• Published 9th Mar 2020
  • 2,108 Views, 25 Comments

A Mega Blast from the Past - Mister E-Nonymous



The human child of Princess Twilight Sparkle gets a visit from an unexpected friend from his who was from another world.

  • ...
9
 25
 2,108

Epilogue: The New Resident in Ponyville

Epilogue: The New Resident in Ponyville


(Twilight Sparkle's Point of View)

I couldn't believe it. Not only did I learn that M.C., Mutt, and two of my kids are in the other dimension, but when I went there to get them, I was surprised to see them, the human versions of my friends, Sunset Shimmer, and... well, me. I was as equally surprised as my human counterpart was.

"M.C.," I said to him. "Explanation. Now."

M.C. took a breath and said, "Basically, after you and Spike were sucked into that time vortex, a huge anomaly came from outside. We went to investigate, and there was a huge rip in reality connecting to right outside CHS. Before you got back home, Joshua was pulled into a portal. We were going to tell you, but Starlight Glimmer was in the castle."

"Okay," I said. "I can understand that."

"Anyway, this Twilight was accidentally stealing magic from these girls," M.C. said. "But the principal of her school wanted her to use the magic she gathered to win the Friendship Games, even though it was supposed to be a friendly competition and the principal just wants all of her students to be perfect at everything."

"Eeyup," said Applejack. "And now, Principal Cinch might not be principal of that school much longer."

"This Twilight got corrupted by the magic that she didn't understand," Sunset said. "But, we were able to snap her out of it. Just three days ago, she got transferred to this school and we're teaching her how to control her magic."

"I'm not sure I want this magic," my counterpart said. "It's kinda creeping me out."

"You didn't think I asked for the powers I had, do you?" M.C. said to her. "Because of my powers, I'm not able to see my family again. But, we are given these powers for a reason. I hope you find the reason why you have magic now."

My counterpart was thinking about it. Guess she was starting to agree with what M.C. said. But then she asked, "By the way. When we were... you know... you said something about working on my flirting."

I was confused by that, and I looked at M.C. He responded with, "I was confusing you with a quip. It's what makes great superheroes great."

I giggled at that and said, "Alright, you four. Let's get going."

Then M.C., Nyx, Joshua and Mutt got up, and headed for the portal. I then followed suit.


We arrived back at home. Luckily, Ava had explained to Cheerilee why Nyx and Joshua weren't in school these last couple days. We had to get Nyx and Joshua to do their homework they missed, but they are okay.

"Hopefully, we didn't miss much while we were gone," M.C. said.

"Yeah," said Mutt. "Anyway, what ever happened to that Starlight Glimmer pony?"

I then froze, causing M.C., Mutt, Nyx and Joshua to bump into me. I turned around and gave off a nervous grin and said, "Actually... about that..." I then motioned to them to follow me. I led them into the dining room, and in there were my friends, and Starlight Glimmer. I told M.C., Mutt, Nyx and Joshua that Starlight Glimmer will be staying with us and learning some friendship from me and my friends.

"So, we're going to have to help Starlight Glimmer understand true friendship?" M.C. asked.

"Indeed," I told him. "Oh, and remember that orange pony in the Crystal Empire? The one with the glasses and blue cloak with stars?"

"Yeah, what about him?" M.C. asked.

"It turns out that he was an old friend of Starlight Glimmer," I said to him.

"Wow," M.C. said.

"That seems a little redundant," said Mutt.

Starlight Glimmer then walked up to us and said, "I'll try my best not to be much trouble. And I hope I won't be as much trouble as that Darkstrike fellow. It might have been a misunderstanding."

"Oh, it wasn't a misunderstanding," M.C. said. "He destroyed my kingdom on my seventh birthday, and killed everyone there. I was the only survivor. I wanted revenge, but, my family wanted me to live the life I would be able to get myself. So, I avenged them, and I left Darkstrike flowing through the time stream, a statue, for eternity."

"Okay," said Starlight. "Sounds like he was mentally unstable."

"You have no idea," M.C. said. "Anyway, I hope you don't cause much trouble. If you do, I am going to have to tell Twilight."

"Understood," Starlight said.

M.C. then yawned and said, "Well, these past few days really tuckered me out. I'm turning in early."

"I'm tired as well," said Mutt. "I'm turning in."

M.C. and Mutt headed down the hall and towards their bedroom. I'm sure that things will be more interesting from now on.

Comments ( 8 )

Why marked complete?

Will there be a sequal?

Hope to see a sequel and also does M.C. have a thing for twi?

10154974
I'll get on it after I finish this one story I'm working on. And also, you'll just have to wait and see.

10154977
Keep up the good work i loved all your stories you are a really good story teller and writer

10158275
Oh ok! Can't wait! Time for some super sonic action!

Login or register to comment