• Published 22nd Oct 2021
  • 718 Views, 12 Comments

DangerVerse Motorsport Events - DangerDean

  • ...
 12
 718

PreviousChapters Next
New Shanghai Grand Prix (Formula Equestria)

Starlight was loving her time her Red Bull more than when she first started back in 2021 and with the RB18 beginning to show more pace after the split between Red Bull themselves and Team Galaxia before the Alpine Grand Prix. Now, just before the race at the 4.88 mile long New Shanghai Autodrome in the night. Starlight was ready… to hopefully take her second.


1st. Starlight Glimmer, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:34.228
2nd. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:34.334
3rd. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:34.474
4th. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:34.558
5th. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari, 1:34.575
6th. Viral Velocity, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari, 1:34.663
7th. Jasmine Spark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas, 1:34.679
8th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:34.679
9th. Rainbow Dash, Aston Martin Racing, 1:34.693
10th. Sonic Flash, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:34.995
11th. Aria Blaze, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport, 1:35.082
12th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari, 1:35.224
13th. Lucia Swordlight, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:35.352
14th. Blazing Lionfire, Chappral-Lionfire, 1:35.369
15th. Alice Spark, Red Bull Racing RBPT, 1:35.449
16th. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire, 1:35.685
17th. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen I.D, 1:35.779
18th. Astral Dash, Aston Martin Racing, 1:36.015
19th. Jasmine Coldlight, Bentley, 1:36.088
20th. Caitlin Dragonfrost, Scuderia Galactica-Lamborghini, 1:36.227
21st. Jessica Firerose, Sonic GP, 1:36.349
22nd. Kai Solarguard, Prada Pagani, 1:36.664
23rd. Cadenza Spark, Scuderia Lamborghini, 1:36.783
24th. Chandra Dawnsword, McLaren, 1:37.011
25th. Sapphire Flame, ENVISION, 1:37.115
26th. Vivian Lightshard, Twilight-Renault, 1:37.236


Blazey noticed on the grid a blue and red F1-75 in 10th place as she was about 200 meters from her grid slot. This was because after not qualifing for the Alpine GP due to a crash at turn 19, Beatrice Radiance left for Porsche. She told Danger, who didn’t finish the race, that Porsche was more closer to her heart. Danger respected her decision and he had a flashback to when Beatrice beat Danger in a modified supercar race at Ionspark Hills. Sonic was asked to fill the Prancing Horse void as he originally going to signed to the Scuderia in 2023. Sonic realised that this was an offer he couldn’t refuse. The opportunity to race with 3 of his friends.

Sonic meanwhile was getting into the hang of driving the F1-75 and when the race started, Sonic passed Rainbow and Rusalka before the first corner. Starlight’s getaway was not good as she was passed by Iris and was nearly passed by Danger, but she held 3rd by the time she reached the banked turn 3. The New Shanghai Autodrome has two banked turns, turn 3 and turn 12, which will be a challenge for the 26 drivers.


Twilight was in a battle with Akula and Viral as the both AKV001s and Twilight’s ST01 were at one point between the bridge overlooking turns 13 to 15, three abreast but Twilight caught both Akula and Viral late under braking before the downhill banked turn to take 4th place.

By lap 4, Iris was holding a small lead over Starlight and Danger. The thing that Danger didn’t bank on was Twilight eating 4 hundredths off of Danger’s gap per lap. But Crimsonia recommended a one-stop strategy to try and switch things up a little. Throughout Danger’s stint at the Prancing Horse from 2010 onwards, 31% of his races involved a 2-stop strategy. Danger had to play the hand he dealt and push forward to overtake Starlight Glimmer.

Danny Dean meanwhile had overtaken Aria Blaze at turn 14. His SFN002 was more than capable of going up against the top tier teams, he had time to calm down from his maiden win but he had hopes of getting into Ferrari in the future, it wouldn’t be this year as Sonic was the ‘more needed option’.


Something different happened at turn 6 on lap 8 as Azura Dragonsfire, who was in 14th place after overtaking Alice Spark at turn 3, noticed a car on the side of the road, it was Rainbow’s AMR22! It appeared that Rainbow lost all power and got no drive. She hoped to catch the Chappral of Blazey who was a bit down after Sparky crashed in qualifying. But nothing was going to stop Blazey as on lap 11, she was defending from Azura’s Lotus.

Astral Dash was hoping that her engine doesn’t die on her as she entered her 12th lap of the race. She was behind Hatsune Soulblitz in her Volkswagen and was desperate to overtake her. What Astral didn’t realise was that before her debut in 2021, Hatsune was an experienced Mercedes AMG GT3 driver and has 15 victories in the Equestrian GT Championship and in the 2018 season, Hatsune was a title contender but she wouldn’t win the tirle because… that went to Jasmine Spark.


Speaking of Jasmine Spark, she was having a little bit of bother from two of the Scuderia Ferrari Apocalypse riders, Rusalka Swordlight and Sonic Flash. Her W13 would have, in her mind at least, enough power to hold off the F1-75s. By lap 14, Iris Dayspark having a 6 second lead over the Crimson Lion, Danger Dean and a 13 second gap to Starlight Glimmer, she felt that it was imperative to hold 7th place for as long as she could.

Some of the bottom 13 have made their first pitstop on lap 18 and Viral went in for a new set of mediums. This was a gutsy move as she dropped to 8th place behind Sonic Flash. Akula hadn’t pitted but Viral knew that he would eventually. All three drivers in the top 3 made their pitstops on lap 20 bur Danger saw that Starlight Glimmer nearly took him out in the pitlane.

