• Published 15th Dec 2020
  • 2,491 Views, 127 Comments

Lewd Quest: MMORPG Adventure - Nephilim



The Equestria Girls enter a strange new world based in an MMORPG. A very lewd MMORPG.

Comments ( 16 )

Well she is out of comission for a bit

in reply to A ___ of madness
could have sex with any character from a show (anime, cartoon, etc.), who would it be? Male or female

Rarity minus her powers, what I like them helpless.

11041540
Is cadence new life still going?

11088139
Gonna try and get back into it after this story, probably

In one swift motion, Sunset Shimmer spins around until her back is to her opponent, places one foot forward and bolts off through the forest, screaming a single word at the top of her lungs.

“ NIGERUNDAYOOOOO !”

Sunset just pull up the Joestar's family technique

Corruption level down to 5%

Well, that could have gone better. Symptoms of corruption encouraging corrupting acts... Darn vicious cycles.

If you could have sex with any character from a show (anime, cartoon, etc.), who would it be? Male or female?

Just the name, or just the name with an explanation why and how I got/want her?

11100298
Just the name would suffice. But if you want to add your reason, you can do that. Remember, this character may or may not be used in an upcoming chapter.

Is it wrong that i kinda want sunset to reach 100% corruption? :pinkiecrazy:

Good fight, let's see how bad your corruption can get!

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

I want to see Pinkie Pie's ability! laugh

when are you going to make a new chapter?!?

Edit: Included adventurers' levels, classes, and abilities before or after story.

Any news what so ever for when the story resumes..?

11644553
Hard to say. I want to continue with it but I'm having trouble finding the motivation and inspiration to keep writing this one.

Login or register to comment