• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 719 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 719

PreviousChapters Next
2023 Blaze City Grand Prix (Formula Equestria)

Everyone knew that the ‘Akula-Oscura War’ was taking the toll of some of the fans rooting for both drivers and that some even resorted to cheering for the likes of Adriana Novalight, the Angel of Speed, Iris Dayspark or even the British Lion, Danger Dean. As both of them vowed to silence their haters by finish ahead of the favourites. The OSCGP02 and the AKV02 went out to prove their points.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:29.495
2. Viral Velocity, AKV-Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:29.574
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:29.686
4. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:29.768
5. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:29.994
6. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:30.221
7. Sayori Blitz, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:30.673
8. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:30.479
9. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:30.573
10. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:30.884
11. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:30.952
12. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 1:31.107
13. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:31.228
14. Astral Dash, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:31.337
15. Monika Dawnlight, Maserati-Danger Motorsport. 1:31.358
16. Lolestra Maledicta, Team Galaxia, 1:31.685
17. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 1:31.724
18. Sunshine Radiance, Renault-Danger Motorsport, 1:31.782
19. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:32.035
20. Riley Radiance, Pagani-Radiance, 1:32.283
21. Kai Solarguard, Pagani-Radiance, 1:32.573
22. Angelica Radiantshard, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:32.686
23. Danny Dean. Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, no time (crashed in qualifying)
24. Azusa Nightblade, Maserati-Danger Motorsport, no time (crashed in qualifying)


When the lights went out, Adriana got a decent start off the line with Danger overtaking Viral and Rusalka now in 5th place after passing Iris Dayspark. Akula got up to 10th after a disastrous qualifying. Many of Akula’s loyal fans were wondering of a potential return to form during his ‘war’ against Team Galaxia. He noticed he can run his own race as there are 57 laps in the race.

On lap 3, Oscura making good progress has lay in 4th place and was holding any potential charge Rusalka may have on her. With her mortal enemy in 2nd place and challenging for the lead, she was wondering whenever his car will blow up as it was Italian. She had a little bit over 60 laps to capitalize on any Ferrari parking on the side of the road.

Despite a half spin on lap 6, Sonic was making sure he’d score points but he realised that Blaze City was Aria’s favourite and that was running in 7th place after some impressive driving and overtakes.

Then on lap 10, while battling with Rusalka, Oscura clipped the rear wheel of Rusalka’s SF-DGR23 and went 270 degree turn at the straight between turn 5 and 6 and then…an unsighted Sayori Blitz ploughed into the side of the OSCGP02 at 130 miles an hour which send Oscura into a violent pirouette and then Kaci Lionlight gets collected by Sayori’s debris. Akula went by unscathed and to add to the chaos, the Renault of Sunshine Radiance got into a spin and ploughs into the back on Kaci’s McLaren.

“Red flag, Sonic, red flag!” Lukas Tailfire said on the radio.

“Wha- What happened here, Lukas!” Sonic asked.

“I think Oscura clipped Rusalka and then she wrecked herself. Sayori had nowhere to go, so did Kaci and Sunshine Radiance.”

“They are OK, right?” Sonic asked

“Yes they are, not sure about Oscura, though. She did take a violent ride.”

Then as Danger went into the garage, he saw the crash replay and was horrified of Oscura’s crash.

“Ouch that’s got to hurt. Can someone like get to Sayori and Kaci and tell them to the Ferrari garage so they get some refreshments and let them talk about their successes or something? I don’t want both of them to go to the medical cause I will need to talk to them, while the debris is cleared.” Danger said.

“Has the ARCA brakes syndrome affected the Formula Equestria cars or something?” Crimsonia asked.

“I don’t know, but from the looks of Sayori’s impact, I can’t imagine Viral being in that situation.” Danger replied.

As the wreckage was being cleared. Oscura, Sayori and Kaci were being attended by the track medics because of the crash. Sayori’s race engineer, Michiko Violetlight then was told something.

“Sayori, I don’t think your friend, Danger needs you to not go in the medical car as his crew members will look after you.” Michiko said.

“That’s nice of him. But why doesn’t he want me to go the medical car?” Sayori asked.

“I think it’s not in his nature… when he has a big crash, he sometimes act like nothing happened. That’s what a six-time champion does I imagine. He never goes to the medical car after a big wreck, he heals himself all the time. Danger can’t stand doctors.” Michiko said.

“Well… I guess I’ll take his advice then. His body must be built like a BMW or something.” Sayori said, surprised.

“More like a Mercedes.”

Sayori decided to not take the Aston Martin DBX707 Medical Car as well as Kaci, Sunshine. And with Oscura still being attended by the medical teams. Danger got into his SF-DGR23 and was on the radio.

“Is Sayori and Kaci in the garage yet?”

“Hopefully. Because I bet Oscura’s girlfriend Daredevil Dean is looking after her right now.” Crimsonia said.

“I don’t think Oscura’s gonna need a stretcher right now, I think she is probably planning on driving back to the pits with half a car. It’s not easy ‘cause I did that once. Sonoma 2007 for example in the Equestrian Le Mans Series. Some idiot went into the back of me and I was pretty dropping parts on the pit straight.”

