• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 702 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 702

PreviousChapters Next
Alpine Grand Prix (Formula Equestria)

Iris was excited for the Alpine Grand Prix and Strada Ultima was one of her favourite tracks, so a lot of the attention was put upon her, including a familiar face on the grid… Starlight Glimmer.


1st. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:47.339
2nd. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:47.348
3rd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:47.791
4th. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:48.019
5th. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:48.049
6th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:48.291
7th. Sonic Flash, Sonic GP, 1:48.328
8th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:48.385
9th. Lucia Swordlight, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:48.414
10th. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:48.417
11th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Mercedes, 1:48.489
12th. Astral Dash, Aston Martin-Mercedes, 1:48.736
13th. Oscura Galaxia, Team Galaxia, 1:48.842
14th. Diana Swordlight, BMW M GP, 1:49.018
15th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:49.162
16th. Sapphiria Daybreaker, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:49.328
17th. Lightning Dust, Scuderia Lamborghini-Danger Motorsport, 1:49.574
18th. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen I.D, 1:49.637
19th. Natasha Blitz, McLaren, 1:49.457
20th. Kai Solarguard, Prada Pagani, 1:49.683
21st. Azusa Nightblade, Maserati, 1:49.893
22nd. Azarea Dragonlight, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:50.326
23rd. Luna Lightsword, ENVISION, 1:50.683
24th. Riley Radiantshard, Prada Pagani, 1:51.106


Both Viral Velocity and Akula were wondering why there is a Red Bull bull on the grid and not in the black and red colours, even Danger was wondering the same thing. This was because after the Nocturnus Grand Prix, which was a disaster for both Oscura and Zephyr Galaxia, Team Galaxia ended their partnership with the British-based Austrian team because of mutual dissatisfaction with both parties. Also because Starlight Glimmer was beaten black and blue by Oscura.

Starlight was wanted back in the main driver role and wanted to make an impact. To many fans, this was a bit of a daft move, considering that Starlight got trounced by Oscura in the previous year. But Starlight stopped the criticism by slotting her RB18 on the pole ahead of Iris Dayspark by 9 one thousandths of a second.


The lights went out and Iris blitzed Starlight off the line and into the turn 1, Akula passed Danger and homing in on Starlight, which was pleasing for the fans there were hellbent on seeing the Akula-Starlight rivalry back in action. Viral, who was in 5th place and being hounded by Rusalka, knew that Akula hated Starlight as much as Oscura hated Danger.


Speaking of Oscura, she was swamped by the BMW of Diana Swordlight, the Forza Nova of Danny and Sapphiria Daybreaker’s Lotus. Ever since the Galaxia-Red Bull split, it didn’t just hit her confidence, it fell like an anvil. It got worse for her when defending from Hatsune’s Volkswagen, her OSCGP1’s right-rear tyre collided with Hatsune’s IDGP2 and sent her into the wall at turn 9 with a small impact which only took her left-front suspension out and her front wing. Her race was over in about nine corners.

There was no need for a Safety Car but for a local yellow so no overtaking would be made. This didn’t bother Iris as she was a second ahead of Starlight when Oscura crashed.

Hatsune was quick to respond.

“I may have damage to the car. I think I need to pit.” Hatsune said.

Her race enginner, Asuka Windstrike, saw that the front wing was hanging for dear life.

“You will go to the back if you take the risk, but considering that the wing is hanging off, it will be wise to do this.” Asuka said.


On lap 4, Iris held a 2.5 second lead from Starlight and Akula with Danger keeping Viral company. Iris was loving Strada Ultima so much that Starlight had no chance of catching the W13. Starlight though did have Akula to worry about and with Danger peforming his usual tactics which Crimsonia wasn’t noticing.

By lap 6, Danny was up into 13th place after overtaking Diana Swordlight. Danny had mixed feelings about Strada Ultima before of one thing. prior to the Alpine Grand Prix, he hadn’t raced at the Heatherwallow Mountains, which is where Strada Ultima is located. Despite getting every confidence boost by Marcus, the track was starting to be a crimp on his day.

From laps 7 to 10, as well defending from both Diana’s BMW and Sapphiria’s Lotus, the SFN002 wasn’t as quick as the Ferraris, the Silver Arrows or even Starlight Glimmer. With 42 laps to go, he could only hope a miracle.


After a pit stop from Iris on lap 15, Starlight Glimmer was leading the Alpine GP with Iris being overtaken by Akula. Danger was atill being reeled by Viral and both drivers were yet to make their pit stop so was Akula and Starlight.

Twilight Sparkle meanwhile, was chasing Lucia Swordlight from lap 17 before her stop on lap 20. Twilight was enjoying Scuderia Tempest and she felt she could win her first race since 2018. Her smooth driving style so far in the race was paying dividends for her. She past Lucia and was now in with the chance of passing Sonic Flash.