“Starlight nearly sent into the wall.” Danger reported it to Crimsonia.

“Copy that, Danger.” Crimsonia replied.

“I still have the scars from Baku 2019.” Danger said if Crimsonia hasn’t already new.

After the Danger-Starlight tangle, Iris was still in the lead but she hadn’t made her pit stop yet and with Akula now in 3rd after Starlight was overtaken by the AVK01 on lap 22. If Akula finished in third or above, he would overtake Danger in the standings. But with 7 second gap between himself and Danger.


After about 3 laps, Danger was slowly closing in on Iris and with Akula being hounded by Starlight again. At one point, the gap between Danger and Iris was 3 seconds. Danger knew that Iris is a beast on harder compounds but she was losing 0.4 seconds a lap and Iris even made a small mistake at turn 13 on lap 27. This caused Danger to reel in closer to Iris and at the exir of turn 6 on lap 28, Danger went for it.

He knew that his main plan was to overtake Iris at turn 9 and by that time, Danger made the move to pass and made it stick. Danger was now leading the New Shanghai Grnad Prix and was in for his first victory since 2021. This was because of getting beaten black and blue by Akula and with Iris in Mercedes.


The biggest amount of drama occurred in the next few and it involved some of the drivers in the top 10. Firstly, while in a tight battle with Rusalka Swordlight, Jasmine Spark was doing her best to overtake the 2009 champion but a sudden puncture on the right-rear on Jasmine Spark’s Mercedes caused her battle with Rusalka came to an abrupt end. Then moments after that, Starlight’s engine decided to overheat and caused her to retire. On lap 30, Sonic’s engine decide to come over all Italian and his race was finished too. And then after that, Viral’s Ferrari power unit decided to expire at turn 15. Luckily for Viral, she was near the pits and her race was done too.


The chaos subsided on lap 35 with Danger leading Iris and Akula. Twilight was now 4th and Rusalka was 5th. Danny Dean and Aria Blaze battling for 6th. Blazing Lionfire was 7th and Azura Dragonsfire 8th, Hatsune Soulblitz 9th with Astral Dash battling her in 10th and Alice Spark and Lucia Swordlight 11th and 12th respectively. But the peace period wouldn’t last long.

On lap 37, while in 15th place, Jasmine Coldlight was running a quiet race and was hoping for an eventual points finish, but her hopes were suddenly dashed as she slapped the wall at a during a half-spin and because of the angle that her Bentley EXP-22 was pointing, a red flag would be needed.


1st. Danger Dean, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
2nd. Iris Dayspark, Mercedes-AMG Petronas
3rd. Twilight Sparkle, Scuderia Tempesta-Ferrari
4th. Akula, AKV Motorsports-Ferrari
5th. Rusalka Swordlight, Scuderia Ferrari-Danger Motorsport
6th. Danny Dean, Scuderia Forza Nova-Ferrari
7th. Blazing Lionfire, Chappral-Lionfire
8th. Azura Dragonsfire, Lotus-Dragonsfire
9th. Hatsune Soulblitz, Volkswagen I.D
10th. Astral Dash, Aston Martin Racing
11th. Alice Spark, Red Bull Racing RBPT
12th. Lucia Swordlight, Red Bull Racing RBPT


Before Jasmine Coldlight’s crash, Twilight had caught up with Akula and overtook him at turn 14 and was about to start lap 37. The race restarted and Danger, Iris and Twilight were three abreast going to turn 1 and a little bit of contact but Twilight emerged from the battle as the leader. It had been over 60 races since Twilight won a Grand Prix but she was determined to reset the gap. After being by Rusalka Swordlight, Akula had a loss of power at the start and was in danger of being passed by Danny in his Forza Nova. But he used his skill to keep it all together. One of the biggest gains was made by the Ferrari of Aria Blaze, who was 14th place at the time of the red flag, had up to 9th place by the time she approached turn 5.

Lap 40 comes around and Iris was battling with Danger and Rusalka keeping an eye on what the two front runners were up to. Going into turn 14, Danger and Iris went on the curbing so much that Rusalka passed both of them and on the next lap, Iris overtook Danger. But Danger retook 2rd after a ‘Dartstrike’ move which excited the crowd.


By lap 44, Aria was in hot pursuit for 8th place, the only thing stopping her was Azura’s Lotus and Astral Dash in the Aston Martin. It took her a bit of time and with Astral Dash passing Aria at turn 12 on lap 46, Aria passed both Astral and Azura at turn 2 on lap 47.

Disaster struck for one of the cars and it involved Blazing Lionfire. Blazey’s car was stopped at her pit stall in time on lap 49 and what happened shocked her. It turned out that a broken piece off of the front wing of her Chappral 2Z-22 made contact with the front-right halfshaft causing to brake, which in turn, resulted in the gearbox seizing up and that… caused the engine to explode. Luckily for Blazey, all of the drama happened at the pit lane as she felt something unusual was happening as she exited turn 15.


Twilight meanwhile, had crossed the line to win the New Shanghai Grand Prix with Danger coming second, Rusalka third and Iris fourth. Akula came fifth and Danny was sixth. Aria finished seventh and Azura finished eigth. Astral came ninth and Hatsune came tenth with Lucia Swordlight and Alice Spark finishing in 11th and 12th respectively.

But it was all Twilight, prior to the New Shanghai Grand Prix, the last time Twilight won a Grand Prix was at the Grand Prix of Ara North in 2018 when she was with Mercedes. The duration lasted for 4 years but now… the Princess of Speed finally broke the gap and celebrated with Danger and Rusalka with their golden trophies.

PreviousChapters Next