• Published 19th May 2021
  • 924 Views, 195 Comments

The Sunset Archives - Sixes_And_Sevens



In an effort to learn more about the effects of Equestrian magic on the human world, Sunset Shimmer begins recording accounts of inexplicable events, but soon learns that she may have bitten off more than she can chew...

  • ...
3
 195
 924
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

You'd think Scitwi would be a little more cautious around clearly evil academics after the Friendship Games; unless she's pulling a S4 Martin and making sure this clown's too busy mentoring her to really hurt anyone.

“stares at CW in horror”

You weren't kidding :twilightoops:

Poor Starlight ;-; Even if she did a really stupid thing, I still feel for her: wanting to go home when the strange place you're stuck in is going crazy...

But that race against time is something else: the idea of Equestria flipping on its head because The Slaughter got in is a nightmare on par with Cupcakes :pinkiesick: Best of luck, Fluttershy!

“Statement of Tealove, regarding an acting gig.

Oh ho, the bitch. Let's see what trouble she's gotten into in a week's time.

You know, I remember watching cop shows and horror movies with my Grandpa, and soap operas with my Mom. I thought about being a policewoman for a long while, believe it or not--

I wanted to be wanted, and there’s no better way of being wanted than being fought over.

….uhhhhh...I never went that far.

Love I gave up a long time ago. I thought I had something. He was the hottest boy in school. Everyone wanted him, but I got him. He needed a little fixing up, but I took care of that. Maybe if it hadn’t been for that ancient crone and his bitch sisters, I could have made him perfect. But no, you ask for one little thing, the bare minimum in a relationship, and everybody loses their minds. I tried again, later, but my heart wasn’t in it. Better to wait until the men came to me. Better to make them work for it.

Oh, look, I hate her even more now.

asking me to come in for a cold read.

Title drop! Never heard the term till now, though.

--JUNIPER!?!

“It’s pronounced ‘Karen.’

“Help yourself,” Charon said.

“eyebrow raises”

but he seemed malleable enough.

They’re so easy to fix up just right.

Can I punch her? Please?

No one else wanted to talk to me, either, which was fine, since I definitely didn’t want to talk to them.

What a bitch.

The lights were so bright that I couldn’t see the crew, only their vague, flitting silhouettes.

“alarm bells going off”

Juniper? :twilightsmile: Hon?
Please kill her slowly :twilightangry2:

“He ain’t here, Tealove,” a familiar voice replied just offstage. My heart skipped as I spun around to see a silhouette in a cowboy hat staring back at me.

Whoa whoa whoa....wait....AJ? How did-?

The light shone off its face, revealing that it was wearing a mask of Applejack’s face,

What the f!ck?

She snorted and adjusted her hat. For the first time, I could see her eyes, hollow and dirt- crusted around the sockets.

:pinkiegasp:

The film crew were gone, if they’d ever been there at all, and the only light was grey, filtered through grime-encrusted windows.

Sounds about right.

I...don't know, Sunny. About Tealove deserving it or not. Maybe there's something wrong with me for not seeing it that way, but...I mean...those things she was saying and doing and the hate attached... She's a narcissist for sure and a bitchy scary one if left to continue doing things her way. You and the girls, Wally and Trixie, even Starlight, definitely Martin and Jon...you guys for sure didn't deserve the Fears. Juniper didn't either. There's a part of me that wants to believe that Juniper did what she did to teach Tealove a lesson, that maybe there's still something left of her that The End hasn't gotten to, same with Applebloom. But at this point, all we can do is hope and pray.

The lights in the kitchen clicked on.

Oh no, Sci-Twi...:pinkiesad2:

"remembers the last Dark ritual attempted"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU--

In other news, I'm at the edge of my seat, wondering what'll happen next? Who's the next big boss fight? Winters? Sombra? ....or Starlight? :unsuresweetie:

I should have checked more often as I missed this lovely birthday present.
Also twilight is now going into the dark, it shall be interesting to see where that goes, because twilight is not the type to admit they can't know something.

Login or register to comment