• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,902 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,902

PreviousChapters Next
Molestation Off Takes To The Cover Of Anon 69 News

Author's Note:

Sorry for being absent yesterday. A certain sibling got in trouble so I had to deal with that. But everything should be back to normal. Here was a short chapter that was supposed to be up yesterday.

If you have been keeping up with us, you will know about the molestation off between queen Chrysalis and princess Cadance. Hear about how it took to the front cover of Anon 69 news, how I think it will develop, and hear about our correspondents opinions.

And apparently stallions can only last about 30 seconds in bed. The lucky ones last at least a minute. Everypony knew this but me. All I got to say is. . . you poor, poor bastards.

From Anon 69 Public Radio, I'm Anonymous and this is Anon 69 News. Make sure you take your daily dose of news from your one and only news podcast. . . I'm talking about us, Anon 69 News. Don't go switching podcasts on us.

Earlier this morning around 12:00am, Queen Chrysalis got our publishers to print a new cover for our news podcast. You probably saw it on your news papers today but if you haven't it shows a photograph of the one and only, with a quote, "You were expecting Anonymous but its me! Chrysalis." Then went on to diss Cadance by saying, "I have molested the Anon 69 New's podcast cover, Cadence! Beat that!."

I believe this will now further escalate the 'Molestation War' between the two. I only predict that princess Cadance will get a hold of our publishers and change it.

Personally, I want to see how this develops. Gives me a easy way on what to report. But I spoke with my other colleagues about this, this is what they have to say. Here is Twig-nuggs opinion about it.

"I think its irresponsible and childish of both of them. Not only are they neglecting their duties as leaders, but they are taking it out on citizens, more specifically us! Its a pain to change our cover, and its usually me that has to manage that type of stuff."

I then talked to Stella about it.

"I think its badass!"

And finally Cracker Jack.

"I pretty much have the same opinion as you Anonymous. I see this as a benefit for us to report on something without much looking. So I too, can't wait to see what happens next."

Now we can only hope we too, don't get molested. This has been Anonymous From Anon 69 News. I'll be seeing you.

Click.

PreviousChapters Next