• Published 9th Dec 2019
  • 1,855 Views, 131 Comments

Inter-species Integration (Or: How to save lives and regret doing it) - LucidDreamer



Take one household. Add one adventurous batpony, one cranky dragoness, and one irritable griffon hen. Shake thoroughly. Results vary.

Comments ( 17 )

House Dig aquires a Scarlet Macaw Female? Nicely done with relative colours and jobs, given Pirates areabout the closestyou could getto Hussars?

Spike and Smolder moving from Impossible Insertions to Impossible Dragons?

Kizza the Pizza Pirate Parrot finally got a mage to handle the item that Royalty use for communications, only to lose her voice to intensive egg filling, while Smolder can show her a present by an easy place to store her pole? The same as everyone elses?

And here comes the Xmas presents,delivered by the Easter bunny. Feeling sore after all those eggs?

Happy Holidays everyone, and hope your Digs come true. :yay::moustache:

A Burb for Christmas. Wonder if we will get a new year cat or zebra.

This was a beyond cute/epic chapter a new member to the herd I hope Twilight joins ,looks like Spike took Smolder .

Damn fine chapter! Happy Holydays :twilightsmile:

Didnt think Twilight would join :rainbowderp: This will promote herds :rainbowdetermined2: More happy mares :ajsmug:

Seriously they should stop expand the herd at some point to focus on near future planning. Sex? Always! :pinkiehappy: But children are in supply on mass by now :facehoof:

Any chance that Twilight can mess up her change Smolder etc into a Breezie spell? Just in research that dragons can breed with Everything? :yay::moustache:

I wonder, if Spike picks up Smolder, bends her in two backwards, then impales her mouth and ass and totallycream fills her, would that be called a BoneMerangue? :pinkiegasp:

How many dragon tails can Gilda take at the same time before she lays unfertiilised eggs?

Why should Gilda have all the tail fun? :moustache:

I still want Smolder to stay a member in his Herd and I want Twilight to Join.

So is Twilight about to get bigger or start laying?

10304546
You had to say that...you had to say that in reference to the Caribou. I know you probably were implying that since the MC treated his herd very well under the influence of the ring that the destruction was unwarranted, but come on..it's the Caribou, the Fall of Equestria is one of those fics that stuck and influenced the fandom for the run of the show and beyond.

Do Chrysalis Changeling will have a hivemind? Would help raise children and help em keeping em observed and safe.

Two quick questions:
1. How much longer do you think this will be on hiatus?
2. How much of the story do you think is left overall?

10638241
To both questions, no idea. Both of us work on what what has our interest at the time.

The Eggs are hatching? Griffon, Dragon, Changeling?
Gilda lay 3 and had one still in the Cargo hold, Dragon eggs are in the oven and Chrysalis?
They are kinda everywere... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10638276
Are you going to continue this story?

Chrysalis will dance another day...
camo.fimfiction.net/zQ7t-gj7ZBk4FnpBBv65hRmT44iQsJ-XP-tCw3yfC14?url=https%3A%2F%2Fderpicdn.net%2Fimg%2Fview%2F2013%2F3%2F30%2F283297.gif
11116389
One day, so many stories started.
Updating them takes time, if he find free time to do so.
My stories are less than warp speed updating as well :duck:

His bedoom must be a battlefield by now... Don't he need reinforcements?

Login or register to comment