• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Svaroville Grand Prix

Viral was looking comfortable with herself when she got into her AKV02, she had a 27 point lead going into the Svaroville Grand Prix. The 2.81 mile track was very welcoming to the cars in the practices sessions and with herself going to Ferrari after Oscura got back in the OSCGP02 for the Aurora City Grand Prix. The AKV02 itself was on par in terms of pace and lap times with McLaren of Adriana Novalight and the Crimson Lion of Ferrari, Danger Dean. Qualifying was around the corner for the Swiss Army Knife as she went on track

The question was… could Viral extend her championship by securing the pole for the 62 laps of the Svaroville Grand Prix?


1st. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:25.637
2nd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:25.689
3rd. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:25.701
4th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:25.743
5th. Sunset Shimmer, Team Sunset, 1:25.789
6th. Amy Firepetal, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:25.835
7th. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 1:25.894
8th. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:25.920
9th. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.025
10th. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:26.096
11th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.225
12th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.242
13th. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.257
14th. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 1:26.285
15th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:26.326
16th. Sayori Blitz, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.385
17th. Sparkling Lionfire, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.391
18th. Becky Radiance, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:26.426
19th. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:26.463
20th. Manic Speed, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:26.479
21st. Lightning Dust, Squarda Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:26.526
22nd. Azarea Dragonlight, Lotus-Dragonsifre, 1:26.552
23rd. Ashleigh Lavenderfire, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:26.582
24th. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen I.D, 1:26.627
25th. Vivian Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:26.685
26th. Beatrice Radiance, Porsche Team Radiance, 1:26.789


Viral realised that with 27 points separating herself from Danger, she wanted to be in first for as long as possible so no matter where Danger finished, he could not beat Viral for the title. There was one obstacle for Viral to endure, however. She qualified in 8th place, nearly three tenths slower than the pole sitter, Aria Blaze.

The race started and by the time the 26 cars reached turn 4, disaster struck.

While battling for 6th place Viral was right behind Sunset Shimmer and she was a little slower compared the AKV02 that Viral has, before she could overtake the Team Sunset car, the Team Galaxia car of Rayfa Dawnlight banged wheels with the AKV02 and that caused Viral to spin out. To the back of the field, Viral’s heart sank as she had 62 laps to turn the race in her favour.

Crimsonia was quick to respond to Danger’s radio.

“Danger, Viral has dropped to 26th place.” Crimsonia informed Danger.

“Bugger!”

“Bugger, exactly.” Crimsonia replied.

Meanwhile, Aria retained her lead with Danger and Danny behind. Danger massively benefited from the moment when Viral plummeted to 26th place after she made contact with Rayfa. Even though she was 98 points adrift from the Crimson Lion, if she held the lead through the 62 laps and as there were 75 points on offer, she would only 77 points adrift. But if Danger’s Ferrari decided to fail him, she would be 23 points behind and that meant she would have a chance to win her 2nd title.

Danger was still in second place as lap 3 came around and if he clean swept the round he wouldn’t be 6 points behind Viral as Viral was now in 23rd place after went into overdrive, Danger would be 48 points ahead of Viral and within grasp of winning his 7th title. With 6 laps in the books, Viral had climbed up to 20th place as she was passing with authority, despite the damage from the lap 1 gymnastics not helping the Swiss Army Knife in the slightest.

On lap 10, the top 10 was Aria Blaze, Danger Dean, Rainbow Dash, Danny Dean, Amy Firepetal, Starlight Glimmer, Adriana Novalight, Hailey Banefire, Rusalka Swordlight and Sonic Flash. Danger was still making good headway, despite the Aston Martin of Rainbow Dash being behind him. Adriana was not faring much better either as the Lamborghini of Hailey Banefire was homing on the McLaren. Hailey knew how to pedal a car as she was a 2-time Equestria GT Championship in 2018 and 2019 despite a bit of bother from Iris Dayspark during her Team Black Falcon days.

Hailey had been also with Lamborghini since 2019 as a test driver and was going to be Aria teammate for 2020, but Aria joined the Prancing Horse to replace Rainbow.

On lap 13, Danger was struggling to keep up with Aria so much so that when he approached the final turn, Danny passed him for second place. Three corners later, Rainbow Dash passed him and he dropped to 4th, he even thought it can’t get any worse.

He was wrong.

Danger’s engine decided to set alight and Danger parked on the side of the track and out of the race. This was the second time this championship that Danger’s car came over all Italian and he was wondering whatever was wrong with the Danger Motorsport power unit.

Meanwhile, Viral was up to 17th place within 3 laps. She felt gutted when Neon Shock told her that Danger was out in pure and agonizing Italian fashion and she wanted to make sure Danger’s pride was in one piece

By lap 18, Aria was still leading from Danny Dean and Rainbow Dash, Amy Firepetal was in 4th, Adriana Novalight was 5th, Starlight Glimmer was 6th Rusalka was 7th, Hailey Banefire was 8th, Rayfa Dawnlight was 9th and Sonic Flash was 10th.


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 244 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 230 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 217 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 144 points
5. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 113 points
6. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 112 points
7. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 108 points
8. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 65 points
9. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 60 points
10. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 57 points


With 20 laps down and 42 to go, the heavens decided to open and ten the first drops of rain began to fall on the circuit. Viral was praying for rain and the gods gave her a flood. She quickly pitted for intermediates at the first opportunity and by lap 23, her decision to pit was the right call, she found herself in P4, after over 20 laps of driving which was comparable to Danger’s. After the first round of pit stops, Adriana was leading from Danny Dean, Aria Blaze, Viral Velocity and Rainbow Dash.

