• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Aurora City Grand Prix

Danger knew that he could breath a little bit as he managed to somehow convert a 70 point deficit to a 30 point deficit in the span of one round, he did realise that the AKV02 was not as fast on the straights of Nova City compared to the Ferraris and the McLarens, or even Rayfa’s OSCGP002. The main thing was that he was still in the title hunt as well as Viral, Adriana and even Aria Blaze. But with Viral now in the Scuderia after Akula got fed up of being crashed into by OSCGP002s, it made Danger’s job a little harder. But it wasn’t the only story that weekend, Oscura Galaxia was on track… and she was racing. From being criticized by the media to getting back into car with stiffness from the braces and casts and missing four Grand Prix after her crash at Blaze City. She felt like she was back for revenge and she promised that she will bring it.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:19.337
2. Sparkling Lionfire, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:19.428
3. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:19.489
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:19.537
5. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:19.596
6. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:19.673
7. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:19.826
8. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 1:19.922
9. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:20.036
10. Hailey Banefire, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:20.078
11. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 1:20.084
12. Astral Dash, Mercedes AMG Petronas, 1:20.118
13. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:20.242
14. Gabrielle Sharkfire, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:20.321
15. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:20.337
16. Calliope Thunderscythe, Chevrolet Team Sharkfire, 1:20.383
17. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:20.429
18. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:20.548
19. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen ID, 1:20.579
20. Georgia Dayflame, Volkswagen ID, 1:20.649
21. Jessica Violetblood, Pagani Prada, 1:20.976
22. Beatrice Radiance, Porsche Team Swordlight, 1:21.119
23. Alexandra Swordlight, Porsche Team Swordlight, 1:21.189
24. Manic Speed, Sonic GP-Ferrari, 1:21.264
25. Cadenza Spark, Squadra Corse Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:21.472
26. Riley Radiantshard, Pagani Prada, 1:21.629
27. Marcus Shadowlight, Envision, 1:21.794
28. Diana Swordlight, BMW M GP, 1:21.952


Viral knew that Danger was gutted when his SF-DGR23 failed on him in qualifying, had that not happened, he would have outqualifed Aria Blaze and maybe Oscura. When the lights went out, both Adriana and Kaci got good starts and into turn 1 something happened… Danger passed 10 cars in one turn and he was in 8th place, the fans were loving what Danger was cooking up and in turn 7, which is a 17 degree banked corner, Danger used all his prowess to his son, Danny for 7th place.

A bit later on in the race, the McLarens of Adriana and Sparkling Lionfire were still leading the race but there one thing that the fans were keeping a close eye on. Sparky voiced her displeasure toward the Nova City Grand Prix that Adriana was being prioritized with newer parts and that Kaci Lionlight getting parts before she said was not really an minor inconvenience, but rather a bit of an insult to her. Before the Aurora City GP, Sparky got newer parts before Adriana did as she was recommended and that she would do better on the Sunshine Boulevard more as it suited to her driving style. As Oscura was still in 3rd despite the stiffness, Sparkling was still comfortable.

On lap 5, Danger got overtaken by Viral and that his car still suffering from what happened in qualifying, despite passing 10 cars at turn one, four laps ago. With Jasmine Spark’s Mercedes in close distance, Danger had to deploy a secret weapon at some point in the race but he waited for the opportune time. 2 laps later, Aria was chasing Oscura’s OSCGP002 as the two cars battle through turns 11 to 16. Aria knew that Oscura was easy to part but she didn’t realise that it was Oscura’s ‘arc of revenge’ as she called it despite still being stiff from the being in casts of four rounds. But what Aria didn’t realise was what Oscura was more stronger and more faster. To Aria, it felt as the crash at Blaze City didn’t not affect Oscura. But at turn 9, Oscura ran wide and handed 3rd place to Aria.

