• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,875 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,875

PreviousChapters Next
Apocalypse Day 7 Of 7: Aftermath

Gah!

Heavy breathing.

I'm-I'm alive! Twigs! Where are you!

"Shut up and go back to sleep. My crotch is sore."

Mine too numb nuts. I see you got yourself surrounded by sleeping mares.

"Yes. And it's comfortable. Now go to sleep."

Mmm. . . fine.


The final day of estrus. Hallelujah oh the gods above.

And did you now an anus can stretch up to 12 cm, raccoons can squeeze into spaces 10 cm wide. What does this suggest?

From Anon 69 Public Radio, I'm Anonymous and this is Anon 69 News.

You now find your self in the final hours of the heat. Mares are settling down and stallions are finally returning home.

Either good job on surviving or I am so, so sorry for what was done to you. Hopefully you will make a speedy recovery.

Celestia has shinned her light on us, yet again and we rejoice. Take this time to sit back and crack a cold one with the boys. You can finally reflect on what a good job you did on evading those horny mares. . . or I'd rather not have you reflect if they did catch you. You might want to forget as soon as possible with hard booze.

Let us not forget about next year. Estrus will be upon us once again and you must be prepared. So don't forget about these tips and be ready for what's to come.

But yet again, I am a procrastinator. So I'll just slack off of getting ready till the very last second. . . eh. I'll worry about it later.

I do hope you found our advice useful and if not you can go fuck yourself you fuck face.

This has been Anonymous From Anon 69 News. I'll be seeing you.


"Ah, finally we're ba- Celestia's mother! Anonymous! Why are you tied to that cross!? And why are you wearing so. Much. Latex?

Mmmffmfmfmf!

"Your going to have to unzip his mouth love."

"Ahh! Stella! Y-your normal right? I shouldn't have to run do I?"

"Don't worry. Anon here as suited enough of my desires."

"What about the other mares?"

"And share my stallion? I told them to fuck right the tartarus off. And if they didn't, I kicked their behinds."

Mhmfmfmhmhmm

"Oh, forgot about that."

Unzip.

"Sorry about that."

Gah! You are one kinky son of a bitch, Stella.

"Oh shut it will ya? Wasn't that bad."

"Sounds like you guys had fun. . . so, anypony down to get some drinks at the bar?"

"Oh fuck yeah."

"Sure but it's Stella's turn to pay."

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is not!"

"Is too!"

"Is too!"

"Is not- damnit!"

"Haha!"

"What about you Anonymous?"

I- well-

Sigh.

Yeah, I'm down. Just get me down from here.

PreviousChapters Next