• Published 4th Jun 2020
  • 4,929 Views, 21 Comments

Corporate Drone - NeverClever



No hacker had ever cracked DiamondTech's security. Fluttershy settled in to her cubicle office chair. Her program was running. All she had to do was pretend to be a corporate drone for one eight-hour shift.

  • ...
20
 21
 4,929
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )
Comment posted by NeverClever deleted Jun 17th, 2020

Corporate life will get you if you aren't careful, and it'll come from the least expected direction. :rainbowlaugh:

Number five, huh? Wonder who the others are...
All packages accepted and verified! Now to set up the reverse shell and backfiltrate the vigilantes...

I would have just worked in repair. Then, send some malware or otherwise in so mess up the servers. I would then use a seperate device (SOmething to hook up and can automatically retract so they can't trace it) to slip in and just download from home. To disguise it, i'd make a fake technician's account, and then make it so I can work from home, so there would be a reason why I'd have to download the data off the servers to my personal account.

But what do I know, I'm not a hacker XD

Typo:

Flkuttershy had read it once, in college.

Fun take on the "being hypnotized without realizing it" trope.

Interesting.
Kinda remind me of Brazil.

Rarity gestures to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie smiled, pulled a syringe out of her pocket.

A little bit of present tense slips in.

Pinkie had also brought her a thermos full of coffee, the same stuff from the breakroom downstairs. How thoughtful of her.

That stuff is drugged, right?

Login or register to comment