• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 702 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 702

PreviousChapters Next
Grand Prix of Diamond Bay Sprint Race 1 (Formula Equestria)

With the atmosphere around the Diamond Bay Riverside International Circuit being electric as always when 24 cars tackle the 3.85 miles circuit, two sprint races and the main race. Rainbow was looking for her second win of the season which all the upgrades put onto her AMR22, Azura was another driver to get a ton upgrades and her Lotus E30-DRG2 was, in practice at least, one of the fastest cars on the grid that isn’t an AKV, Ferrari, Mercedes, Red Bull or even Aston Martin. They were all ready for qualifying and their time to shine was here.


1st. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:25.474
2nd. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Mercedes, 1:25.628
3rd. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:25.668
4th. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:25.885
5th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:26.014
6th. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:26.019
7th. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:26.227
8th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport. 1:26.449
9th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport. 1:26.597
10th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.720
11th. Twilight Sparkle. Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:26.773
12th. Lightning Dust, Scuderia Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport. 1:27.025
13th. Astral Dash, Aston Martin-Mercedes, 1:27.038
14th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport. 1:27.107
15th. Azarea Dragonlight, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:27.127
16th. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:27.142
17th. Fluttershy, Bentley, 1:27.225
18th. Lucia Swordlight, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:27.280
19th. Black Flame, Scuderia Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:27.448
20th. Sunset Skies, Bentley, 1:27.669
21st. Zephyr Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:27.995
22nd. Pasadena Dragonstorm, Scuderia Tempesta, 1:28.114
23rd. Chandra Dawnsword, McLaren, 1:28.336
24th. Arietta Hex, McLaren, 1:28.553


Two former teammates line up on the front of the grid and when the lights went out, Akula got the better start and made it three-wide headingto turn 1. Azura mananged to overtake Viral but the AVK01 had better entry speed into the corner and retook 6th place. Iris was still being locked into 5th place was about overtake Starlight Glimmer but the RB18 made a big move by trying overtake Akula and with Iris trying pass the Red Bull, sparks were flying as Starlight makes contact with Akula and Iris went into the back of the AVK01. Starlight recived a puncture from the incident and both Akula and Iris headed for the pits for repairs.

“What happened?” Viral asked, wondering what had transpired over the course of one turn.

“I think a Red Bull tried to overtake and Iris nearly capitalized on the manuver and it failed.” Neon Shock replied.

“I’ll try to talk to him after the sprint.” Viral announced n the radio.

Before the Safety Car was called, Rainbow took the lead from Danger and because of the drama, Azura had moved up to 4th place with the other 3 riders of the Scuderia Ferrari Apocalypse in 5th to 7th. Twilight was now 8th. Astral was 9th and somehow, Oscura benifited from the turn 1 calamites and slot herself into 10th place.

Akula was understandably annoyed with Starlight and he was told on the radio that Viral would comfort him as he was back on the track in 22nd place. Iris was back in 23rd and Starlight retired from the race after part of her suspension collapsed on her.


By lap 5, the race was back on and Danger was right on Rainbow’s slipstream and at turn 1, Danger passed Rainbow on the outside and sped away. Azura was defending from the rest of the Prancing Speedfreaks and turn 6, Rusalka passed, Aria, Sonic and Azura to slot into 4th place. Oscura was up to 9th place after a overtake on Astral Dash and with Lightning Dust in 11th. It looked an easy ride for Oscura, but Astral and Lightning were trying their utmost to ruin Oscura.

Akula had gone up to 19th place and with Iris in 20th, the comback was on for both drivers. The crash on lap 1 did hit Akula’s pace but it was enough for him to overtake Sunset Skies on turn 11, and Chandra Dawnsword at tun 14. With 19 laps left in the sprint, and with the effects of the damage still present in AKV01, nothing was going to stop him. Nothing.


Rainbow was surprising matching Danger in terms of lap times and with her AMR22 completing 11 of the 26 laps, the pressure was still on from Viral behind. But Rainbow realised that Danger was 1.1 seconds ahead of her and she was only 0.8 seconds ahead Viral. But Rusalka getting closer and closer to the Swiss Army Knife. Rainbow was keeping cool and maintaining a good pace.

Meanwhile, Aria was under pressure from Azura and the upgrades on her E30-DRG2 were paying off and with no contest, Azura passed the Ferrari at turn 12. Aria didn’t give up that easily, as she divebombed at turn 15 to retake 5th place. Azura tried again to pass Aria on lap 16 which was unsuccessful and Aria blitzed away into the distance.


With the laps counting down for Akula as from lap 16 to 19, he was up to 15th place. But with Iris retiring from the race due to a broken gearbox, Akula pace was similar to Viral’s, fast and awesome in one combination as the effects only made him faster and faster. Meanwhile, Oscura was trying to launch an assault on Twilight but the ST02 was on par with the Ferrari’s ahead of her as well as Azura Dragonsfire. Oscura tried to overtake her between turns 16 and 19 but Twilight’s smooth driving style was negating all of Oscura’s chances. She tried on lap 21 at the first corner, but like her attempts on Danger, it’s was unsuccessful and Twilight was gaining more speed from turn 2 to 5 so that the OSCGP1 couldn’t keep up.

With 2 laps to go, Akula was into the top 12 and challenging Lightning Dust and both of them approached turn 14, Lightning’s TZ-MMXXII was all over the place and was passed by Akula with ease.

Danger went on to win sprint race with Rainbow 2nd and Viral 3rd. Rusalka 4th and Aria fifth. Azura crossed in 6th, and Sonic 7th, Twilight was 8th and Oscura 9th. Astral 10th and Akula 11th with Lightning completing the top 12.

PreviousChapters Next