A local yellow at turn 11 would come out on lap 13 after Rusalka was taken out after a nudge from the right rear courtesy of Astral Dash. Both McLarens were in a lock for the 1-2 on the podium. It seemed that the racing gods were on Sparkling’s side for the first time as she was praying to them for a good result. Whichever racing god Danger was praying to was confusing everyone, because he pitted for fresh tyres, Viral and Jasmine included. Luckily, the pit lane wasn’t closed as it wasn’t a Safety Car period. These pits tops meant that when the race resumed on lap 16, Adriana, Sparkling and Aria was in the top 3 with Oscura and Kaci in 4th and 5th, Danny Dean in 6th, Hailey Banefire in 7th, Gabrielle Sharkfire in 8th for Chevrolet, Calliope Thunderscythe in 9th and Rayfa Dawnlight in 10th. Aria was too confused as to why Danger and Viral pitted under the Safety Car as she was worried that they would be victims of the Ferrari strategy nightmare.

2 laps later on lap 18, Danger had gone up to P21 with Viral behind P22, the fans were wondering how Danger and Viral managed managed to get from the tail-end of the field to P21 and P22. Many thought it was that field was two slow on pace but then they found the reason why. The power-unit. Out of the Danger Motorsport power-unit runners, Ferrari, McLaren, Lamborghini and Aston Martin were running the second generation variant, it also explained why Aria was in third place and Hailey was now in 6th place after move on the inside of turn 9 on Danny Dean. Chevrolet were running the first generation of the Danger Motorsport power unit and so was Pagani but whatever power unit Gabrielle and Calliope were on, it didn’t matter to them as they were having a good race.

Aria was thinking that Oscura would have fallen down behind the McLaren of Kaci Lionlight at her pace but by lap 20, she was back to take 3rd place and despite the stiffness, Oscura was still as quick as she was. At the final corner, something happened. Both Adriana and Sparky pitted, making Aria the leader from Oscura and Kaci. Danger and Viral were now P14 and P16. After the pistop, both Adriana and Sparkling were in 6th and 7th with Danny Dean in 4th and Hailey Banefire got into 5th place. 3 laps later, Oscura passed Aria for the lead of the race and it seemed to Oscura was gonna get her first win since 2022 and her own win for Team Galaxia. Rayfa had passed Calliope for 9th place before lap 24 and for the fans, it really was on.


1. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 315 points
2. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 285 points
3. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 272 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 241 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 166 points
6. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 117 points
7. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 109 points
8. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 97 points
9. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 87 points
10. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 87 points


After the first round of pitstops, Oscura stayed out as she felt as she could be on a extra long stint and pull out a gap from second. Rainbow was behind her by 11 seconds then it was Adriana, Danger Dean and Kaci Lionlight in the top 5. Viral was in 6th place and her lead in the champion would be in serious concern as Danger being ahead of the Swiss Army Knife meant that he would be chipping at her lead which would be 26 points rather than 30. On lap 29, Oscura pitted and rejoined the race in 2nd place behind Rainbow Dash in the Danger Motorsport-powered Aston Martin. Sparkling Lionfire lay in 8th place behind Hailey Banefire with Gabrielle Sharkfire in 9th place and Danny Dean in 10th.

“I feel like that pitstop should have been at least 2 laps later. Why did Oscura stay out till lap 29?” Danny Dean asked on the radio.

“It feels as if Oscura’s tyres aged slower than yours Daniel.” Marcus replied on the radio.

“Marcus, you call me Daniel so rarely. My dad never calls me that.” Danny said, a bit perplexed.

“I’m sure Danger does… in his dreams with your mom, Rainbow Dash.” Marcus said.

While Danny Dean was wondering about his pitstop dilemmas, Danger was in pursuit of Adriana. Despite the fuel line falling off in the qualifying and being in 27th place at one point, he managed to get back into the top 5 and he only needed the pitstop to cause the field to shuffle and not because of a crashed car creating a safety car period to close the pit lane. By lap 33, he was approaching the tail of Adriana’s McLaren. Both the SF-DGR23 and the MCL-DGR37 were equal in pace but Danger was more quicker on the corners which resulted in him going up from 27th place to 18th place after his ‘unique’ pitstop. At the first turn on lap 34, Danger passed Adriana and this was good points for the British Speedfreak as this meant he would be, provisionally, 23 points behind Viral in the standings.

