• Published 9th Mar 2020
  • 2,111 Views, 25 Comments

A Mega Blast from the Past - Mister E-Nonymous



The human child of Princess Twilight Sparkle gets a visit from an unexpected friend from his who was from another world.

  • ...
9
 25
 2,111

Chapter 12: What's Up with Pinkie?

Chapter 12: What's Up with Pinkie?


(Joshua's Point of View)

Today, was kind of a weird day at school. Pinkie Pie was there handing out balloon animals. That's not unusual. She loves doing that. But one thing was weird about it. Nyx got a phoenix balloon animal. I asked for a dragon balloon animal. Dinky asked for a dolphin. Sweetie Belle got a flamingo. Apple Bloom got a goldfish. But when Scootaloo came in line, she wanted Pinkie to surprise her.

Pinkie Pie started making it, but she got a little distracted by a mare and her baby passing by. But she finished her crafting without even realizing. She then was called back by the sound of Scootaloo talking. "Is that a baby bottle?"

She then looked at what she made and she screamed. She then grabbed it and said, "No! It's a... a... puppy! Ha ha, woof woof, ha ha! Eh..."

"Are you sure?" Scootaloo asked. "Because it looks like a..." She was interrupted when Pinkie Pie shoved that balloon baby bottle into Scootaloo's mouth.

She then called out, "Next!"

Then Featherweight walked up and said, "Uh, a baby pony, please! Uh, unless of course that would be a royal pain..."

Pinkie Pie then got in his face and said, "Interesting choice of words, Featherweight."

"Was it?" Featherweight asked.

"I don't know," Pinkie Pie said pouting angrily. "Was it?"

Featherweight decided to break the awkwardness by saying, "Um, maybe you'd better just make me a giraffe."

That was the weirdest thing I've seen Pinkie Pie ever done. And I've seen a lot of weird things while I was here. I decided to head on home after what Pinkie was worrying about. She seems to be worrying about something.


I told M.C. and Mutt about what happened at school. Once I finished they spoke up.

"That is pretty odd of what Pinkie Pie was freaking out," said Mutt.

"Oh, I think I know what's going on," M.C. said. "But, I'm not going to tell. I'm going to go find her and talk to her."

"I'll come, too," said Mutt.

"Sorry, Mutt," M.C. said. "But I'm going to have to go solo on this once."

"C'mon, M.C.," said Mutt, trying to stay with M.C. "You can't just..." M.C. pinched Mutt's nose and neck, and Mutt fell asleep. M.C. grabbed him and put him on his bed.

"What did you do to him?" Joshua asked. "I just have to have a private conversation with Pinkie. I don't want anyone else listening in."

"C'mon, M.C.," I said. "We could help with..."

"I don't want any more excuses," said M.C. He did the same thing that he used on Mutt and did it to me. I blacked out.


(M.C.'s Point of View)

I was looking through town, looking for Pinkie. But then I got ran over by somepony. Thankfully, it was the pony I was looking for.

"Pi-i-i-inkie!" I said, while hanging onto her. She then stopped and ran into an alley.

"Sorry, M.C.," said Pinkie Pie worriedly. "But I can't talk. I have to..."

I closed her muzzle and said, "Pinkie. I know the secret you know."

She then got in my face and said, "Are you sure?" I then whispered it into her ear, and she went wide eyed. She then clenched her teeth and looked from side to side with her eyes.

"Pinks," I told her. "Cadance told me not to tell anypony. I'm guessing that you found out when she made that special order for when she comes back here to Ponyville, right?"

"Yes," said Pinkie Pie in shame.

"Don't be ashamed," I told her. "Right now, we just got to keep it a secret until the right time."

"But what if I'm getting pushed to spill the beans?" Pinkie asked. Then she bumped into a trash can full of dried beans. Where's a rim shot when you need it?

I shook my head and held in a laugh. I then said, "We'll think of something. Perhaps you should say something that doesn't make sense. "Well, right now. We better get back to the castle. Twilight has something to say to all of us."

"Right," said Pinkie. "Oh, I'm supposed to pick up something for when Cadance and Shining Armor arrive."

"Alright, you go," I said. "I'll head back to the castle. See you there." I then used my super speed and rushed back towards the castle. This is going to be interesting.


(Joshua's Point of View)

I was being shaken. I opened up, and I saw Mommy in front of me. It was blurry, but I could hear and see her.

"Wake up, Josh. Wake up. C'mon, Josh."

I groaned and rubbed my head with a hoof. "Mommy?"

"Are you okay?" Mommy asked.

"I'm... I'm okay," I said. "But what happened? I remember talking with M.C. and Mutt and... for some reason he wanted to speak with Pinkie Pie alone. Mutt and I tried to follow him, but he... he pinched my nose and my chin and I blacked out."

"Uhhh..." said Mutt. "Sounds like he got us with the sleep of the striking cobra. Pinch two nerves on a figure's body, it'll make them fall asleep."

"Why would M.C. do that?" Mommy asked.

"I guess that's what we get for trying to get into a private conversation," said Mutt. "Next time he says he wants a private conversation with someone, don't interfere."

"I'll have a talk with him later," said Mommy. "Right now, let's get to the throne room." Mommy then levitated me and Mutt onto her back. She then walked through the castle hallway, and towards the throne room.


Mommy and her friends were all cleaning up the throne room. Nyx and I were waiting for Pinkie to arrive here. We saw her coming down the hall with two vegetarian platters. She had one platter on her head and the other platter was being carried in her left forehoof.

Nyx then opened the door and called out, "Twilight, Pinkie's here with the platters."

