• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 New Canterlot Grand Prix (Formula Equestria)

Having won the previous Grand Prix, Adriana was looking forward to her chances of winning her second Grand Prix. Her DGR-MCL37 had more pace that than the MCL60s of Kaci Lionlight and Sparkling Lionfire, With Viral holding the lead by 11 points to Iris, she had to run her own race. With the New Canterlot Grand Prix being a multi-race like the Danger City Grand Prix. 75 points were up for the taking.


1st. Astral Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorpsort, 1:12.998
2nd. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:13.118
3rd. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:13.483
4th. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:13.563
5th. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:13.686
6th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:13.725
7th. Akula, AKV Motorsport-Ferrari, 1:13.793
8th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:14.005
9th. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 1:14.046
10th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport. 1:14.062
11th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:14.078
12th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:14.226
13th. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:14.496
14th. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:14.673
15th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:14.923
16th. Sparkling Lionfire, McLaren-Motorsport, 1:15.046
17th. Lucia Swordlight, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 1:15:058
18th. Sayori Blitz, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:15.334
19th. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:15.494
20th. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:15.774
21st. Monika Dawnlight, Maserati-Danger Motorsport, 1:16:034
22nd. Sunshine Radiance, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:16.273


Everyone was shocked to find that Astral put her car on the front row. It was also Astral’s first pole position and the first for Aston Martin in Formula Equestria. When the race started, Viral stormed into the lead with Astral and Adriana behind. Danny overtook both Jasmine Spark Danger and Oscura timed her start so well to go up to 8th place till she reached turn 5.

With Danger and Akula battling for 6th place as the top 5 where within a two second margin, Oscura tried to pass the both.

But Oscura misjudged turn 8 after she overtook Akula at turn 7 and fell to square one. On lap 2, she tried again, picking off Akula again at turn 5 and turn 6 she tried to overtake Danger, her primeval nemesis. The battle was good for the fans as from lap 2 to lap 5, Danger, Akula and Oscura were proving to the fans that can do some good battle. Until on the turn 4 on lap 7… Akula was nudged by Oscura and Akula dropped to 11th place behind the Ferrari of Rusalka Swordlight after a half-spin and Akula was beyond angry. This had been the 2nd time this season that Oscura influenced his race. And while Oscura was in 7th place and now 4 seconds behind Danger, Oscura was still angry with Akula over what happened at Danger City.

Viral meanwhile was still retaining her lead and building a gap to Adriana Novalight who overtook Astral on lap 6. Viral knew that Akula’s behaviour towards Oscura Galaxia was worrying her. But she had Danger as friend to help her, so much so that prior to Danger City Grand Prix, Danger offered Viral to race with Ferrari whenever she wanted. She told Danger that she was still a AKV hardliner but Danger said the offer is still there. On lap 10, the top 5 was Viral, Adriana, Astral, Danny Dean and Jasmine Spark. Viral also realized that wherever AKV Motorsports’ future lies, the Angel of Speed’s career would be rescued by Danger’s help.

On lap 14, a local yellow was deployed at turn 12 after Sonic Flash’s Ferrari parked on the side of the track in pure Italian fashion. This didn’t faze Danger at all as he was now within striking distance of Jasmine Spark. After Iris Dayspark’s qualifying was not good by her standards, this left Jasmine the highest place Silver Arrow.

From lap 15 to 19, Danger tried every move possible to overtake Jasmine as Viral, Adriana and Danny Dean sped away. Danger tried again to overtake Jasmine on lap 20 at turn 12 before his plan of overtaking Jasmine took a silver arrow to the knee. Danger dropped to 7th place as Oscura Galaxia overtook him. Iris was 8th, Starlight Glimmer 9th, Aria Blaze 10th


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 86 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 59 points
3. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 54 points
4. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 46 points
5. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 35 points
6. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 28 points
7. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 25 points
8. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport. 20 points
9. Astral Dash, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 12 points
10. Jasmine Spark Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 12 points


Lap 23 would mark the end of Akula race after his car pulled into the garage after encountering a engine issue. Danger meanwhile, was now in 6th place after getting overtaking Oscura. He needed a miracle to get back in the championship hunt. With 40 points separating him and Viral with 37 laps remaining, he wanted the miracle to happen sooner than later and on lap 26, he got his wish.

Viral, Astral and Jasmine Spark were caught out by slow pit stops. This resulting Adriana Novalight leading from Danny Dean, Danger Dean and with Viral only in 5th place behind Oscura Galaxia. On lap 27, Jasmine came to the pits again as she had gearbox issue which resulting her retirement from the race.

By lap 30, the top 5 was now, Adriana, Danger Dean, Danny Dean, Viral Velocity and Oscura Galaxia. The race began to settle down as laps trickled down. Then on lap 35 of the race, the engine of Monika Dawnlight’s Maserati stopped working and that brought out the yellow flag at turn 10.

Despite Monika’s retirement, The race was relatively calm with Danger overtaking Adriana on lap 40 with Danny Dean 3rd, Viral 4th. Oscura 5th. Kaci Lionlight was 6th after befitting from other drivers who made long pitstops, Iris 7th, Aria Blaze 8th, Rainbow Dash 9th and Astral 10th.


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 98 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 77 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 71 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 60 points
5. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 43 points
6. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 40 points
7. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 28 points
8. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport. 22 points
9. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 18 points
10. Astral Dash, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 13 points


It seemed that a miracle was coming was the British Speedfreak. If Danger stayed in the lead for the next 20 laps, he would be 2nd in the standings has he would be on 96 points and Adriana would be 95 points. By lap 42, Adriana was becoming a real headache for Danger as the two frequently fought for the lead. With Viral still in 4th place and still being hounded by Oscura. Danger could not keep calm, especially since lap 43, Danny Dean, in the Forza Nova was reeling in on Adriana.

Further down the field, Aria Blaze had overtaken the Mercedes of Iris Dayspark and honing in on Kaci’s McLaren. On lap 47, Aria was right behind Kaci and turn 9 after leaving turn 8… Kaci was passed by Aria by gunning down in the inside and made Danger’s Dartstrike or Akula’s Kamikaze look like weak moves. Ever since 2020, Aria had proven everyone and the tifosi that she can become a eventual champion for the Prancing Horse.

Later on lap 51, Danger had been overtaken by Adriana, and with Viral been overtaken by Oscura. Danger didn’t not give up that easily. Viral was running on 18% personal energy and that after Oscura passed her on lap 49, she began to conserve her enrgy just to make to the line. However, Danger was still challenging Adriana for the lead.

The laps trickled down and eventually on lap 59, Danger nearly passed Adriana at turn 7 but two corners later, Adriana would performing the switchback and snatch the lead back. Adriana went to win the race with Danger and Danny on the podium, Oscura 4th, Viral 5th and Aria was 6th, Kaci was 7th, Astral was 8th, Rainbow was 9th and Rusalka was 10th after Iris’ gearbox went on strike which resulted in her retirement.


1. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 108 points
2. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 102 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 89 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 60 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 55 points
6. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 49 points
7. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 30 points
8. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 28 points
9. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport. 24 points
10. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 18 points

PreviousChapters Next