• Published 24th Oct 2020
  • 5,257 Views, 582 Comments

The Blurring of Realities (OLD) - Morgan83



He should never have filled that order. Now, he is trapped in a world not his own, in a body his mind was not meant for. Now Orion must navigate his new life with the knowledge of his old one.

Comments ( 81 )

So.....it begins
Oh yeah sick picture of him, the artist did a fantastic job!!

Good job can’t wait for the next arc

10739810
Thank you so much! I am really impressed with their work.

hmm Horslulu huh. Is that a Saddle Arabian name or just coincidence and I suppose that's not the last stop so where he is going is still very much up in the air. Anyway, nice wrap-up covered most everything that I could think of except maybe checking in on Twilight and Ponyville.
Anyway, It's been a fun read thanks for writing this.

so did Celestia publically pardon Orion or he's still considered a fugitive now?

10739843
Np. And I will be covering all that in the next book. It should be fun. As for the location. It's hawaii...only horsey hawaii

10739846
He is considered a fugitive in the loosest definition.

While the crimes that were claimed have been summarily tossed out, the questions that the trial has brought up will have to be answered.

So he may not be a criminal, he is now considered a public interest.

10739848
Wouldn't that be Haywaii?

I vote that the art should be the cover of the next arc :twilightsmile:

10739884
Not according to the wiki.

10739885
Lmao we shall see.

Could someone reply here when the update is posted?
cause when i track someone, it doesn't seem to notify me

10739851
So the hunt for him is set in motion huh?

10740005
Yup. But it's one of those, "the moment you find him report or detain"

10739937
That's terrible. I will try and remember my dude.

10739937
Kinda same here unless they do an "heres the next story "chapter at the end.

Very good wrap-up for the first arc. Here's hoping you continue to deliver quality content:pinkiehappy:. When its ready of course.

10740064
I do plan to post an update and alter the main page with a link to the new story and vice versa for new readers that might see my story.

Happy hunting. Can't wait for the next arc in the meantime go get those mats and gems.:pinkiehappy:

I love the story. I love the character and the way he thinks. Only part of the story I dislike is that the first chapter gives away the ending. It’s either going to end with self-sacrifice or him miraculously surviving something unsurvivable.

10739851

In any case, it means the moment Equestria catches him Tia will lock him up so she can squeeze all those juicy secrets. No chance in hell Orion is going to make it easy.

10740100

Here lies Orion. He died for your sins...
...at least until the third day.

10740174
ORION IS NOT JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR!

That being said....hahahahahaha

And no....no he will not be making it easy.

Great ending! I'm looking forward to seeing how it progresses in the future. Kinda wish he went with the mino family but I guess that'd be too risky. Have fun in rise, lord knows how much I'm going to no life it lmao.

Great way to end this first part. Can't wait to read the next scriptures on the adventures of Orion Falls.

How much you want to bet that “False Skin” spell lasts all but two days before they are attacked by Pirates?

Soooo 50 bits says Twilight runs away to follow Orion in the next story?

I am waiting to see where he goes, I suspect either Zebrica, The Griffin Kingdom or Minos.

Do you know when the next story will be ready?

Edit: just looked at the art, is it just me or does Orion look like Sun Wukong from “Journey to the West”?

Hot damn, not a bad to wrap things up for now! :pinkiehappy:

I look forward to future installments. :twilightsmile:

I’m so glad we’re still getting stories as good as this in 2021

So that's the end of the first book.
media2.giphy.com/media/tODygE8KCqBzy/giphy.gif

Damn it was such an awesome ride. I really can't wait for the next book to start. I can only imagine how much Orion is going to shake things up when he makes his return to Ponyville. The biggest thing I'm looking forward to right now is his reunion with Applejack and Rarity. I have no doubt that said reunion is going to be very emotional for all three of them.

Also, the picture of Orion is awesome.

Honestly I just found my favorite story on this app.

10740593
Thank you so much. The artist really outdid themselves.

10740849
Oh I'm sure there are better, but I thank you for holding mine in such high regard.

10740500
I am happy to provide my own

10740329
False skin...I like that name, mind if I steal it?

And we will just have to see what she plans to do. Keep in mind that the mane 6 are rather young at this point still.

9.9/10
Will read again
-.1 for not showing twilight POV at the end.

10741330

Yeah sure, I came up with the name off the top of my head and it seems to fit the spell in the way it’s used.

We both know this has shoved canon into the sun, him just being there has changed things.

I mean are we even sure the elements are even in the right place? They are as much a threat to Daybreaker as the are to Nightmare Moon after all.

There is no telling what’s going to happen (other than what the author knows) in the future and with all the shite around his conviction I highly doubt he has many friends and allies left.

I am honestly hoping this diverts heavily from canon in the next installment!

All aboard the fire train, it has no breaks!

Will you be tskibg s break after this?

10742229
A short three week one. To be honest I am already in the process of laying out the next series. Got a notebook and everything.

Saw this in the Updated tab and decided to binge read the entire thing. I liked this story and watching for a second arc when you upload again.

I'm not a fan of the Male-Female role-reversal but exaggerated trope, especially where Stallions have to be in a Herd to be protected and when it results in "haha rape is funny" jokes, but I did like how you were able to weave it into the plot with the Prance chapters.

I liked how you expanded on Griffins and Dogs as being people who want prosperity and a secured future for themselves and their children rather than only being aggressive and dimwitted pawns for the plot.

I liked how Orion was able to connect with people, form bonds and help others while in the Canterlot orphanage and when he left the snootiness of Canterlot.

It's a shame that the life that Orion built for himself after his life as a human convict and then as an orphan foal in Stalliongrad is shaken up by the acts of this Church.

But with his physical and magical abilities, his education, and the connections he's made to people outside of Canterlot like Griffonstone and Ponyville, he'll be okay.

These last few chapters really did help set up future plot points, Twilight loses her friend and crush (at least for now) and loses her respect for the legal system, Celestia has to take decisive action and undos all the PR efforts to relate to the ponies and undos some of her schemeing, Rarity and Applejack (and the rest of the Apple Family) must be devastated that Orion's in the run, and I wouldn't be surprised if Discord would want to keep an eye out on Orion.

Discord's brand of chaos is shortlived and when he's done it all gets reversed, Orion's brand of chaos is long lasting, shakes the foundation, and is difficult to reverse without outright aggression by the so called Harmonious ponies.

You can justify stopping the clouds from raining chocolate milk, but it's a lot harder to justify starving Griffin children just so nobles can keep their profits.

10746170
Wow.....thank you. Lmao I don't know what to say other than glad to have you following. I'm on break now, but I am still working on the new plot line. Should be a good one.

10739887

Is Horsey Hawaii going to be an independent kingdom similar to how Human Hawaii was before being conquered by the United States or is it apart of Equestria?

10746575
It's going to largerly be indept. But Equestria will have a military presence there

I just saw your account and it said " there is ni way this is his 1st story" and when i looked in was surprised. I enjoyed this arc very well cant wait for a sequel

You know what I just remembered? Pinkie warned of sea monsters

10747867
She did? I don't remember writing that....

10747894

“P.P.S. No silly pony, we have not met yet but we will soon! Watch out for sea monsters!!!”

Its in chapter guilt and cake!!! Near the very end.

10749355
Lmao I was kidding. And yes...she did.

It still amazes me how people can write in such high quality. Keep up the good work mate.

Login or register to comment