• Published 29th Aug 2012
  • 9,084 Views, 301 Comments

Sunshine and Rainbows - Saro0fdemonz



Nopony would've believed it unless they had seen it, Rainbow Dash, the Princess.

  • ...
46
 301
 9,084

The end and thats that

So, a lot of people have been asking me about this story despite the canceled tag so obviously sitting there. I don't understand everyones fascination with a story that nearly drove me into literal insanity over people loving everything about it for five minutes and then hating it for three weeks only to love it for another five minutes and repeat the endless cycle of hate. So, this is the end, right here, right now. I'm going to toss all fucks out the window and spoil every god damn detail of this madness.

FIRST AND FOREMOST

The story degrading? The lack of proper editing? It was a simile for the crumbling of the realm around Twilight.
The one interferring? Pinkie Pie.
The mentioned Pinkie Promise? was to herself that she would make things right after fucking it up and causing the world to loop from the start.
How'd she make it loop? She's Pinkie Pie, don't ask me these things damnit.
Those four ponies near Celestia and Luna from evil world? The remaining living mane six from that realm. The Twilight of the world was killed by Nightmare Moon and the Rainbow of that world died trying to avenge her.
How the fuck do they get out of that cliffhanger? Sweetie Belle is in on the loop, having been repeating her entire day alongside Twilight. Anyone with strong magic in them was affected and Sweetie Belle was awakening to her powers. She dashes in, having done so four times already and knowing the patterns, convinces Twilight to teleport them out, regroup with the imprisioned mane six, grab the Elements and do the whole "we fixed it" gimmick with the magic rainbow of deathfriendship. There were going to be a few chapters of Sweetie Belle's looping that might've been a side story on its own. Twilight and Rainbow hook up - DUH Rarity and Fluttershy come out of the closet, Pinkie apologizes and helps set things right, etc, etc. Sweetie Belle has to explain herself to scoots about that shut-up kiss, as in several of her loops poor Belle died and didn't want to go out without expressing how she felt. Celestia lives, because happy endings assholes.

OH! and Time Turner? That was a cameo for "Courting Ditzy Doo" another story I haven't had the chance to work on that I really should. It is a direct scene from that story and was only tossed in as a means of giving Twilight a hint to her dilemma and to make a nice little "See myself without a mirror" joke. BUT YOU ALL HAD TO THROW A BITCHFIT OVER IT. There, now leave me the fuck alone about this stupid pointless story I wrote!

Oh and its officially my birthday, yay me -_-

Comments ( 13 )

Two words, Anger. Issues.

happy B-day and I'm sorry for all the hate you got

Aww I really liked that story. The sheer amount of idiots on this site still amaze me though. :flutterrage:

As I said on your blog, calm your tits.

If you're done with the story, that's fine, be done with it. If you want people to stop bitching at you about it, then stop bitching at the universe and at fimfic readers for giving you conflicting messages because they're always going to be giving you conflicting messages. Some people will love, love, love what you write. Others will hate, hate, hate it. And then there're people who don't care and just want to keep reading. Feedback readers give you can be constructive, but most of the time it isn't. You have to learn to stop caring so much about what certain readers think, otherwise it'll spiral out into yet another drama fest.

In posting a "chapter" like this, all you're doing is provoking readers. You're setting yourself up to be attacked and to be the target of another fimfic drama fest. Like I said, if you're done with this story, then be done with it already and stop drawing more attention to yourself.

Like I said before, I understand why you cancelled it and I accepted it. I was just sad to see a good story end before it's time.

Oh and happy B-day :pinkiesmile:

Sad too see this story go was really great. And u just gotta ignore the haters some times bro...cause u kno as they say " haters gonna hate".

4603344

So, a lot of people have been asking me about this story despite the canceled tag so obviously sitting there. I don't understand everyone's fascination with a story that nearly drove me into literal insanity over people loving everything about it for five minutes and then hating it for three weeks only to love it for another five minutes and repeat the endless cycle of hate. So, this is the end, right here, right now. I'm going to toss all fucks out the window and spoil every god damn detail of this madness.

Do what I do. let them inspire you, make it a goal to make them as mad as can be. Have a laugh never let them get you down. Take a hurtful comment in stride have fun, and who said being insane was a bad thing?

I have not commented before to you so its the firs time. And I read your fic a good wile back. It's a good fic and even know it has/had it's errors I would like to see it contented. Sad to see it cancelled and hope in a later date you can continue.

Signed,
Slowbro95

Aww man! Just when I was happy to see this picking up again...:fluttershysad::fluttercry::fluttershbad:

This has to be in my top three of the funniest things I've read on the site. And this is coming from the person who looked at their followed stories list saw 52 pages and was almost surprised that there weren't more.

You monster why is it cancelled~doki?

8443580
because no one wanted this story

Login or register to comment