On lap 23, Danny’s miracle, which we was wanting for so long was coming. While Danny was in the pits, his father, Danger had passed Akula and was about to challenge Iris and Starlight. But before he could do that, something crazy was about to happen.

While in 4th and 5th place repesctfully, both AKV01s had forgottern that were maintaining a steady pace because they were worried about being passed by Rusalka Swordlight. They battled from turn 5 on lap 25 to turn 15 on lap 29 when disaster struck both Akula and Viral.

Viral clipped the grass before the entrance and collided with the rear of Akula’s car and both of them were sent into the gravel, out of the race. For the first time since 2019, two cars from the same team crashed out of the race in one instance.

Viral was a little bit pissed off but Akula had experienced it before.

Crimsonia was quick to respond.

“Danger, there’s been a accident involving both AKV Motorsports drivers and the Safety Car deployed.” Crimsonia informed the Crimson Lion.

“Just like Austria 2019 all over again, only I’m not in the lead.” Danger said.


1st. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing RBPT
2nd. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas
3rd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
4th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
5th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
6th. Sonic Flash, Sonic GP
7th. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari
8th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari
9th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin-Mercedes
10th. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen I.D
11th. Lucia Swordlight, Red Bull Racing RBPT
12th. Sapphiria Daybreaker, Lotus-Dragonsfire


The race restarted on lap 27 with Starlight getting the jump on Iris and Rusalka passing Danger before turn 1. Viral and Akula’s crash completely wrecked Iris’ strategy and thinks that a two-stop would be the wise option.

Twilight passed Sonic at turn 6 on lap 28 and with the other 21 cars making moves with Rainbow passing Danny and Sapphiria Daybreaker getting passed by Kai Solarguard.

With Aria’s Ferrari within range and with points in hand was enjoying the race as much as Iris Dayspark was.

The race remained quiet until on lap 31, while trying to keep out with Rusalka Swordlight, Aria’s power-unit in her F1-75 decided to go British Leyland mode and stop at the start of pit road.

“Brio, my engine’s gone!” Aria exclaimed on the radio.

“OK Aria, stop where we can see you. Full switch procedure.

Aria’s retirement meant that Twilight was now in the top 10. Rusalka was only 5.2 seconds ahead of the Princess of Speed.


By lap 36, Starlight had her lead disintergrate by the Mercedes of Iris Dayspark. With the backmarkers making room for the both Starlight and Iris. When turn 16 came to view. There was no contest between the two leaders, Iris passes Starlight before turn 17.

Drama would strike again on lap 40 for the Prancing Speedfreaks as Danger, who exited turn 19, felt something abnormal with his car, he pulled into the pits to see what the problem was. The problem was with the fuel tank and during lap 38, some of the fuel had leaked out and was inside the car. Danger did tell Crimsonia that he felt something on his seat. Danger knew that his race was over and was hoping that Rusalka would salvage a result.


On lap 42, Twilight was now hot on Rusalka, she realised that overtaking the Ferrari means she would be on the podium because of Danger’s Ferrari coming over all Italian again.

The top 12 was led by Starlight after Iris pitted on lap 41, Rusalka, Twilight, Sonic Flash, Danny Dean, Rainbow Dash, Hatsune Soulblitz, Sapphiria Daybreaker, Astral Dash, Kai Solarguard and Diana Swordlight

Twilight used her experience which she had plenty of to take on Rusalka. Eventually on lap 45 and some many attempts later, Twilight passes Rusalka at turn 7.

With 2 laps to go, Danny was trying to overtake Sonic. His SFN2 was basically on fire, and not literally. He was hoping to make it to Ferrari for 2023, but with Sonic Flash replacing Beatrice Radiance, he think another year with Spitfire’s team would be benefical for him.


But it was all Starlight, As she exited turn 19 on the final lap, the fans was going berserk, even her best friend Sunburst was literally on the edge of this seat. Her race enginner, Alicia Sunstorm, was ready to give her the news.

That she… is a Grand Prix winner in Formula Equestria!

“YOU DID IT, STARLIGHT!” Alicia screamed.

“WHAT DID I DO?!” Starlight celebrated.

“YOU WON YOUR FIRST GRAND PRIX!” Alicia screamed again.

“OH MY GODDESSES! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!” Starlight celebrated in shock.

After Iris finished second, another big moment was Twilight crossing the line third to claim her first podium for Scuderia Tempesta and her first podium since the New Osaka Grand Prix back in 2018.

Rusalka finished 4th, Sonic Dash 5th, Danny 6th, Rainbow 7th, Hatsune Soulbitz 8th, Sapphiria Daybreaker 9th, Astral Dash 10th, Kai Solarguard 11th, Diana Swordlight 12th.

PreviousChapters Next