• Published 19th Nov 2019
  • 1,200 Views, 11 Comments

EqG Tales: Monster High Edition - Brian Sheil



A collection of short stories featuring Twilight and friends getting together with the characters of Monster High

  • ...
4
 11
 1,200

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: Quite the Saturday

Author's Note:

I hope everybody liked this collection of short stories I wrote. After all, it's probably time for the characters of Monster High to be noticed again.

After dishes were done and the kitchen table was wiped clean, Celestia and Luna look over piles of paper.

"What a Saturday we had, Luna." Celestia said. "Forty three stories, each having different students of Monster High. We and Bloodgood did a great job."

"I'm with you, sis." Luna replied. "Too bad we couldn't think of a story involving that living voodoo doll, Hoodude Voodoo."

"He's a strange one. Even Bloodgood is stumped."

"Where is she anyway?" Luna wondered, taking a sip of coffee.

Celestia sat down with her own cup. "Heading back to Monster High. She got a call from Mr. Rotter that something's going on over there."

The phone rang. Luna picked it up and started talking. After only one minute, she hung up and rejoined her sister.

"You said that something's going on at that school. Right?" Luna said.

"That's what I heard." Celestia replied. "Why?"

Luna gave her sister a scary answer. "That was Bloodgood on the phone. Toralei Stripe and her werecat sisters were interfering with the Fear Squad's practice again."




THE END

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 7 )

9952371
I don't know. I don't think anybody figured that out. But, I'm glad you liked this collection of short stories.

9952470
It was really good.

I'll say this...… cross overs like this are very hard to find. they are that rare.

10051717
Thank you, MLPMekarm. I'm impressed that you like this one. Can you imagine anybody make animated shorts out of the chapters of this collection? I can.

10051737
not really. sorry.

I really had fun reading this from start to finish! Too bad my personal favorites such as Hoodude Voodoo, Andy Beast, Kipling, Eyera, Ricky, Herbert East, Don of the Dead, Slo Mo, Gory Fangtell and Finnegan Wake didn't make an appearance but it's good.

Login or register to comment