• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 722 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 722

PreviousChapters Next
The Blazedrive GP (Formula Equestria)

Sonic was hoping for another win after he did a great drive at the Cathedral of Solidarity, but he felt sorry for Danger as he nearly forced him of track and Danger explained to him that he was full lock and he couldn’t steer any more.

He put that all behind and headed on track with the SGP001 running colour-swapped livery. From the light-blue, white red to red, white and blue. Sonic claimed that he wanted Formula Equestria to have more diversity when it comes to team liveries, like in Indycar.

1st. Sonic Flash, Sonic GP, 2:03.119
2nd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 2:03.286
3rd. Akula, Crimson Arrows-Mercedes, 2:03.467
4th. Fluttershy, Bentley, 2:03.571
5th. Viral Velocity, Crimson Arrows-Mercedes, 2:03.576
6th. Sparkling Lionfire, Chappral-Lionfire, 2:03.898
7th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 2:04.187
8th. Oscura Galaxia, Red Bull Racing Team Galaxia, 2:04.258
9th. Beatrice Radiance, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 2:04.268
10th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 2:04.457
11th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin, 2:04.490
12th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 2:04.790
13th. Blazing Lionfire, Chappral-Lionfire, 2:04.917
14th. Zephyr Galaxia, Red Bull Racing, 2:05.111
15th. Sayori Blitz, Renault, 2:05.298
16th. Applejack, McLaren, 2:05.487
17th. Pinkie Pie, McLaren, 2:05.772
18th. Inferno Tempest, Revolt GP, 2:05.998
19th. Kristina Swordlight, NIO, 2:06.112
20th. Kai Solarguard, Prada Pagani, 2:06.321
21st. Sunset Shimmer, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 2:06.445
22nd. Rolling Thunder, Koenigsegg, 2:06.458
23rd. Shadie Sparks, HAAS-Maserati, 2:06.696
24th. Twilight Sparkle, Alfa Romeo, 2:06.885
25th. Rin Powershock, Porsche, 2:07.001
26th. Estrella Dragonheart, Revolt GP, 2:07.119
27th. Jasmine Goldlight, HAAS-Maserati, 2:07.348
28th. Natalia Brightflame, Koenigsegg, 2:07.698

49 laps await the 28 cars and Sonic knew that there is going to be mayhem at turn 2, due to it being a right-hand hairpin. The lights went out and Akula got the best overtaking both Danger and Sonic before turn 1 and at turn 2, the wheel-bashing came to a start as Zephyr Galaxia decided to familiar with Sayori Blitz’s rear wing and Natalia Brightflame’s Koenigsegg losing part of the front, due to running into the rear-right tyre of Shadie Spark’s HAAS.

At turn 8 which is the beginning of the triple S-bend. The Chapparal of Sparky Lionfire made a daring move on the outside and past both the Crimson Arrow of Viral and the Bentley of Fluttershy. With the ‘Four Horseriders of the Scuderia Ferrari Apocalypse’ now in the top 10 as Iris Dayspark went wide on turn 4 and Oscura Galaxia was… being Oscura Galaxia. Getting rammed down to 28th place and screaming on the radio is one example.

On lap 3, Akula held a slim lead over Danger, Sonic, Sparky and Viral with Aria, Fluttershy, Rusalka, Beatrice and Rainbow completing the top 10.

But on lap 4, Rainbow Dash was right on Beatrice and was about to overtake the SF22… but her overzealous driving got the best of her and spun off at turn 14, luckily for her, she was only 3 seconds ahead 11th place which was occupied by Blazing Lionfire.


On lap 6, Akula was once again in a battle with Sonic GP and at turn 3, Sonic took the lead back. But it would last only until turn 8 as Akula dived on the inside of Sonic who was half a second away from a tank-slapper. This caused to lose ground from the Crimson Arrow, such much in fact that Danger overtook him at turn 6.

10 laps in and the Red Bull of Oscura Galaxia had gone up to 22nd place after being spun on the first lap and was honing on Shadie Sparks, which he passed at turn 15.

On lap 13, after a stroke of genius pit stop by Ferrari, Danger was in 5th and was now behind Fluttershy’s Bentley. He also had the Mercedes of Iris Dayspark to worry about but Iris was about to make her pitstop on next lap. By lap 17, all but one of the top 10 cars had pitted and gaps between them were between 6 and 13 seconde. As a result, the top 10 changed dramatically.


