• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,873 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,873

PreviousChapters Next
Protest March Passing Outside Birdhouse Close Enough For Griffin To Say He Participated

A griffin excited today, as he can say he participated in a protest.

And hear about a pornographic image leaked to Play Colt of Spitfire preening herself.

From Anon 69 Public Radio, I'm Anonymous and this is Anon 69 News. I'm sorry bud, but the game has been rigged since the beginning.

Expressing his excitement that the demonstration was occurring nearby, local griffin Ted Claw was reportedly thrilled Tuesday, after a Government Removal protest march passed close enough to his birdhouse for him to claim he participated in it.

Cracker Jack has interviewed the griffin.

“This is great, I can look out my window and pump my fists in the air as marchers walk by and no one can say I wasn’t technically involved,” said Claw, confirming that hastily scrawling “Mirrikh For King" on a piece of paper and waving it out the window as the march turned down his block made him a de facto activist.

"Someday, if my little chicks ask me where I was during this crucial moment in Griffonstone history, I can say that I took part in a protest and technically it will be true! And while I’m not actually sure any of the other marchers saw me, they could probably feel my moral support.”

At press time, Claw was reportedly overjoyed to get a second chance to participate in a demonstration after a "Keep The King" counter-protest passed by his apartment shortly after.

How far will tensions rise in Griffonstone? And will I ever be able to overcome my fear of bugs? Who knows, maybe I would have to fuck one.

This has been Anon 69 News, and I have been your wonderful host, Anonymous. See you later chumps.

Beep.


Poof.

"Anonymous."

Oh! Sup Celestia. What brings you to my humble abode?

"I wanted to talk to you about something private. Uh, is it off?"

"Um, yeah. I just got done recording a episode. Anyways, what did you want to talk about?"

"I can't explain it all now but I need to know, can I trust you and your studio?"

Chuckling.

Not gonna lie, Celestia. That's one of the dumber questions you ever asked. You can't be serious? Right?

. . .

Right?

"Anonymous, answer me."

"O-oh. Um, yeah. Absolutely. Why are you asking this?"

"I can't give details, but something is brewing. Something dark. I just needed to know that your going to be at my side when the time comes."

"Wha- I don't understand. What do you me-"

Poof.

-an. . . and she's gone. What the hell.

Vrmmmmmmm click.

Author's Note:

Thank you artanisjerin89 for helping me with this.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AucE6Q3-mx0&t=8s

It's me!

Show this guy some love. Didn't know someone did an audio reading on my little story. How come no one told me! Wait, he did it without my permission. Can I sue? Nah, I'm fuckin with ya. This actually made my day.

Too bad it's only the first chapter. I command ye to spam his comments for more!. . . nah, you don't have to do that. I'm just on the edge on my seat for more.

PreviousChapters Next