• Published 9th Jul 2020
  • 1,444 Views, 53 Comments

Hell of a Time - Implausible Deniability



Principal Cinch didn't tell Cadence everything about running Crystal Prep. And some things really shouldn't be learn as you go...

Comments ( 8 )

Shit's really kicking off now.

I wouldn’t worry about any Bob Ross references. Man was a lady killer, outside of PBS.

Been a while since I read this so I don't remember much what happened. But I hope the influence gets Cadence and Cinch into having sex with eachother, or the female students all have an orgy with her and she becomes too horny to resist.

Hm...

So, I wonder. Magic always leads to corruption in the human world. Physical, mental, or both. And I know we wouldn't normally call the changes our favourite CHS students undergo when they "pony up" to be corruption, but it kinda is, isn't it? Most humans tend to get overwhelmed if they absorb magical power from Equestria. There seems to be an aspect of abusing magic to fulfil your desires as well there. And only girls freely absorbing magic, but I don't know if that's a given...

Anyway, we need to keep an eye out on any possible physical changes following the mental ones. Those are more than evident. Perhaps comparing the effects from THIS portal to the portal out in front of CHS can give valuable data. For that matter, is it actually Hell, or is it some nightmarish place of magic-induced lust on Equestria..?

Oooh, an update! Neat!

TBH, I'm not super into the transformation kink-- buuut on the other hand various sexy people running around with their butts hanging out is quite appealing. So it balances out?

Looking forward to seeing how things get worse/better, though. Keep up the good work!

Okay yeah, things are spiraling wildly out of control, and not in a good way. Now is the time to get the Rainbooms involved, intentionally or not. Because the second the Sparkle family meets up for an outing, Twilight is likely to notice the changes instantly. Hopefully the lust magic comes with an anti-STD field or something, so the long-term consequences aren't any worse than supreme awkwardness.

Also the math teacher being horny for advanced theory made me laugh out loud.

The years seemed to peel away. Twilight lay in her bed, hugging Cumber, her plush map of the universe’s background radiation, while Cadence sat next to her. For a moment, she legitimately wasn’t sure if she were eighteen or eight. “Thanks again for this.”

Who the hell writes stuff like this? :trollestia:

Also, it's very good stuff. (Cumber is perfectly appropriate and also not what I expected.)

The whole room was awash in pink. The generator itself shone with almost blinding intensity, the sigil glowing white-hot.

3.6 Roentgen. Not great, not terrible.

That got a shrug. “My first period’s band. Even if Mr. Pizzicato let me get away with falling asleep, you try dozing off when you’re on timpani.”

With a name like that, one'd at least expect some fingering.

Login or register to comment