But Danger wanted more, he realised that next driver who he needed to pass was Rainbow Dash in 2nd place. After Oscura pitted on lap 33, she retained the lead of the race but only 2 seconds and Danger was 8 seconds back. He needed his pace to be up a bit more to catch Rainbow, but he is confident that we will.

A yellow flag was waved at turn 10 on lap 35 after Beatrice Radiance spun out and went into the grass. Before the race, Beatrice heard rumours that Rusalka would join Porsche after her contract with Ferrari runs out and Rusalka, a Porsche factory driver, heard the rumours too. The plan was to get a Rusalka Motors power unit deal for the next season and in 2025, more teams will get the option to run with Rusalka Motors power units. Mercedes were considered to run Rusalka Motors power units but they were more leaning towards Danger Motorsport as they were starting to realise, if you can’t beat them, join them.

By lap 40, Hailey had overtaken Viral Velocity for 6th place and despite being in the same age range as Danny, the fans didn’t call Hailey the ‘Aria City Bayonet’ for nothing. After Danger passed Rainbow Dash after a switch back move at the chicane, Hailey was doing all she can to help Danger Motorsport be the best engine and power unit supplier for the Formula Equestria championship.

Her radio came on to the sound of her race engineer, Sharina Banefire.

“Hey, sis, how’s the car doing?”

“Going fine, working an absolute gem today. Felt bad for Danger’s fuel line falling off those in qualifying.” Hailey replied in her Australian accent.

“I won’t worry about it right now, Hailey, focus on your race and let him focus on his.

The Safety Car came out on lap 44 as some drivers were complaining over a sudden spillage of fluid on the track and this caused some drivers to talk to other cars as it was a new idea the Equestria-Danger City Motorsport Association was experimenting on.

“Brio told me that there is fluid on track, Danger.” Aria said to Danger’s radio.

“Did someone spilt a drink on the track?” Danger asked.

“Some of the officials think it’s an oil spill.” Aria replied.

“An oil spill? In Formula Equestria? That’s a first!” Danger exclaimed.

“Well let’s face it, Danger, both of us had oil spills in our careers.” Viral said on her radio.

“I bet Aria did too, V.” Danger said.

As the field was bunched up behind the Safety Car on lap 46, Oscura caught on what Danger was saying on his radio.

“Anastasia, can you change the radio channels, please? I can hear Danger in my radio. He thought that someone spilt a drink on the track,” Oscura said.

“What? He did?” Anastasia said, surprised.

“I’m liking his comedic responses, haven’t heard them in 13 years.” Oscura replied.

“Please, Oscura… you need stop thinking he’s your friend! He’s your enemy.” Anastasia ordered.

“Why are you telling me to hate him when I set our hatred aside?” Oscura asked.

“Get on with your race, Oscura.” Anastasia ordered.

“OK! Geez!”

Once the Safety Car came in on lap 48 after the oil spill was cleared, Kaci shot into 3rd place after a dive on the outside at turn 2 with Adriana. Oscura retained her lead with Danger behind. Hailey Banefire was 5th, Gabrielle Sharkfire was 6th, Viral was 7th, Calliope Thunderscythe was 8th, Iris Dayspark was 9th and Danny Dean was 10th.


1. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 319 points
2. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 303 points
3. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 284 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 241 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 167 points
6. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 119 points
7. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 109 points
8. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 102 points
9. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 97 points
10. Rayfa Dawnlight, Team Galaxia, 87 points


With 30 laps to go, Danger was trying every trick in his book to pass Oscura, he tried taking the outside of her but she would defend, the same happened when he tried to go for the inside. Danger’s only hope was to get her if there was a Safety Car and because of Danger’s attempt to take the lead meant that he was losing time to Kaci. Aria Blaze was back in 6th place after overtaking Gabrielle and Viral. Calliope, Iris and Danny pitting before the Safety Car coming out also contributed to Aria’s ascent in the top 10.

