• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 5,138 Views, 150 Comments

Compliance is Sorcery! - AcidPanic



The big day is fast approaching, and Star is conducting her final rounds, checking in on each of her friends to make sure that everything is perfect, and having a little fun as she goes.

Comments ( 19 )

Very curious for Starlight to tell Celestia what she is.

So ... long-term hypnosis over the last several months and this is nothing more than a game, a play-toy, for her; all the work on both of them long-done, both subject to deep, long-term conditioning.

...

Given the time to get Twilight first, and then her friends, as well as Celestia and Luna, I'm going to conclude that this was a year+ of prep and effort on her part.

11638801
She has most definately been playing the long game.

The Princess flung her legs up the air, and rested them on the table. As if taking aim at her, The Goddess of The Sun threw aside the bottom of her dress

Evocative imagery, supports the rest of the action too. Can’t imagine how the geometry works though. Celestia and Star are sitting in straight-backed chairs across a small table, having tea. There’s just no scope for a lot of acrobatics here, not without tipping backwards anyway!

That's right! Starlight has been in control the whole time!

Gasp!!! We were suspecting it sure, the question is what is Star doing now? Is this a self-indulgent victory lap or does she want something from the Sisters (and Twilight’s friends) that she doesn’t already have? And what’s Twilight herself up to these days, and what does she *think* she’s up to?

Good old-fashioned villainous interlude, and Twilight revealed to be the puppet master. As much I was hoping for more shenanigans, I have a feeling we're nearing the big finale.

Another really great chapter!

God this is hot. I have no other comments.

Given the scale involved, I do appreciate seeing dedicated, hard work bearing fruit. I am still curious how Starlight got the ball rolling with these two, but I have suspicions there. Especially considering her devotion to Twilight...

11638946
I KNEW I should've had them sitting in beanbag chairs instead...

I'm sure whatever Twilight is up to, it's entirely normal and not at all relevant to what's happening in here

11639030
We are close to the big finale of this chunk. Depending on how things get divided, I'm thinking 1 - 2 more, then onto The Big Day!. I too love shenanigans, but I also REALLLLLLLY wanna finish this :/, if it makes you feel better, next chapter will be back to Celestia's perspective, so there will still be a bit more time to mess around!

11639037
Thanks for your support!

11639111
No more are needed! I'm just glad you're enjoying it <3

11639469
I'm all about the positive, inspiring themes over here. What kind of message would it send if Starlight put in all this hard work and dedication, only for her coup d'état and her seizing of absolute power over the people in her life to fail? That would be sad as fuck!

As for how the ball got rolling, we shall see!

11638800
Hopefully you won't be disappointed!

11638801
DID she get Twilight? I don't remember the narrative ever showing that, or her even saying or thinking it. Which is incredibly suspicious since the scene with Twilight was kind of weird.

11643287
We'll just have to wait and see!

When can we expect the next chapter?

11733493
I'm shooting for this month or early next. It's gotten pushed around a bit by a Halloween project that... failed and by work being slightly more unpleasant than normal. Sry to keep u waiting <3.

11737106
Take your time bestie

Login or register to comment