1st. DangerDean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
2nd. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
3rd. Sparkling Lionfire, Chapparal-Lionfire
4th. Viral Velocity, Crimson Arrows-Mercedes
5th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
6th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas
7th. Oscura Galaxia, Red Bull Racing Team Galaxia
8th. Akula, Crimson Arrows-Mercedes
9th. Applejack, McLaren
10th. Beatrice Radiance, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport


Despite 17 second pitstops from both Sonic (who dropped to 12th) and Akula, both Crimson Arrows were both in the top 10. The gap between him and Oscura Galaxia was more than 9 seconds.

Because of Rusalka not going to the pits, she had shot up to the podium positions and when she finally came in on lap 19, she rejoined only 1 second ahead of Sparkling Lionfire.


Drama would force it’s hand on lap 22 as Zephyr Galaxia (who was in 15th place) ran into the back of Rin Powershock’s Porsche 808 at turn 18, forcing them both out of the race. But before the Safety Car deployed, Danger missed the braking zone at turn 7, locked up completely and went into the barrier at 19G.

“What happened, Danger?” Crimsonia asked.

“I missed the braking zone at turn 7 and I tried to brake as much as I can, but it was literally no use. I’m fine though, but it was a rookie mistake.” Danger explained.

“You’re the one to make mistakes in this level of competition. Are you, Danger?” Crimsonia said.

“Not really, no.”


1st. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
2nd. Sparkling Lionfire, Chapparal-Lionfire
3rd. Viral Velocity, Crimson Arrows-Mercedes
4th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
5th. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas
6th. Oscura Galaxia, Red Bull Racing Team Galaxia
7th. Akula, Crimson Arrows-Mercedes
8th. Blazing Lionfire, Chapparal-Lionfire
9th. Beatrice Radiance, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
10th. Applejack, McLaren


The race restarted on lap 28 with Rusalka leading the way and the battle for the start started instantly with Sparkling Lionfire trying to dive down the inside to snatch the lead. Heading to turn 4, Sparkling made a move down the inside again. However, Rusalka used her experience to block the Chapparal. Turn 7 would be Sparkling’s make-or-break opportunity. She made the move, taking the lead. This caught Rusalka unawares, it caught the entire crowd unawares. From lap 28 to 31, Sparkling on course to take her first win. But with Rusalka’s car acting like a honey badger that’s getting stung to oblivions by bees and still going after their honey, Sparkling couldn’t breath easily.

Meanwhile, Oscura had overtaken the Mercedes of Iris Dayspark on lap 30. With Danger out of the race, she felt she would have a better race than previously. She was also performing brilliantly in the race having started 8th.

On lap 32, Rusalka retook the lead from Sparky and defending from any counter-attack. But what Sparky didn’t bank on was the Crimson Arrow of Viral gaining 0.3 second every lap, even with Viral being equal on lap times with the Chapparal.


Lap 35 comes around and Akula had done some of the greatest laps so far with lap times being under his qualifying time and nearing Sonic Flash’s qualifying time.

Speaking of Sonic Flash, he had recovered to challenge Applejack for tenth. However they would be challenging for 9th as Blazey Lionfire (Sparky’s sister) retired from the race due to vibrations with her CL-22 on lap 36.

With ten laps to go, Oscura was making more ground than she had when she crashing into Danger at any given opportunity. Her next victim was the Ferrari of Aria Blaze. Like Akula, Aria had been doing laps within the 2:03.8 to 2:04.1. (Oscura’s lap times lap 30 to 39 was 2:03.2 to 2:05.6). She made a move into turn 20 but Aria blocked her, from turns 21 to the start of lap 41 , Aria had denied any opportunity that Oscura had at overtaking.

Lap 44 saw one of the best battles in the race with Rusalka, Sparky and Viral all challenging for the lead. Viral successfully overtooking Rusalka at turn 9 and with Sparky and Viral banging wheels at turn 16. Viral was now in the lead. But that didn’t stop Sparky as she would retake the lead at turn 22. But with Rusalka also overtaking the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ at turn 2 on lap 45, she was only 0.034 seconds away from Sparky.

2 laps to go, Oscura overtakes Aria at turn 8, Viral overtakes Rusalka at turn 19. And on the final, Sparky was overtaken by Viral who went on to win the Blazedrive GP with Sparky second and Rusalka third, Oscura fourth, Aria fifth, Akula sixth, Iris seventh Beatrice Radiance eigth, Sonic Flash ninth and Applejack finishing the top 10.

PreviousChapters Next