4 laps later, Danger had initially given up trying to overtake Oscura and pitted for fresh tyres and came out in 4th place behind Adriana and with Hailey about 8 seconds back from him, he just wanted to bring the car home and cruise for the remaining 26 laps.

“Sweet Celestia, this is stressful!” Danger exclaimed under his breath.

If Danger needed a miracle then he would get on lap 60 as Iris Dayspark spun into the gravel at turn 5 and that brought the Safety Car. Out of the Ferrari runners, Danger was 4th, Aria was 6th and Viral was down in 11th as she made a pitstop on lap 58. Oscura was dreading another Safety Car period as she was provisionally 8th in the standings. Danger would be 4 points behind Viral and Adriana would be 16 points behind Danger.

By lap 64, the race had been in green flag conditions for two laps and Danger was now right behind Adriana, and at turn 12, he passed her for 3rd. Kaci was now 0.9 seconds ahead of him and his tyres were more younger compared to Kaci’s. Danger passed Kaci on lap 65 at turn 3 and he was now on the mission to challenge for the lead again. Crimsonia was praying to the racing gods that something would happen to Oscura.

Disaster would strike for Rainbow Dash as she would retire due to a transmission failure as she exited the final corner on lap 70. Luckily she was close the pit lane and she crawled the AMR23 to her pit slot. Oscura still lead the race from Danger, Adriana and Kaci. Hailey was still 5th after her pitstop on lap 68, Aria was 6th, Gabrielle Sharkfire was 7th, Calliope Thunderscythe was 8th, Sparkling Lionfire was 9th and Jasmine Spark was 10th. But Calliope would be overtaken by Sparkling Lionfire.

Danger got some luck on lap 73 as Oscura pitted for fresh tyres and that meant he was in first and would be in the lead of the points as Viral was stuck in 11th place. Danger thinks that the car was behaving strange in the late stages of the race and he decided to cruise and give Viral words of encouragement.

“Viral, don’t let the car hold you like an anchor. You’ve got the speed so… drive out of your skin.” Danger said on the radio to Viral. And so… Viral went for it.

Viral used the pace of her Ferrari to her advantage and she was making some big gains with 9 laps to go. She passed Jasmine Spark on lap 76, Calliope on lap 79 and Sparkling on lap 82… Then on lap 83, the final lap, she realised something… during her out-of-body experience, Danger had passed Oscura for the lead on lap 81 and as Danger, Oscura and Kaci would complete the podium, she had to settle for 8th place. Adriana was 4th, Hailey was 5th and Gabrielle and Aria were 6th and 7th.


1. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 328 points
2. Viral Velocity, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 325 points
3. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 296 points
4. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 247 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 167 points
6. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 119 points
7. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 117 points
8. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 109 points
9. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 98 points
10. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 97 points


But it was all Danger, after starting from P16 due to his fuel line failing off in qualifying, to being as far down as 27th place at one point to come back and display the driving he was known for to take the top step of the podium after 83 laps. Oscura witnessed it too on the replay and was admired by the way of much Danger extracted out of his Ferrari and she realised that no one… nobody would extract more out of a car that he did and when she saw Danger in the cool down room. She rushed to Danger and hugged him.

“That was some performance, Danger!” Oscura said.

“Thanks, Oscura… if it wasn’t for that fuel line falling off in qualifying and because of suspect strategies from the guys… I would have been trailing” Danger replied.

“I mean like… this is my first race back after my injuries and… thanks Danger for redeeming me.” Oscura said. “It’s not worth the fighting off the track we’ve been doing for the past 13 years. I’ve now realised you are a 6 time champion for a reason and I bet I’ll be able to beat you when we head to Sapphire Point. I’ll see you there.”

“I will. Oh and Oscura, you did well in qualifying, since I did see you struggle in practice due to your stiffness.” Danger said, caring for his former nemesis.

“Don’t worry, Danger, no crash will stop me from retiring from this sport, none.” Oscura exclaimed.

“I sure hope so.” Danger said before going onto the podium to collect his trophy.”

PreviousChapters Next