would do this but she realised… she had been in a crash that resulted her injuries and she sympathized with Rusalka. By the time the medics put a neck brace on Rusalka, Danger took the stretcher and headed for the medical hover-ship.

“Rusalka, I told you I would bring home a victory for you and for Ferrari. I would never let you done.” Danger said.

“Danger… I think I should tell you something,” Rusalka announced, “after the crash had elapsed, I was having these moments in my head. Either I stay with the team 2024, maybe move to Porsche since I am a Porsche factory driver or maybe… announce my retirement. After the season I will tell you what I’m planning.”

“Well, you have been with Formula Equestria since 2007, first with McLaren, then to Tigron in 2014, then to Nemesis in 2018 which I still don’t know how you managed to win in that heap of crap Nemesis called a car. Then to Ferrari for 2019… and you do have a championship. I still remember that year you won the title since it was my first year in the sport itself.” Danger replied.

“Yeah…” Rusalka said. “I have had a good stint in Formula Equestria… I’m still debating on whether to go to Porsche to help out Beatrice or retirement… But… I do have Porsche and Team Swordlight business I could while I recover… but I have a question… who will you put in the car for the Velocity City and Cloudsdale Grand Prix?”

“I think I have an idea.” Danger said. “You know when you saw a woman testing out the DGR-GP24 prototype two weeks ago?”

“I think I remember…” Rusalka wondered as she put a hand on her chin without touching the brace on her neck.

“Well she has like fang-like nails but shorter, her hair is like brown but with like orange and yellow highlights. She is known in her home city as the ‘Aria City Hellhound’ she is known as Selena Sinderlight.” Danger explained.

“I bet she’ll be a good driver to fill in my place. Since I know you want your son to be with Ferrari but Oscura said it was nepotistic in the past.” Rusalka said.

“But that was before her crash at Blaze City. She’s changed now.” Danger replied.

Danger then allowed the medics in the hover-ship to take Rusalka to Danger City and he still had a job to do… win his seventh title.

PreviousChapters Next