• Published 9th Mar 2020
  • 2,028 Views, 60 Comments

Storm Dragons - TAD2



In the fractured land of Equestria, hundreds of floating island scatter the sky's. Many factions reside in the sky's, but one of the most peculiar are the Storm Dragons.

  • ...
7
 60
 2,028
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Good work, Tad.

10381884
Thanks Wrex, I don't know what took me so long to get it out, I had most of it ready as early as March

10381898
Well, when you factor in the other stories your doing, delays are unavoidable.

This is more about the story image then the latest chapter on here but, I just realized that's the Skrill from the httyd franchise. And about it, did you know there's Dragon Rescue Riders on Netflix, including some mini movies. (Well, I call the latters that mainly because they're longer than the individual episodes.)

:twilightoops: i don't know whether to be happy for spike or envy of him.

10382782
:applejackunsure: ..... uuh.........

Nice chapter.

The new chapter is awesome i love it!! Happy to see you contiue the story! Can't wait for a new chapter!!

This was a awesomely cute and fun chapter I'm happy Spike is helping the main six get better . plus some adorable mother and son with Spike and Celestia, and some funny and chill future mother in law and daughter in law time with her and Ember. 1 I hope Celestia and Discord get together in this story and I shill with Spike had at least 1 more girl if he's going to have Two big slugs.

Is this story gonna be continued?

10666481
Yes don’t worry, just busy.

Possible harem?

10666484
Did you get your inspiration for this story from that old cartoon storm hawks i ask because you're story is pretty similar to that cartoon but if you didn't and i'm looking to deep into things you should go watch it yourself and you will see why i thought that hell you might even come up with some new ideas on what to write next you can watch the full first season on YouTube

Man, can't believe others still remember the classic Storm Hawks.

Login or register to comment