After Danger retired from the race, he noticed that his former punching bag of a driver, Oscura Galaxia was in the paddock after leaving the hospital before practice. She was still sporting white plasters casts, one on her left arm from her hand to her shoulder that is held with a sling, a leg cast from her foot to her thigh and a neck brace on her neck.

“Hi, Oscura.” Danger greeted,

“Oh, hi Danger. How was your race?” Oscura asked.

“Well… does me parking on the side of the road and the back of my SF-DGR23 on fire mean anything?” Danger replied before asking her.

“Oh, you retired from the race?”

“Yes. After starting second on the grid. SECOND!” Danger said, in frustration.

“Danger, I feel your pain, I ready do… You’re not the only who would be pissed off due to an engine failure.” Oscura said in sympathy.

This reminded Danger of something.

“You have engine failures during your stint at Red Bull?” Danger asked.

“A fair few, during your glory days.” Oscura replied.

Then a few tears start to form.

“I… I… don’t think I should have been angry at you. After 13 years of hate between us… I think I have a promise to give you.”

“What’s that?” Danger asked.

“Well… ever since the Red Bull-Galaxia split last year… my pace had been on the decline and… I felt like it was wrong that they dropped me… do you think I would get my seat back?” Oscura explained.

Danger thought for a moment.

“You promise me I’ll get my seat back and restore my former glory?” Oscura asked.

Danger nodded.

“I hope you do get your Red Bull seat back, from 2015 to 2022, your results were good… but nowhere on the same level when you joined Red Bull back in 2012 and you won your title the following year. But since I won my first of 6 titles in 2014, you just faded away and not really in contention. And now, you are facing me, with two casts away from being a snowman. How did you fall from grace that badly?” Danger said.

“To be honest, Dean… I think about that same question every day for the last 8 years. It’s not been easy since I got that heap of shit the RB11 was… but… something inside me wanted you to win championships. Even though during at some points in 2014, I was leading but sometimes… I forget what the Danger-Ferrari combo is like… you making that car dance on track was something I’d watch from previous drivers that have been in Formula Equestria, or even Formula 1 on Terra. When you put your mind to it… you can make magic happen.” Oscura explained. “I… I even called you the ‘British Schumacher’ one day. You have more wins in the sport than he did and… I see so many similarities between you and him. When I see you dominate whatever sport you participate in. Whether it’d be your GT days from 2002 to 2008 and you forming your own team in 2007… I think I started to realise that… maybe… was a life of hating you worth it? When I was in the hospital… I was asking myself that question and when you visited after the Neon Metropolitan Grand Prix… I realised that a life of smashing your face against a wall and creating a vehicular war of who can make the best car was not worth it for me. Do you think I did right to speak the truth between you and me?”

“Yeah… I suppose you’re right. Even though we were at war with each other… when I see your cars you created… I originally hated them but I… I think they are better than mine. Even though I’ve been in the automotive industry longer than you have.” Danger confessed.

Then Danger traced his mind back to Oscura’s crash.

“It must have sucked being on that spinal board at Neon Metropolis, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah, that wasn't a fun experience. I had to be on that spinal board after my car got pummelled and because I dislocated a vertebrae in my back after the crash. I wasn't feeling too good, I was in a lot of pain and I was having a hard time breathing. It was scary, you know? My back hurt and I felt trapped. I was doing everything I could to try and move cause I didn't wanna make my injury worse, but I couldn't move too much, so it was just a very uncomfortable situation. It definitely wasn't a good time, that's for sure.” Oscura replied.

“Yeah, I’ve never been on one… and honestly, after see you on it during the red flag, I don’t think I want to because… I heal quicker than most drivers..” Danger stated.

“I never knew that, Danger, to be honest.” Oscura said. “I think I shall let you recover from the shock of retiring from the race, then.”

“Yeah, see you later, Oscura.” Danger said, waving her goodbye.


While Danger and Oscura were talking, the rain initially stopped on lap 22 but it wasn’t drying enough for dry tyres, and this was benefiting Viral was trying to overtake Aria Blaze who’s still on dry mediums as she hadn’t pitted yet and by lap 23, she wasn’t going to. Aria was using some of her brain process to make sure the tyre don’t shred themselves even they had no life left. It was the same tactic that Aria used to win the 2019 season. Unbeknownst to Viral, the Aston Martin of Rainbow Dash , who made a pit stop before the rain came as precaution, was gaining on Viral and at the final corner, Rainbow passed Viral for 4th place.

By lap 27, Adriana Novalight and Danny Dean made their pit stops because they felt that the rain would come again. And it did and it rained even harder. Rusalka had climbed up to seventh behind Hailey Banefire but she encountered a puncture and dropped herself down the order. This meant that Rayfa Dawnlight was in 7th place, despite the OSCGP02 not having as much pace on a dry track compared to a wet one

The number of cars on track dropped to 24 by lap 31 as the Sonic Flash’s car decided to drown itself in the rain and forced himself out of the race. Two laps later, Ashleigh Lavenderfire crashed at the second turn after aqua planning and Beatrice Radiance went off at the same turn. By lap 34, the race was red flagged because of the rain. The top 10 was Aria Blaze, Viral Velocity, Rainbow Dash, Danny Dean, Adriana Novalight, Hailey Banefire, Rayfa Dawnlight, Jasmine Spark, Iris Dayspark, Azura Dragonsfire.

One minute, the forecast displayed that the rain would be getting harder by the next 4 hours so the race would finish in the order when the cars crossed the line on the 34th lap.

1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 287 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 250 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 217 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 194 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 136 points
6. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 117 points
7. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 108 points
8. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 78 points
9. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 65 points
10. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 60 points

PreviousChapters Next