• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,879 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,879

PreviousChapters Next
Unknown Hero Donates 420 Pony Kidneys To Hospital

An anonymous hero donates 420 pony Kidneys to Saddle Patch Hospital today.

And do we know what we are doing in our bathrooms? Researchers say that ten out of ten ponies don't know what they are doing on their toilet.

"Hey! Get out of my bathroom you freak!"

From Anon 69 Public Radio, I'm Anonymous and this is Anon 69 News. If you want, we can rub you shoulders sensually while we read you the news.

Wealthy ponies like Fancy Pants or even Prince Blueblood are known for their charitable contributions but not all great givers crave the spotlight.

Last night in Saddle Patch Hospital in Fillydelphia, a unknown individual gave a unprecedented donation of 420 kidneys. Anon 69/Night Guard, Stella joins us now for more on this. Hello, Stella.

"Sup, Anonymous."

So, do we know any details on this anonymous delivery?

"Yes we do. The secret benefactor delivered his gift a few minutes before 4:00 am this morning. Reports say that the mysterious pony threw the bag of kidneys through a second story window, hitting a patient. But they didn't care, as they actually needed a kidney transplant them selves. So it was a win, win."

Did you interview any of staff members working there?

"Mhmm. This is what one of them had to say."

"It's an amazing gift. The kidneys are so fresh they clearly must have been removed in the last 24 hours."

"The philanthropist sought no fanfare and left without requesting so much as a thank you."

"Who ever did this is obviously very skilled with a knife and it looks like they've done this before maybe hundreds, even thousands of times. We are just incredibly grateful."

Incredible. Sounds like the staff were busy with all that meat.

"Oh big time. The hospital's medical staff have been working overtime to sort through the massive donation."

"They left a note in the bag that indicated they might be making more additional donations in the future. The note read out, "this is only the beginning!"

"We're just really touched and we hope this really inspires others to be as generous. We are especially in need of hearts, lungs and brains."

It sure nice to report on something positive for once. Thank you, Stella.

"No prob."

All right, two ponies and a griffin dead after a sword eating contest goes wrong. But we will report on that later.

This has been Anonymous From Anon 69 News. I'll be seeing you.

Click.


Anon here with a message. Send us all your questions you have. We will answer everything we can.

PreviousChapters Next