• Published 6th Oct 2020
  • 1,364 Views, 23 Comments

Magic Unleashed - Northguard



When Twilight is pulled into the sphere of magic the main 6 are pulled in as well.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,364

Chapter 1

As Twilight's device opened the magic contained in it created a powerful shock wave that pushed everyone except the main 6 to the ground. The sphere floated upwards along with Twilight as it grew larger and larger. It began consuming a panicking Twilight as she stretched out an arm for help.

"Help me!" she shouted in fear before the sphere completely consumed her.

Sunset looked at the sphere in shock and horror, but before she could do more, she felt herself being pulled closer to the sphere. This immediately set off her fight-or-flight response and she chose flight. She quickly turned around and grabbed Applejack's hand just as the sphere started pulling with stronger force. Applejack was quick to notice and began walking backwards while holding a firm grip on Sunset's hand. As it looked like Applejack was going to get Sunset out of it Pinkie grabbed onto Applejack as well as she was also being pulled towards the sphere.

"Don't let go!" Sunset shouted to both Applejack and Pinkie.

"Ah won't!" Applejack answered as she pulled with all her might.

"I'll help!" Rainbow Dash called out as she grabbed Pinkie's arm and pulled.

As they four friends slowly made their way backwards two others grabbed onto Rainbow Dash and Applejack. Rarity and Fluttershy.

"Fluttershy! Rarity! Hold on!" Rainbow Dash shouted and attempted to pull them too, but it was futile. The sphere was now starting to pull her and Applejack as well.

"I can't hold on much longer!" Sunset shouted as her hand started to slip out of Applejack's grip. Then just a few seconds later Sunset couldn't hold on any longer and her hand slipped.

Sunset screamed in fear before the sphere consumed her and grew larger.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack managed to hold on a little longer, but eventually Pinkie and Fluttershy slipped too and were consumed by the sphere of magic which grew even larger. This caused the gravitational force to pull even harder and Rainbow Dash lost her footing. Applejack now had to try and pull both Rainbow Dash and Rarity out of it with only one hand. It quickly dawned on Applejack that they weren't getting out of it.

"Dash?! Rarity?!" Applejack shouted.

"Yeah?!" they answered in unison.

"Let go!" Applejack shouted to them.

"Are you nuts?!" Rainbow Dash shouted trying to get back her footing.

"No! There is just no way out of it! This is the only way!" Applejack answered.

"No way!" Rainbow shouted.

"If you're not going to then I will!" Applejack shouted and released her grip.

The three friends was pulled into the sphere and their screams ended as the sphere exploded into a bright flash of light.


The main 6 opened their eyes to find themselves in a pitch white void. Everyone (including Twilight) was there. Though something was different. They're eyes were glowing white while a spot of light came from their foreheads.
Twilight's was turquoise, Rainbow Dash's was orange, Pinkie's was dark pink, Applejack's was golden, Fluttershy's was blood red, Rarity's was ice blue and Sunset's was teal with a black outline.

"I-I don't like this very much..." Fluttershy almost whispered, but her voice echoed through the void, so it was easy to hear her.

"What is going on?" Twilight's voice echoed through the void.

"I don't know I have never seen anything like this." Rainbow Dash said before she grunted and grabbed her head in pain.

"RD are ya okay-" Applejack said before receiving a splitting headache.

All of them were hit by the powerful headache and their vision began to fade before they blacked out.


The bright light disappeared and the main 6 and Twilight fell to the ground unconscious.
After a few minutes of silence their eyes twitched, and they let out a grunt of pain as they woke up. They sat up while holding a hand on their forehead. They opened their eyes, but something was wrong. Their eyes were now a completely different colour. Twilight's eyes were turquoise with purple pupils, Sunset's eyes were black with teal pupils, Rainbow Dash's eyes were yellow with pink pupils, Applejack's pupils were yellow, Fluttershy's eyes were dark red with crimson slit pupils, Rarity's eyes were ice blue with dark blue slit pupils and Pinkie Pie's eyes were lightly shaded pink while her pupils were dark pink.

"Uh...I think I'm gonna need some aspirin." Twilight said while rubbing her temple.

"You and me both." Sunset replied.

"Everybody okay?" Applejack asked.

"Think so." Rainbow Dash answered.

"Have been better darling." Rarity added.

They each stood up and looked around as their minds cleared.

"What happened to your eyes?" Twilight asked confused.

The main six looked confused as they looked at each other. A few small gasps were heard as they turned back to Twilight. Before anyone answered Pinkie pushed past them and walked up to Twilight as she giggled slightly.

"You should look at yourself. You have weird eyes too." Pinkie said before she (somehow) pulled a hand mirror out of her hair and held it in front of Twilight so she could see her reflection.

Before Twilight could comment on it the sound of the Principals arguing distracted her and she gave the mirror back to Pinkie.
As the school leaders continued to argue Twilight looked down to see her magic device lying by her feet. She carefully picked it up and looked at it for a few moments. Her eyes were briefly surrounded by some sort of blue fire that quickly vanished and her eyes returned to normal. Suddenly Twilight threw the device at full force onto the ground. The thing seemed to have kept a small amount of magic, because it caused a small bang to go off and a flash of light that caught everyone's attention. A few moments of silence followed before Twilight caught everyone by surprise as she proceeded to repeatedly stomp on it until it was just small pieces of wires, screws and metal.
Twilight expression seemed to indicate that she had done it on impulse and hadn't really expected herself to do it. She let out a heavy sigh as she looked at the main six.

"Let us never speak of this again." she said before Spike pounced on her and she fell onto the ground with the dog in her arms as she laughed at the tickling feeling of him licking her face.

Comments ( 22 )

I hope there's more to this.

Is that... it?

10468571

10468577
There's a reason why it says 'Incomplete'

Meanwhile, the rest of the Crystal Prep team's just standing there awkwardly, wondering if they're still going to play Capture the Flag.

I've long wanted to see someone explore this concept. I'll watch this with interest.

10468619
Some people forget to mark their stories as Complete when they're done, so I was just making sure.

Sounds like a good idea about how the girls are going to control their Midnight from...

I'm going to say that Rainbow Dash is pulling out the "Batman" scheme to be a hero and ending up as Spawn

And you forget the humor tag

10469146
I wasn't really sure about having a third tag. Did some part of this chapter make you laugh?

10469823
Well, the part of the mirror, but that's your decision of course depending on how they're going to control their new forms

10470093
That was just a normal Pinkie Pie joke, there will be plenty of those, but this story is not going to focus on comedy.

"If you're not going to then I will!" Applejack shouted and released her grip.

So, basically applejack f*cked them over.

10472411
She realized they had no other way out of it.

10472847
I would have understood if her grip had slipped like sunset’s, but she willingly let go. Even if it seemed like there was no way out at least try, besides that’s never stopped them before.

Intriguing enough to keep an eye on, but not enough to consider myself sold yet. More horse words will be needed to make that decision.

Ever gonna continue?

10911960
When I figure out how to continue it.

10912132
fair. Thank you for responding

sees story cover

Yep, that is definitely something that will make people shit their pants.

Eternal Hiatus™️, but good concept.

Login or register to comment