Then Pinkie Pie walked in and saw Mommy and her friends cleaning up the place. We followed her inside. Mommy used her magic and said, "Those look yummy, Pinkie! Let me help you! But we better cover them up so they don't get spoiled."

"Why would they get spoiled?" Pinkie asked. "We're all gonna eat them super soon!"


(M.C.'s Point of View)

I walked into the throne room, and saw that Pinkie Pie was being pressured. Her friends were trying to get Pinkie to spill the beans. I had no choice but to use my Super Warp Ring. And if you don't know what that is, it's a special ring that can take you anywhere, and can be used more than once. All you have to do is focus on that location. Right now, I focused on Cadance and Shining Armor, and I opened a portal to where they were. It was in the Crystal Empire, and Cadance, Shining Armor and Guard were ready to leave until they saw my ring.

"What the...?" Shining asked until he saw me. "M.C.? What are you...?"

"Pinkie knows," I told him. "You guys better hurry. The others are about to make he burst like a balloon being hit by a dart."

Then they hurried through the ring, grabbing their luggage, and headed for the throne room of the castle. Just in time to. Because Pinkie was about to say it.

"Okay, okay, you win!" Pinkie Pie shouted from the roots of the Golden Oaks Library on the ceiling. "Shining Armor and Cadance are gonna have a...!"

"An awesome weekend with the best little sister in all of Equestria!" Shining Armor announced, making everypony turn their heads to the door.

Cadance giggled and said, "Hi, everypony."

Outside, I was surprised they made it. At the same time, Pinkie and I exhaled. But, I wasn't the one who fell from the ceiling. I heard her crash onto the table and I said, "That had to hurt."


Last night was a bit of a hassle. Twilight scolded me for putting Joshua to sleep. She wanted me to tell what I wasn't supposed to tell. But then I I used my matter manipulating powers on myself, and zipped my lips shut, and locked it. She was irritated by that. Meanwhile, we were on a scavenger hunt set up by Shining Armor. Twilight says that he used to do that with her when they were younger.

We walked around Ponyville. It would seem that the scavenger hunt had a theme. A theme that Pinkie and I knew what was up. So, we went along with it, but kept it a secret. We first found the first clue at the fountain in front of town hall. The next clue we found in a copy of the Foalfree Press, specifically, there was one printed specifically for Twilight. Then we found the next clue on the back of Applejack's Birth Certificate. Applejack was a little embarrassed when Twilight and Fluttershy laughed at the baby picture. She turned it to show Twilight the clue on the back of it. And then we went to the furniture store. Twilight was confused on the last clue, but Pinkie rushed in and brought out the last clue. We then headed into Sugarcube Corner. Me, Twilight and her friends, Mutt, Spike, Nyx and Joshua.

"Surprise!" said Shining Armor while we walked in. Shining and Cadance were excited to tell Twilight their surprise. It seems that guard was in on it, too. Shining then walked up to Twilight and asked, "Twylie, did you like the scavenger hunt?"

"It was perfect!" said Twilight. "Just like old times, except even better because this time I got to share it with my best friends!" She then looked around. "There's just one thing missing, isn't there?"

"What's that?" Shining asked.

"Mmmm, the book prize at the end!" Twilight said excitedly.

Shining Armor just laughed and said, "There's still a prize, but it's a little different this time."

Twilight was a little confused. She then walked around and said, "Oh. I don't understand." I could swear I could hear Pinkie giggle a little. Who would blame her?

"All of the places we sent you today had something in common," said Cadance.

Twilight had thought about it, and Pinkie Pie was desperately trying to hold in that secret. "First we went to the schoolhouse... And then we went to the Foal Free Press... After that we found Applejack's birth certificate... And the last clue was under a crib." Pinkie was trying to give off some clues. Two to be specific. Pound and Pumpkin. They were giggling. Good thing they got used to Nyx being a normal filly now, and now they aren't afraid of her. "Hmmm... school... foal... birth certificate... and crib..." She then gasped in realization and asked, "It can't be? Are you two...?! Again?"

"We're having another baby!" Cadance and Shining said in unison. Guard was laughing at what his parents said. Then I unzipped my mouth and Pinkie Pie let it all out.

"Another baby, Twilight!" Pinkie shouted. "It's another baby! Woo-hoo!"

"I've notice the sign at the celebration of the Cutie Mark Crusaders getting their marks," I said. "It's worth it but I'm happy for ya, Sparkles. Plus, that's why I put Mutt and Josh to sleep. To keep the secret a secret until the time."

"Okay, now I understand," said Twilight. "But still, this is the best prize ever!" Cadance and Shining Armor were laughing at what Twilight just said. Twilight ran over to them, hugged them, and said, "Oh, I love you guys! And I can't wait to meet your next foal!" Then she looked towards Guard and said, "How about that, Guard? You get to be a big brother. Isn't that exciting?"

"A wittle," said Guard. That made everypony in the room giggle.

"I did it, I did it, I did it, I did it!" Pinkie said bouncing in circles. But then she froze in mid air and fell apart. Not kidding. but still her right forehoof was raised off the ground and she said, "Go Pinkie." I was laughing so hard, it felt like I was running out of breath.

"Oh, man," I said. "I haven't laughed like this in a long, long time. I haven't laughed like that since I was six. Soon, Pinkie pulled herself together. We were all talking to each other.

Pinkie was finishing up and then Cadance walked up to her with a piece of cake, giggled and asked, "You did it, Pinkie Pie!" The two of them hugged. "You kept it a surprise! Thank you! Was it much trouble?"

"Piece of cake," said Pinkie. She then looked towards somewhere, and shook her head, and I could see that her lips were reading no. What is this, a TV show? If it was, I think she's trying to break fourth wall. She is so random. We then enjoyed the rest of the day.