• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
Silverstone Clash (Grid Equestria) (ETCM+TC-500)

The eighth, ninth and tenth race at the GRID Equestria circus arrived at Northamptonshire in the United Kingdom, the exact location… Silverstone. The home of British motorsport and the Speedfreak himself, Danger Dean. His Honda NSX GT GT500 car was in a special livery, it still had the red, white, black and orange livery, but it peeled into the flag of the UK. He thinks that he can give the Crimson Lions something cheer on, Or they would cheer for Danny (if Danger crashes) as a last resort. When Danger went out for qualifying, he was in another zone.


1. #15 Danger Dean, Danger Motorsport, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:51.171
2. #1 Nathan McKane, Ravenwest Motorsport, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:51.257
3. #24 Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports, Chevrolet Camaro ETCM, 1:51.342
4. #14 Aria Blaze, Danger Motorsport, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:51.348
5. #21 Yume Tanaka, Seneca Racing, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:51.388
6. #98 Akula, AKV Motorsports, Chevrolet Camaro ETCM, 1:51.410
7. #97 Rusalka Swordlight, Team Swordlight, Audi RS5 ETCM, 1:51.570
8. #13 Oscura Galaxia, Ravenwest Motorsport, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:51.698
9. #7 Adriana Novalight, Magentavision, Audi RS5 ETCM, 1:51.880
10. #18 Valentin Manzi, Voltz Racing, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:51.997
11. #25 Starlight Glimmer, Voltz Racing, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:52.072
12. #23 Iris Dayspark, Team Dayspark, Mercedes C43 AMG ETCM 1:52.118
13. #78 Jasmine Spark, Team Dayspark, Mercedes C43 AMG ETCM 1:52.188
14. #91 Beatrice Radiance, Team Swordlight, Audi RS5 ETCM, 1:52.228
15. #4 Lara Carvalho, Seneca Racing, Honda NSX-GT GT500, 1:52.246
16. #5 Sonic Flash, Team Sonic Motorsport, Toyota Supra GT500, 1:52.337
17. #43 Sayori Blitz, Solarspark Motorsport, Lexus LC500 GT500, 1:52.348
18. #151 Danny Dean, Team Sonic Motorsport, Toyota Supra GT500, 1:52.369
19. #20 Rainbow Dash, Loyalty Dash Racing Team, BMW M4 G82 ETCM, 1:52.459
20. #56 Natsuki Thunder, Magnetavision, Audi RS5 ETCM, 1:52.470
21. #152 Astral Dash, Loyalty Dash Racing Team, BMW M4 G82 ETCM, 1:52.569
22. #87 Natalia Shock, Solarspark Motorsport, Toyota Supra GT500, 1:52.599
23. #39 Hatsune Soulblitz, Goodsmile Racing Team Soulblitz, Nissan GT-R GT500, 1:52.799
24. #40 Azusa Soulblitz, Goodsmile Racing Team Soulblitz, Nissan GT-R GT500, 1:52.993
25. #121 Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta, BMW M4 G82 ETCM, 1:53.028
26. #148 Naomi Fuchikazi, Scuderia Tempesta, BMW M4 G82 ETCM, 1:53.369


A lot of laps awaited the 26 cars on the grid and before they knew it… the race started. Viral got the jump on both McKane and the hometown speedfreak heading towards Abbey. Danger tried to cover McKane at Village but he didn’t notice his teammate, Aria coming beside him. The 5 cars battled with Oscura Galaxia joining at the exit of Aintree. Some paint paint scraping occurred by the time the cars reached Brooklands, Luffield and Woodcote. Danny Dean in the Supra had timed the start so perfectly that he had overtaken enough to be ahead of Carvalho. Then the 5 cars battled along the national pits towards Copse and Nathan accidently forced Oscura wide and ended her battle abruptly. But Akula was nearly ahead of her by the time they reached Maggots and Beckets. Akula tried to make a move at Chapel but Oscura made sure he never overtake her. It surprisingly worked… till about Stowe came into the view when Akula launched passed her.

On lap 4, Lara was struggling with the car’s performance and by the time she came for an early pitstop due to a blister on the tyre, she was at the tail end of the field. She needed a miracle and fast. Then on lap 6, Sonic in the Supra crashed at Stowe which brought out the Safety Car and an opportunity for Lara to scythe through the field. Before Sonic crashed, Danger took back the lead from Nathan and Aria was in 3rd with Viral and Yume behind.

Lap 9 comes around and the Safety Car comes in to restart the race. Danger was leading with Nathan and Aria in pursuit. Oscura was in 7th place ahead of Rusalka Swordlight. The 25 cars were settling to the groove as laps trickled down… right up until lap 15, when one part of the engine of Sayori Blitz’s Lexus decided to lay in protest. She came into the pits for repairs and they finished… she stalled. When you stall in a TC500 or even a ETCM car… normally you just restart the car. But your Sayori, the iginition motor had failed and she retired from the race.

Meanwhile, Danger was commanding the field and with the Crimson Lions on their feet cheering him on whenever his Honda goes into view. Viral was charging too, as her Chevrolet was storming through the corners. She left Yume to be swarmed by Akula and with Danger basically gone… she wanted to steal 2nd place. But Nathan and Aria were in their own battle. From lap 16 to 22, Nathan and Aria were telling the fans that both Danger and Ravenwest were the teams to be at… The battle was basically like the Audi, Toyota and Porsche battles at Le Mans, before the age of the Hypercars.

“Aria is a good driver, Danger is lucky to have her as a teammate.” Nathan said on the radio.


While Danger pitted on lap 25 for fresher rubber, Oscura was trying to pass the Seneca Honda of Yume Tanaka. Even though the TC500 cars were on par on speed. The ETCM cars were quick in a straight line. By the time got to Brooklands, Oscura braked later than Yume and took 6th place. What she didn’t realise was that Rusalka was now behind Yume. And when the 2009 Formula Equestria champion overtook the Seneca Honda was now in Oscura’s draft.

By lap 31 the gap between Oscura and the hometown legend was over a minute. With Nathan and Aria in the pits the battle was on. until at Copse, a gust of wind at a puncture caused the Honda to crash into the barriers at 51G, which brought out the Safety Car.

Even though Danger and Oscura were enemies for nearly 13 years, it stop Danger from looking at the damned Honda. He felt sorry for her after a 51G impact to the barrier. And he knows what 51G impact can do to a driver.

“She’s OK right?” Danger asked.

“Yes… she’s OK?” His race engineer replied,

“That was scary. I hope she recovers. That was scary.”


After Oscura’s Honda was cleared, the race got away again and Danger maintained the lead of the race. By lap 37, it was Danger, Aria, Nathan, Viral, Lara, Akula, Rusalka, Yume, Starlight and Iris. The 10 would maintain position till the end on lap 40. Danger had won in his home, Silverstone, his own backyard, the Temple of the Speedfreak. And 60 million plus people of the UK was cheering for their legend.

PreviousChapters Next