“I think Oscura’s out of the car now.” Crimsonia said, interrupting Danger’s story.

“Took her long enough!” Danger said, in relief.

“They’re gonna need to get a spinal board for her for this one.”

“When was the last time you saw one those?” Danger asked.

“I think when Azura broke her collarbone and her leg 7 years ago at the Svaroville 500 when Dragonsfire Racing was in it’s infancy. She need a spinal board because of the severity of her injury.” Crimsonia replied. “Have you been on one?”

“No… That’s why I have Rejuvenation Chambers back at Danger City for a reason.” Danger replied. “I have a love-hate relationship with medical personal and I’m built like an impervious machine.”

“Do you think you can put a spinal board in the Rejuvenation Chamber?” Crimsonia asked.

“Don’t know. Never tried it.” Danger replied.


After the wreckage was cleared and the 20 remaining were waiting, except for Danger. Adriana was in 1st place, with Viral and Danger in 2nd and 3rd, Iris Dayspark was 4th and Rusalka was 5th. The race restarted on lap 11 and Akula was channelling is 2022 performance to blitz himself in 6th place ahead of Aria Blaze.

By the time the 20 cars reached turn 10, Viral was leading after overtaking Adriana at turn 8. The next three laps resulted in something clicking for Akula and as by lap 15, Akula used his master-class to overtook Rusalka and with Aria Blaze behind her.

On lap 18, Danger was trying to overtake Adriana but the DGR-MCL37 was too much for the SF-DGR23 to handle and by the end of lap 19, Danger had to make do with P3 while Adriana overtaking Viral before the final corner. Iris and Akula were 4th and 5th, Rusalka and Aria 6th and 7th, Jasmine Spark was 8th, Azura Dragonsfire 9th and Astral Dash 10th.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 127 points
2. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 126 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 104 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 72 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 55 points
6. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 49 points
7. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 30 points
8. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing Team Starlight, 28 points
9. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 24 points
10. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 24 points


Then the Safety Car was deployed on lap 23 when Viral, whilst running in 2nd place, crashed into the wall at turn 3 after misjudging the corner exit of turn 3. She climbed out of the car OK as it was driver error written all over it.

The Safety Car peeled off into the pits on lap 27 with Adriana, Danger and Iris Daysaprk in the top 3. Danger was not happy with the tyres on his SF-DGR23 and he was immediately on the radio to Crimsonia.

“This track feels like I’m on bowling balls!” Danger reported.

“Don’t worry, Danger, we’ll sort it when you pit.”

On lap 31, Adriana pulled up a 4 second lead before Danger pitted for freaher rubber and so Iris and Rusalka. This meant that Akula had slingshot himself in 2nd place and only 10 seconds from Adriana. Two laps later, Adriana pitted for fresh mediums and that resulted in Akula leading the race. It turned out that the fans who thought that Akula not leading races were snapped right back to reality.

Then on lap 36, Danger suffered an engine failure and retired from the race as he crossed the final corner.

“Well, I guess being dominant in the game is a double-edged sword.” Danger said, defeated.

At the end of lap 38, Akula was still leading from Adriana and Iris Dayspark. Rusalka and Aria were 4th and 5th Jasmine Spark 6th, Rainbow Dash 7th, Azura Dragonsfire 8th, Astral Dash 9th and Lolestra Maledicta in 10th.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 145 points
2. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 126 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 104 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 87 points
5. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 55 points
6. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 49 points
7. Akula, AKV Motorsport-Ferrari, 35 points
8. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 34 points
9. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 30 points
10. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Danger Motorsport, 30 points


While Danger was checking on Oscura after her vicious crash 30 laps earlier. The AKV Motorsports of Akula was still leading and after a slow and long pit-stops from both Iris and Adriana. It allowed the two Ferrari’s of Rusalka and Aria to be in the top 3, in attempt to avenge Danger’s retirement.

The race was settling down until on lap 45 when the Pagani of Riley Radiance pirouetted at the straight between turns 13 and 14 but, Riley could keep going before passed by Maserati of Azusa Nightblaze. Five laps later, Azura did the exact same thing as Riley did and she could keep going. After Rainbow Dash retired on lap 55 due to vibrations in the AMR23, the pressure was now on Astral shoulder to bring points to ‘DangerDash’ family as Danny was in 13th place after he crashed in qualifying.

In the end, Akula won his first race of the year with Rusalka and Aria on the podium, Adriana was 4th and Iris was 5th. Jasmine was 6th, Astral was 7th, Azura was 8th, Lolestra was 9th and Kai Solarguard picking up Pagani’s first points of the season.


1. Adriana Novalight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 157 points
2. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 126 points
3. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 104 points
4. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 97 points
5. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 60 points
6. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 55 points
7. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 49 points
8. Kaci Lionlight, McLaren-Danger Motorsport, 49
9. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 39 points
10. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 32 points

PreviousChapters Next