• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,875 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,875

PreviousChapters Next
Preparations For The 69th Like

Fans prepare for one of the biggest sex party for the 69th like on Anon 69 News.

And is Luna a gamer? Hear how MoonDaddy420 may be the princess of the moon.

From Anon 69 Public Radio, I'm Anonymous and this is Anon 69 News. We've got everything you need to know on the only thing that's happening in the world.

As the most important like number is upon us, fans around Equestria are preparing for it by hosting a giant sex party. Unfortunately only Stella and I will be the only staff that will be attending the party. With more on this story, the one and only, Stella, joins us now. Hey Stella.

"Hey Anonymous."

So can you tell us a little bit more about this party.

"Certainly. The party will be hosted in Baltimare by the element of laughter, Pinky Pie. It is supposed to start at 12pm and lasts till 12am. Activities include all things kinky but there are some limitations. Such as, golden showers, skat play, and diaper play. All that will be hosted in a different section of the party. . . like far, far away from the party."

How many ponies can we be expecting at the party?

"We can be expecting around 800-900 ponies."

Wow, that's a lot of fetishes to be expected.

"Indeed it is. But the one to be the most expected fetish is stockings."

Wait, wait, wait. You ponies get turned on by socks?

"Anon, why do you think I always have you take off your shoes around me?"

Stella, I hate you sometimes.

"Awww, I love you too Anonymous."

So what other fetishes are to be expected?

"Nothing too out of the ordinary. There will be orgies, cosplay, and don't forget about bondage. There will be lots of that there."

Sounds like its going to be really active. And what part of the city is this going to be hosted?

"The whole city was rented out for tonight."

Wow.

"Wow indeed."

Well I certainly can't wait for the party. I'll be seeing you there, Stella.

"You to Anon. Oh! I found this really cute lingerie you might like. Has the straps that bring out the curves perfectly and exposes all the right places-"

Ahem. Stella, we're live.

"Oh right. Hehe. Well, I'll be seeing you Anonymous."

Audios.

Moving onto the videogame world. Your kids play it, your grandmama plays it, I even play it. But does princess Luna play it? Here joins me now is Cracker Jack. Hello Cracker.

"Greetings."

How do we know this MoonDaddy420 is in fact, princess of the stars?

"Well gamers report when they lose as the same team as MoonDaddy420, they hear loud shouting from an older mare so loud that some even report bleeding from the ear. During the rants they also report insults never used since the BNM period. Some of these words reported are, loiter-sack, Bobolyne, and even cumberworld."

Has the princess made a statement on this??

"In fact she did. Here is that recording now;"

"I deny all these accusations. I am a leader with responsibilities. I have no time for these, videogames."

"We got the chance to ask her about the voice recordings of her shouting."


"You blabbering idiots! Take the objective or I'll have your heads on a pike by the end of our night- mean the night!"


"I will neither deny nor confirm this but I will say that it does sound like they were complete idiots. If you cannot take a simple objective I believe you shouldn't be allowed to play. I will say no more."

"That's all we got before she closed the meeting."

Well sounds like the videogame world is about to be a lot more interesting. Thanks for joining us Cracker.

"No problem."

This has been Anonymous From Anon 69 News. I'll be seeing you.

Click.

PreviousChapters Next