• Published 22nd Sep 2021
  • 2,272 Views, 13 Comments

Stuck In Place - Lighttone GryphonStar



Sometimes talk leads to fun. Sometimes fun leads to more fun. And sometimes sexy dragonXmare fun can lead to a sex crazing disease spread through the populace of Ponyville. Can Smolder and Ember stop it?

Comments ( 6 )

11914804
Also, thank you for tracking Stuck In Place. I know posts for this story are quite slow, but I'm glad to see it still getting some love.

11914827
Big Macintosh was delivered Apples to the school of friendship around the time the attack happen and eaten ones of the aphrodisiac apples that were already here. He was feeling really horny when he was taken by surprise by both Gallus and Sandbar. Big Mac just let them do whatever they want.

Mrs. Cake was getting her order of a sexy outfit from Rarity's Carousel Boutique but nobody was around at the front desk, not noticed that she is breathing the sexual scent. Then she seems in the another room to see Gabby is using a big strapon on a defeated Rarity.
Mrs. Cake didn't look away and watch and getting turn on. She look away just for a moment and look back to see Gabby in front of her. Cup Cake didn't even bother to fight as Gabby went wild on her body.

11914828
You're welcome. I really love this story.

11915101

Big Macintosh was delivered Apples to the school of friendship around the time the attack happen and eaten ones of the aphrodisiac apples that were already here.

Funny enough I already have Big Mac slotted to arrive at the school in the ending of the story:raritywink: and make a delivery to Canterlot afterword:raritywink:

Really? I really didn't know that. I hope I didn't mass up your story.

11915142
No, I'm glad someone mentions Big Mac. It was bound to happen. He's been in my back pocket for sequel baiting since the beginning. Every zombie movie has sequel bait. Not sure if I'll do a sequel, but that's the idea.

Login or register to comment