• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,875 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,875

PreviousChapters Next
Crystal Empire Leaves Big Saran-Wrapped Bowl Of Potato Salad At Equestrian Border After Making Too Much

Author's Note:

Ok, this should of came out waaay sooner, but I've been busy planing the sequel. But maybe I should start to finish this before I get too deep in planning, hur dur. I'm actually the dumb sometimes.

Equestria getting a big potato snack today.

And everyone seems to paint the Caribou nation as a bunch of rapists. Hear from their king why that is completely misguided information lead by the media.

From Anon 69 Public Radio, I'm Twigs and this is Anon 69 News. Anonymous is out at the moment, desperately trying to convince Princess Luna why aligning the stars to, "Anon Has Big Penis" is so important.

Today's sponsor- oh we hadn't had a sponsor in a while- is the. . . Royal Guard? Huh, thought they would choose a much more uh, professional news outlet. Anyways, are you ready to take on the mantle of leadership? Well, join the Equestrian Royal Guard! Serve your country the the best way you can. Persevere through your challenges. And you don't definitely stand around the castle all day doing nothing. Don't even ask about it. Seriously. Don't ask about it. The Equestrian Royal Guard, guarding Equestria for a better tomorrow.

Now, moving on.

Noting that it would be just a gosh-darned shame to let perfectly good food go to waste, the Crystal Empire left a big Saran-wrapped bowl of potato salad at the Equestrian border Wednesday after making way too much.

Joining us now, Stella.

"Hello, Twigs. How you doing today?"

Tired. Wanted to sleep in today. Anyways, what is the situation on the uh, Potato Salad?

“There’s no way we could finish all of this potato salad ourselves,” The Crystal Empire said in a note attached to a large aluminum mixing bowl heaping with the creamy side dish, which had been made with extra red onions, sprinkled liberally with cheddar cheese, topped with carefully arranged hard-boiled egg slices, and left just over on the Equestria's side of the border for their neighbors to enjoy.

"They then went on to say,

“It’s still a little warm, but it will taste just as great cold or at room temperature, and it’ll keep up to a week or so in the fridge, no problem. Just don’t leave it out here in the sun too long or it may turn. Don’t tell anyone, but the secret ingredient is Miracle Whip. Gives it a tangy little kick.” At press time, the Crystal Empire had been overheard loudly commenting that they hoped Equestria would at least rinse the bowl before giving it back this time."

Did Equestria rinse it, then sent it back?

"At this time, we don't know. But some sources, which shall not be named, say they did in fact send it back rinsed. They even say, Equestria sent them a big thing of green bean casserole along with it."

Seems like the Crystal Empire and Equestria's relationship is better than ever. Thank you, Stella for that.

"No problem. Hey, get some rest after this, k'ay."

Yes, mom.

Chuckling.

"See you later, Twigs."

See ya.

This has been Anon 69 News with Twigs Leaf. I'm going to bed now.

Click.

PreviousChapters Next